Need desperate help on a very strange problem!

Hello to everyone!

I have the following problem:
I realized a code to measure the speed of 2 encoders using the 2 counters of
a pci 6010 daq board (one counter for each encoder).
This code read 3600 pulses (one revolution) from each encoder and write the
buffered periods of the two encoders to a measurement file.

I connected encoder1 to PFI 1 (CTR0 Gate) and encoder2 to PFI 4 (CTR1 Gate)
No signals are connected to CTR0 SRC and CTR1 SRC.

In order to validate the complete system I connected only encoder1 to both
PFI1 and PFI4, so that I'm sure that both counters get the same signals in
the same instant.

If I click the start button of the Labview code while the encoder1 speed is
0 and after that I rotate the encoder the buffered periods saved in the
measurement file are the same, that is what I expected to find. See
0_rpm.lvm

On the contrary if the start button is clicked while the encoder1 speed is
not 0 the buffered periods are significantly different and I cannot
understand why. See NOT0_rpm.lvm

I attach also the Labview code.

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=40&message.id=4553

Thanks a lot in advance,
M.G. Susy

need to compute this problem having problems with how to start this problem help need urgently
Let   U[0; 2theta] be a uniform random variable from the interval [0; 2theta] and let A  Exp(1) be exponentially distributed with mean 1. Assume  and A independent. Compute the mean mX(t) =E[X(t)] and autocorrelation RX(s; t) = E[X(s)X(t)] of the phase-shifted sinusoid.X(t) = A*  cos(t +theta ): State also if X(t) is Wide Sense Stationary (WSS). plot 10 realisations of X(t) plotR(s-t,0)as a function of s-t "pramod kumar" <pramod.kilu@gmail.com> wrote in message <jpapso$44b$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Let   U[0; 2theta] be a uniform random variable from the interval [0; 2theta] and let A  Exp(1) be exponentially distributed with mean 1. Assume  and A independent. Compute the mean mX(t) =E[X(t)] and autocorrelation RX(s; t) = E[X(s)X(t)] of the phase-shifted sinusoid.X(t) = A*  cos(t +theta ): > State also if X(t) is Wide Sense Stationary (WSS). > plot 10 realisations of X(t) > plotR(s-t,0)as a function of s-t So what have you tried? If you have not tried anything, this is a suggestion that you were not paying attention in class. Make an effort. John "pramod kumar" <pramod.kilu@gmail.com> wrote in message <jpapso$44b$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Let   U[0; 2theta] be a uniform random variable from the interval [0; 2theta] and let A  Exp(1) be exponentially distributed with mean 1. Assume  and A independent. Compute the mean mX(t) =E[X(t)] and autocorrelation RX(s; t) = E[X(s)X(t)]...

Strange problem with my computer: need help !!
Hi ! I have a Athlon 1.2G, 256Mg Ram on Windows ME. I used a compressed gas duster to clean all internal parts of my computer (fans, motherboard, cd-rom, etc..). Since that event, I've got problem to boot on my computer. When the computer is cold, it boot and freeze 10 sec. after. The monitor's shut down, the disk drive light get always on but the drive don't work, everything on the keyboard or on the mouse is "close"... and I can't reset from the front switch (I must close the power supply). I must do that "game" up to 8 times before it runs correctl...

Help needed on this 857W config. Repost to be clearer what the problems are and the help needed
Hi, Please see below config for my 857W. The basic topology is that I have one cisco857W and various servers and internal wired and wireless clients on the 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 network. There are a number of services running on the local lan, DNS and DHCP is also provided by a local server on the same subnet as the router. The 857W router sits on address 192.168.0.254 and needs to act as the local gateway for both wired and wireless clients. With this config booted on the router, the wireless clients can connect and authenticate and get allocated the correct DHCP information and ...

Need your help on this strange loading problem ... Thanks
Hi all, I met with a strange problem. I have a script to load data from a text file into a table. On the first run, I hit with an error said that the number of columns mismatch. But, when I tried another time with the same source file, i received no error. Is there any explanation to this strange phenomenon? Error message: 846: Number of values in load file is not equal to number of columns. Thanks for your help. Henry wrote: > I met with a strange problem. I have a script to load data from a text > file into a table. On the first run, I hit with an error said that the > number of columns mismatch. But, when I tried another time with the > same source file, i received no error. Is there any explanation to this > strange phenomenon? > > Error message: 846: Number of values in load file is not equal to > number of columns. Was the environment exactly the same? Specifically, could DBDELIMITER have been set one time and not the other? (What version? What platform?) -- Jonathan Leffler #include <disclaimer.h> Email: jleffler@earthlink.net, jleffler@us.ibm.com Guardian of DBD::Informix v2005.02 -- http://dbi.perl.org/ Hi Jonathan, Yes, environment is the same. I have hard-coded delimiter type in my loading script. So, I believe this is not the problem. IDS version: IBM Informix Dynamic Server Version 9.40.FC7 Platform: HP-UX B.11.23 U ia64 (tc) Thanks for your help. -------...

Strange Yahoo e mail problem, help needed....
for the last week ive been unable to log into my yahoo e mail, i get the following file download window pops up, but it never complete just keeps going. http://tinypic.com/2cfwoy If i cancel it i can go to my yahoo page i can see my yahoo groups, prefs` acount details etc and it says im logged in, but i cant go to anything to do with my e mail. I AM able to pick up all my yahoo e mail though through outlook express without any problems. I have tried the US and the UK yahoo e mail webpages, ive run various spyware programmes on my PC, run virus scans, cleared my cookies, cache, histo...

Strange OS/2 Networking Problem
I am having a wierd problem with one of my os/2 machines on a peer network. The machine that is giving me trouble has an ECS K7S5A motherboard in it. I have been successful in getting the machine to logon to my peer network. It can even do a NET VIEW and I can see the other machines. But I cannot do a NET VIEW \\machineid or a NET USE to access a resource. I get an error that says that the resource is not longer available. Well, all my other machines can see it. I don't get it. I have tried with the built in SIS 900 lan adapter and with a Linksys LN100TX. Same result on both...

Need help with help need
Friends and wormbots: I am looking for some intrepid souls to try out and comment on a perl script I wrote. (What, perl in SAS-L and it's not David Cassell ?) The script takes the SAS help files apart and does some analysis (orphans, linkrot and duplicates) and inserts back links. What do back links do ? It ensures every page in the help system has a link to every page that links to it. (Actually only the the subset of the help system represented by the modules you choose to play with [there are over 140 help modules]) 1,000 lines of perl that sprouted out of a two line seed (or should...

Need help desperately, Problem Generating Errors for currentdb.execute
Below is some code for doing and insert into one of my tables. The inserts do not work because a duplicate key exists, which I want to happen. The problem is, I cannot get access to return an error for this condition. What can I do to get access to return an error on my query? Thanks ------------------------------- CODE ------------------------------- On Error GoTo sql_error_err Set Mydb = CurrentDb Mydb.Execute sql, dbFailOnError sql_error_exit: Exit Sub sql_error_err: MsgBox Err.Number MsgBox Err.Description Debug.Print Err.Description Debug.Print Err.De...

Desperate user need help. My GPIB instrument get stuck with my labview program frequently
Hello to all labview users,i am a beginner in using labview. I am currently writting a labview program to automatically control a digital control rotator HD201e and a network analyzer 8720a to work with the anechoic chamber. The program receives an initial position, amount of increment and # of steps. My program will then ask the controller to rotate to the initial position and at the meantime, the program will monitor the position of the rotator to ensure the requested position is reached. After that, at the position, the program will ask the NA to perform a reading of the measurement. Once the reading is done, the program will ask the controller to rotate to the next position and does a reading of the measurement and so on.My program seems to be able to perform the tasks; however, the dig.controller part seems to get stuck around 50% of the time when running the program. Sometimes, even the controller receives the requested position (can be seen from the lcd screen of the controller), the rotator just simply would not rotate; also, sometimes, the controller just simply does not respond when sending the command of moving a position, as in the debug mode (the one with a lightbulb), i see that i got "ok" on all the blocks in the writing portion ofthe program, but the controller just doesnt seem to receive the position (as seen no new position received from the lcd screen) and the cursor on the lcd screen blinks weirdly, due to that problem, my program will then get s...

Help: Need help identifying the cause of this problem....
Hi all, The symptoms: When connected to the internet my desktop runs at 100% cpu usage and 100% network usage. There are no idications of which process is actually using 100% CPU. Whatever is wrong with my desktop is now wrong with my laptop - they both run winxp and are connected to the same router. If I disconnect the router from the cable modem both computers continue to run at 100%/100% - disconnect the network cables - or disable the connection - and the problem goes away. Right now I am writing this on my wife's mac - it is also connected to router but works just fine. There is no burner/storage device attached to this mac so I cannot get the latest spybot/adaware/norton updates. My norton is 3 days old and the adaware/spybot are over a month old - don't detect anything. My first attempt was to completely reformat the desktop; give it a clean slate. However, after reformat the 100%/100% problem continues. (Laptop was not on and not connected to network). What kind of computer virus/trojan/exploit survives a fresh reinstall of the OS? Any advice appreciated, ent On 29 Dec 2004 01:12:13 -0800, entropy123 spoketh >Hi all, > >The symptoms: When connected to the internet my desktop runs at 100% >cpu usage and 100% network usage. There are no idications of which >process is actually using 100% CPU. Whatever is wrong with my desktop >is now wrong with my laptop - they both run winxp and are connected to >the same router. If I disconnect the r...

please help
This may sound like a newbie question for wireless but i have a laptop licked to a AP and the adhoc connection works fine - (sees the other machines, browses the internet, etc..) my question is how do i link it to our domain so that i can use the pre-logon facility and log straight into our domain just like a desktop. can this be done. the laptop is a dell latitude 110L and the AP is a DLink DWL-G810 (v3.10 firmware) please can anyone help? thanks. On 10/7/2005 4:08 AM, Neil M wrote: > This may sound like a newbie question for wireless but i have a laptop > licked to a AP and the adhoc connection works fine - (sees the other > machines, browses the internet, etc..) > my question is how do i link it to our domain so that i can use the > pre-logon facility and log straight into our domain just like a desktop. > can this be done. > > the laptop is a dell latitude 110L and the AP is a DLink DWL-G810 (v3.10 > firmware) > > please can anyone help? thanks. > > My PC icon, right click, properties, network identification and then add it to the domain. You will need the right credentials though for you to be able to do it. Hope this helps. -- 2nd Law of Thermodynamics: Chaos will Reign. /////////////////// --Anthrax-- ////////////////// #end Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services ---------------------------------------------------------- ** SPEED ** RETENTION **...

yahoo.com.au mail problems problems problems
Hello, in the last month I encountered big problems to read mail from yahoo.com.au server. There is no chance to connect to e-mail /www based server. Having logged to www.yahoo.com.au mail window doesn't open waiting for an image from au.adserver.yahoo.com server is that server dead, making reading mail completely impossible ? Ping says, that server is unreachable. What can I do to make things better as in previous months ? Ple ...

desperate help needed
hi, i have made a short film using a combination or 3d studio, flash, and photoshop. i now have the whole film in individual bitmaps, because i was animating the charaters in 2d frame by frame. im haveing trouble making a good quality final version. i have tried exporting it in flash, but it looks shit. is there any way to make Max sequentially display each bitmap as a texture on an object or as the background or anything. Or any other suggestions. i did try to use adobe premier but it just doesnt output smooth animated avi's. HELP!!! thanks Hyrul "hydrul&...

Need help with problem
Hi, a problem with this following code is really bugging me. tform = fopen(country, "r"); fseek(tform, 9L, SEEK_SET); fgets(player2, 38, tform); printf("Player Name (save): %s", player); printf("Player Name (form): %s", player2); fseek(tform, 10L, SEEK_CUR); fgets(country2, 38, tform); printf("Country Name (save); %s", country); printf("Country Name (form): %s", country2); fseek(tform, 18L, SEEK_CUR); fscanf(tform, "%i \n", &app_budget); ...

need help in the same problem
HI I am student in engneering faculty an work on project need to use cmos camera with matlab 7 and by using tv capture card(tv tuner) to show life video . so if you have any information about this problem please help me thank you for your consideration Have a nise dreames ...

need desperate help!
I' m having great troubles making a small project on FPGA in Verilog. I have to do it for an exam at university, it shoul be simple but it's becoming hell. facts: - FPGA SPARTAN II xc2s100-5pq208 - Xilinx webpack ISE + modelsim - uP: AVRmega163 problem: all simulations with modelsim are good, but it just doesn' t work on the real FPGA and i don't know where to find a solution (or where is the real problem). of the 10+ modules one seems to be the most troublesome, our IO_control, here is the code ,please help. -------------------------------------------------------------...

problem need help
i want to create a object of class Hotel, which own a variable number of objects of the class Zimmer (~ rooms). accessed in main like this Hotel hotel("name",9); std::cout << hotel.zimmers[1]->getZimmerZahl(); //(~ hotel.rooms->getRoomNumber) well, i don't know where to put the pointer declaration. Zimmer* zimmers[_zimmerzahl]; // Array als Pointer auf Objekte in the constructor i get "'class Hotel' has no member named 'zimmers' " putting this line Zimmer* zimmers[getZimmerZahl]; // Array als Pointer auf Objekte after the getZimme...

Need Help with this problem
I am in this programming class and need help on this problem: - Defines a Ruby class, Vehicle, with attributes weight, length width and height. The Vehicle class should have a class variable counts the number of vehicle objects created. - Define three subclasses, landvehicle, watervehicle, and airvehicle so they inherit the attributes of the vehicle class and so that each has some attributes of its own, numberofwheels for landvehicles, keeldepth for watervehicles, and maxairspeed or airvehicles - creates 1 landvhicle objects, 2 watervehicle objects and 3 airvehicle objects, use [ constructors...

Help needed with problem
Can someone help me out with this problem. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Let doubleswap(x) be the string formed by replacing each a in x by the substring bb and each b by the substring aa. For example, doubleswap(abcab)=bbaacbbaa. Furthermore, let doubleswap(L) be the language formed of strings doubleswap(x) for x an element of L. Prove that if L is regular, then so is doubleswap(L). Where L is a subset (or equal) to {a, b, c}^*. If L is regular, the L can be expressed as L(y) for some regular expression y. We define y' to be the same as y except that we replace each a in y by a pa...

need help on this problem.
Hello, I have an assignment for school. I'm looking for help and advise on how to solve this. My professor is bad, meaning that she can't explain correctly, her english is bad, and it's one of those people that expect students to know everything. well, this is the problem: On a floor, parallel lines separated of a length L are drawn. When you launch a pen of length L on this floor, the probability that it crosses a line is 2/Pi. Suppose that you have a computer that has 64 processors. Write a program to compute Pi in java for that computer. But run it on your computer. I went to her to explain me certain things I didn't understand. For example, the lines are drawn parallel like this: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | and L is the distance between each line. The pen's width (not the length like she wrote it) is L as well. For the rest, the pen is thrown at random. So for example, the pen can fall diagonally or vertically or horizontally. Does anyone else understand this problem? I don't, that's why I'm asking for help from anyone that might have a clue. Even after I visited her her explainations are bad and don't help at all. I was hoping that someone can help me guess what I need to do, since I have no clue. I already spent 2 days on this and I can't come up with anything. I appreciate anyone reading thi...

Problem == Need Help
Seems I have a little problem ............ and I need one of you guru's to give me a hand. For years I have been selling my CD of C= stuff I archived from the old BBs for a few coins to cover shipping, never wanting to use it as a source of income, just to offer what I had to all you guys. Well sombody who recieved a CD , has put the whole damn thing ONLINE .... WITHOUT my permission !! I tell people when they get the CD they can share it with friends and make copies of it, but this jerk has put the whole thing online ( including my copyrighted programs ) I need some help tracking ...

Help needed: Can anybody convert a hit7104g.llb from LabView 7 into a dll for LabView 6.1??
Gents, I am an absolutley beginner in LabView, but working very hard on it to get a progress.I"ve got great help here at this pages how to find out the first steps installing 2 DSO Scopes Hitachi VC-7104, which are connected via PCI-GPIB.Equipment, settings&nbsp; and communication inside the automation explorer is working perfect.I found a free LabView version inside a PC Magazine, its the LabView 6.1 and I want to let them communicate with my DSO's.There is a driver available but for only for the LabView 7 version.Can anybody convert this file and explain to me how to install it later at LabView 6.1 ??I would be very happy, because my old method was writing data's into the PCMCIA-SRAM card at the DSOand pull out it for reading outit later in a PC, crazy method.Best regards from Germany!Thomas hit7104g.llb: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/343224/1/hit7104g.llb I am converting them. Will post soon R Ok, great!!!Many THX !!Meanwhile I read more in the LV6.1 manual.Thomas A bit messy since I was trying to do it quickly, but all the files should be in LV6.1 in their respective folder. Let me know how it goes. R &nbsp; Converted to LV6.1.zip: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/343390/1/Converted to LV6.1.zip Joe, Moved all folders from your file into the folder C:\Programme\National Instruments\LabVIEW 6.1\instr.lib,same path were the HP34401 instrument is.Then tried a function, like the GO NOGO function and now the communicaton is perfec...

Please Help Me Guys! Need lang..it will be a pleasure and i'd be very thankful if you gotta help on this one guys!
you are going to create a more specialized Taxi Meter that contains additio= nal information for non-air and aircon taxies. Your task is to extend the T= axiMeter class that was implemented in the previous question. Add some attr= ibutes and methods that you think are needed for a non-air and aircon Taxi = records. Try to override some existing methods in the superclass TaxiMeter,= if you really need to. The following describe the billing for Non-air and = Aircon Taxi. NON-AIRCON Flag Down P 26.00 For every 400 meters P 1.00 For every 1.5 minutes waiting P 1.00 AIRCON Flag Down P 30.00 For every 400 meters P 1.50 For every 1.0 minutes waiting P 1.50 Try to modify the TaxiMeter class to create getAmount() abstract method. Th= is is a method for calculating the total amount to be paid. Below are the f= ormulas: totalAmount =3D amountOnWait + amountOnDistanceTravelled amountOnWait =3D increments if waitingMinuteToIncrement is satisfied amountOnDistanceTravelled =3D incrementRate * (distanceTRavelled /increment= ableDistance) Write two of its subclasses, the Non-air and Aircon. You can add additional= methods to its subclass if you want to. Kevin Espardinez wrote: > you are going to create a more specialized Taxi Meter that contains addit= ional information for non-air and aircon taxies. Your task is to extend the= TaxiMeter class that was implemented in the previous question. Add some at= tributes and methods that you think are needed for a non...

Need help with help
Running GIMP 2.6.7 on 32-bit Gentoo linux I know about RTFM, but clicking on "Help" is futile. Step 1) I get an error box that says... > help Messge > Could not open 'http://docs.gimp.org/2.6/en/gimp-help.xml' > for reading: Operation not supported > Perhaps you are missing GIO backends and need to install GVFS What is it talking about? Step 2) I open up that URL with Firefox 3.0.14 and I get a bunch of gibberish like,,, This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. <gimp-help> <help-item id="gimp-main" ref="index.html" title="GNU Image Manipulation Program" parent=""/> <help-item id="preface" ref="preface.html" title="Preface" parent="gimp-main"/> <help-item id="gimp-team" ref="preface.html#gimp-team" title="1. GIMP User Manual Authors and Contributors" parent="preface"/> <help-item id="getting-started" ref="getting-started.html" title="I. Getting Started" parent="gimp-main"/> <help-item id="introduction" ref="introduction.html" title="1. Introduction" parent="getting-started"/> <help-item id="introduction-gimp" ref="introduction.html#introduction-gimp" title="1. Welcome to GIMP"...

Web resources about - Need desperate help on a very strange problem! - comp.lang.labview

Desperate Character - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Desperate Character is the first solo album of British singer-songwriter Kirsty MacColl , released in 1981. The album was re-released in March ...

The Invincible Arcdemon and Desperate Hero!! on the App Store on iTunes
Get The Invincible Arcdemon and Desperate Hero!! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

The desperate search for water in Turkana, Kenya
Two brothers aged four and seven seek water in a dry riverbed near Kataboi village in remote Turkana in northern Kenya. In 40 degree heat and ...

Desperate Housewives - YouTube
"Desperate Housewives", eine Playlist erstellt von necklace890

Justin Bieber grabbed by desperate fan on stage in Dubai
With video: A swarm of security guards rushed the stage and lunged at youth with Bieber managing to free himself and dash to the side of stage. ...

Paddleboarder tells of desperate attempts to rescue victim of fatal Byron Bay shark attack
... attack at Byron Bay. A paddleboarder who came to the aid of a man fatally mauled by a shark at Byron Bay this morning has told of his desperate ...

Khloe Kardashian slams Sunrise as 'f-ing desperate'
A row has broken out between Khloe Kardashian and Sunrise amid claims that the reality star's handlers abruptly pulled the plug on an interview ...

Eddie Hayson's increasingly desperate world
Tales of the kidnapping of big-time punter and former brothel owner Eddie Hayson reached fever pitch in January with the chronic gambler owing ...

Jailed drug kingpin 'El Chapo' desperate to be extradited
Jailed drug kingpin Joaquin El Chapo Guzman is no longer fighting extradition to the United States he's asking to be sent sooner, his lawyer ...

Desperate search continues for missing Katy teen
An Amber Alert has been issued for 13-year-old Adriana Coronado