Need a Labview driver for Agilent's Signal Generator 8648D!!! Help Please

Please help me ,if anyone has this driver please email it to me
raj@klsi.com
0
x9561 (148439)

Hello,

I've found only the 8648A driver. You'll find it <a
href="http://zone.ni.com/idnet97.nsf/9b2b33e1993d877786256436006ec498/1f6fbb8579b5f0a7862568ab005fbaff?OpenDocument">here</a>.
You've to check if it works with the D version too! Have you check on
Agilents website?
Main Page for instrument drivers: <a
href="http://www.ni.com/devzone/idnet/"> here</a>

Hope this helps

Luca
0
x9561 (148439)
5/13/2004 6:59:32 AM
Luca has a great suggestion.  I took a quick look at the user manual
for the 8648 series and it appears that you should have no problem
using this driver with the 8648D.  You may have to set ID Query to
False in the Initialize VI.

Please confirm if you have success using this driver with the 8648D so
that we can update the driver record in the Instrument Driver Network
to reflect this.

Thanks,
Jason Hobbs
0