matlab

using MATLAB to to convert time domain data to frequncy tomain in side
labview
0
x9561 (148442)

Hello Mans,

Could you provide a bit more detail about the problems you are getting
with converting time domain data to frequency domain data in LabVIEW.

There are many different analysis and transform vi's within LabVIEW
which you could use. Depending on what your trying to do, you may need
to install the Math Interface Toolkit which allows you to communicate
to MATLAB from LabVIEW. I don't know if you currently have this
installed but if you don't, please find the link to the page on our
website below.

http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/nioc.vp?cid=12922&lang=US

Hope this helps, please get back to me with more details of your
problem and I will be happy to help.

Best regards,

Peter H
Applications Engineer