Reverse proxys can be very "picky" about the type of information
that they let through. In this case, the problem is probably the
".snap" expression. What we want to do instead is use the VI Server
to produce a .jpg image that will reside on the server computer.
Then, we can simply use the IMG SRC... commands to view the .jpg.
1. Place an invoke node on the block diagram
2. Change the VI Server Class to "VI" (right- click)
3. Select the method to be "Get Panel Image"
4. Place a "Write JPEG File.vi" on the block
5. Connect "image" to "flattened image
data", "colors" to "color table", and "bounds"
to "rect". Connect an "8" constant to depth (8-
bit). Wire a path control to the JPEG path
(where the image is to be stored)
Now that we are making a .jpg file, we can view it in the LabVIEW
.html file by adding the appropriate tag to the .html file.