need help with lv 5.1 and ni-daq 5.1

I re-installed lv5.1 and ni_daq 5.1 many times. the daq is fully
functional in the test panels and config wizard show everythin is fine
(displays whatever I put into the channel on the wizard screen at full
speed)

- reinstalled both many times - no daq functions available in LV 5.1 -
daq card test panels are fully functional-

If I do a AI-read function the function panel has a bunch of question
marks - please help
0
x9561 (148636)
10/1/2003 6:31:09 PM
comp.lang.labview 35391 articles. 1 followers. vasusachin24 (1) is leader. Post Follow

Is there any particular reason you're going w/ NI-DAQ 5.1?
Sub 5.1 was used for Windows 3.1.
Up to 6.1 supports legacy boards (our old ISA friends).
I believe NI-DAQ 6.1 was included in all versions of LV 5.1, and will
make all the appropiate functions available in LV.

See also:
http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/3efedde4322fef19862567740067f3cc/862567530005f09c86256747006796fe?OpenDocument
0
x9561 (148636)
10/2/2003 1:55:58 AM
no reason other than stupidity. I thought 5.1 went with 5.1.

thanks for the link - I looked for that type of answer before I posted
to the mail group - didnt find it.

thanks for the hlep

richard
0
x9561 (148636)
Similar artilces about - need help with lv 5.1 and ni-daq 5.1:

help needed with predict function
Hello! I wrote the following code: date=csvread('date.csv'); %the data variable contains 9356 lines and 2 columns %the first column contains the time the measurement took place %the second column contains the measured value a=size(date); y=iddata(date(1:fix(a(1)/2),2)); %i use the 1st half of the data to estimate the model using the ar function mod=ar(y,2); pred=predict(mod,iddata(date(:,2))); %end code Is pred(fix(a(1)/2)+1:end) really the prediction of my second half of data using the model estimated or it's just a simulation of the model? I want to predict the next 100 values...

I need ...
Hi. It is my first post on this list. I can't find (in network) some program (code) writed in assembler (16bit). This program writed some guy who was in army , and had to many free time. Program used bootsector of disc. When somebody forgot your disc from floppy disc , and restart your Pc , that on monitor was a amination (fire), and text: (I don't know exactly )."Idiot !! In floppy disc is a disc " . I remember that in bootsector was jump to last sector of disc where was a program with animation. Sorry for my English , and mistakes. ...

Need Bondi Rev A iMac motherboard swap advice
I just started using our daughter's "hand-me-down" rev A iMac and I am surprised at how well it works with OS X (192 MB RAM, 20 GB HD). However, as you probably know, the graphics chip in the Rev A (Rage IIC) is pretty slow so I started thinking about swapping in a motherboard from a Rev B, C, or D. I had the impression that the Rev A, B, C and D motherboards could be swapped interchangibly, but an ebay seller of an Rev D motherboard stated in his ad that it was only compatible with the Rev B, C or D machines. Can someone enlighten me on this issue? Can later model moth...

I have problems to the Change VI icon in Labview 7.1
see above You would like to change the look of an icon of a .vi? If yes, open you .vi. In the right corner at the top of your .vi is the icon, right to the yellow question mark. Make a right click and choose the second point in the pop up menue. ...

Data Dictionary Tool Needed
I'm looking for a tool (hopefully inexpensive or freeware) that can accept an XML format and produce an HTML, hyperlinked data dictionary. The content of the XML is class/attribute (or table/column) information. Any ideas out there? Thanks! Quinn ...

need LDA / PCA matlab code and tutorials
hello PCA(principal component analysis) and LDA(linear discriminate analysis) processes are used to reduce dimensionality of a vector. can anyone provide tutorials and matlab code of these techniques. thanks mahesh Have you tried searching online? There is a large amount of high-quality material available for free on the World Wide Web. Try some combination of terms such as: "dicriminant analysis" (note the correct spelling) "source code" MATLAB I have found these search engines to be especially useful: A9 (www.a9.com) AlltheWeb (www.alltheweb.com) Alta Vista (www.alt...

!!!ASSISTANCE NEEDED!!!
Dear Friend, After deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$15.5M(Fifteen Million,Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). First, let me start by introducing myself as MRS SUSAN SHABANGU, a mother of three children and the Deputy Minister of Minerals and Energy since 1s= t April 1996 to date under the auspices of the President of South Africa MR THABO MBEKI. You can view my profile at my website www.gov.za/profiles/shabangu.htm THE PROPOSAL: After the swearing in ceremony making me the D...

Freeform database needed
I am not sure that "freeform" is the right term, but I need a database that does not use the standard table/record/field structure. I want to be able to just dump stuff into the program - text, images, URLs, etc - and then be able to locate/organize information based on keywords and logical concepts. Can anyone suggest something? -- Peter Aitken Remove the crap from my email address before using. On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 20:33:34 +0000, Peter Aitken wrote: > I am not sure that "freeform" is the right term, but I need a database > that does not use the...

Re: SYSGEN and Raid 1/0
Belay that last. I was thinking the Nike FWSCSI card, not the HP3000 FWSCSI card. BT Tracy Johnson MSI Schaevitz Sensors > -----Original Message----- > From: Gilles Schipper [mailto:gilles@gsainc.com] > Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 5:14 PM > To: HP3000-L@RAVEN.UTC.EDU > Subject: Re: [HP3000-L] SYSGEN and Raid 1/0 - Config > > > What is the firmware rev. of your fwscsi card? > > It needs to be 3636 or greater. Preferably 3728. > > Also, I'm quite sure that the HP3000 supports only raid > levels 1 and 5 for > the mo...

3.1.1 chm help file idem
still the same with 3.1.1 ! hello, the chm help file is a great idea, thanks to those who worked on it. I just noticed (I run win xp sp2) that when you start this help file, clicking on chapters in the right frame leads to an error msg (page not found). It works fine when accessing via the left frame. cheers Pak, France > the chm help file is a great idea, thanks to those who worked on it. > I just noticed (I run win xp sp2) that when you start this help file, > clicking on chapters in the right frame leads to an error msg (page not > found). > It works fine ...

Triple DES Bad Data Error Please Help!!!!
I'm working on decypting Java encrypted text using TripleDES in VB.NET. Below is the algorithm submitted by the producer of the ciher text: Things needed for the consumer (vendor) 1) String used to generate the key and also the algorithm used to generate the key Algorithm for generating the key -- Take a string which you choose to be secure (known to you and the recieving party), do a MD5 of the string and take the first 24 charactrers of this as the KEY 2) Post Parameter field name used to carry the SAML assertion - SAMLPost 3) IV used in the TripleDES algortithm - curren...

xHarbour 1.2 - compiling from sources on ubuntu
I'm administrating a bunch of Ubuntu servers in a company which benefits from xHarbour for a long time now. I'm trying to compile from sources the newest version of xHarbour compiler on Ubuntu 8.04. It all goes ok, and even generates .deb file correctly. Trouble is that programmers complain that Windows version of xHarbour has such libs in it like for example libdbfcdxmt.a. I've been trying to look very closely into all of .cf files, to find any clues how to force compiling dbfcdxmt on Ubuntu, but failed. librdd on the other hand has its mt version, as well as many others. My qu...

Music Grabber 1.1.3
Music Grabber is an award winning program that records internet audio streaming from thousands of sources all over the world. It doesn't require you to be a computer geek, just browse the streaming, click to save it and enjoy listening to the recordings you have now! Grab tons of music from Youtube and other online video services, record Internet Podcasts or Radio Station. Download Music Grabber now and grab some music absolutely FOR FREE! There is nothing to lose, its absolutely anonymous and spyware & adware free. You can free download Music Grabber 1.1.3 now. More Inf...

Do I need TSIG for zone transfer on an intranet env?
is it too much? ACL should do the job? ...

Help with Sorting
Hello Everyone, I have a sorting problem that I hope someone can help me with. I am setting up a data base of books -sounded simple- I want to sort a list of Books I want to look for when I am in the Used Book Store. I have a 'Status' field where I put a 'W' (for Want)... I then would like to sort and print a list to take with me: 1) on Author 2) If a book is part of a series, then sort on the Series 3) then sort by the Series # (keeping the series together) by Author Now, I know how I'd write in Basic; but, I can't right with Filemaker Pro 6... Can anyone help...

Re: Newbie needs your help! #3
Avinash, I am not total sure why you want a data structure so abnormal as what you desribe. It seems to me that it will provide more trouble than it is worth. However, if you are insistant on such a structure here ya go: data oneb ; if eof then do ; Sex = 'Race' ; Dose1 = . ; Dose2 = . ; output ; end ; set one end = eof ; output ; run ; data three ; set oneb two (rename = (Race = sex)) ; run ; HTH Toby Dunn -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Avinash Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 12:03 PM To: SAS...

CTAN submission -- pdfcrop v1.5
----- Forwarded message from Heiko Oberdiek ----- I have uploaded `pdfcrop.zip' in the /incoming directory of ftp.dante.de. It replaces the files in CTAN:support/pdfcrop/ License remains LPPL 1.2 Current version is 1.5, changes: 2002/11/23 v1.3: Use of File::Spec module's "devnull" call. 2002/11/29 v1.4: Option --papersize added. 2004/06/24 v1.5: Clear map file entries so that pdfTeX does not touch the fonts. _______________________________________________ Thanks for the upload. I installed it as suggested replacing the previous version pdfcrop 1.2 ...

models needed
does anyone have a decent model of a laptop and / or docking station suitable for renderings? any help would be greatly appreciated. -mr. brown ...

Need Computer Help?
PC Dude computer Help and Discussion forums offer professional help for all your computer problems. Check us out at http://pcdude.proboards86.com Gary335 napisal(a): > PC Dude computer Help and Discussion forums offer professional help for > all your computer problems. Check us out at > http://pcdude.proboards86.com bleh ... Regards -- A=2EB - http://www.dzialkanadmorzem.pl/ http://www.realestate1.eu campingpl=E4tze in Polen urlaub in polen wetter polen Ostsee Polen dzialkanadmor...@onet.eu wrote: > Gary335 napisal(a): > > PC Dude computer Help...

movie tutorial - "C++ - It is so easy!
I creat movie about programing in C++. I hope this movie will be greate matrial to study programing.. Now video is with polish subtitles...but I am going to translate it to english... I am waiting for opinion.... here is link: http://uw-team.org/get.php?id=4 ...

Administrator Needs Help!!!!!!!!!!! #2
I administor a small isp with about 1000 customers. We have sun ultra 10 300 mhz with 512mb memory. I have solaris 2.6 running, with apache, dns, sendmail, tacacs-plus running also. My problem is that this server gets really slow at times. I think we have too much running on one server. What I need to know is if I can put some of these things, like sendmail and maybe tacacs-plus on another server. I have 3 more sun ultra 10's 300's. My other problem is I only have one domain name for the isp. All mail is routed to this domain name. If I put sendmail on another server, I will h...

FAQ Topic
----------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQ Topic - How do I generate a random integer from 1 to n? ----------------------------------------------------------------------- `Math.random()` returns a value `R` such that `0 <= R < 1.0`; therefore: // positive integer expected function getRandomNumber(n) { return Math.floor(n * Math.random()); } - gives an evenly distributed random integer in the range from `0` to `n - 1` inclusive; use `getRandomNumber(n)+1` for `1` to `n`. <URL: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/41336409%28VS.85%29.aspx> <...

Urgent:help needed
Hello All, I am using Fsh,it has Python Dependecy.It uses several moduels from Python.The problem is"Select" module in missing in the list of modules available in python.So I can't import it.But the library file needed for select module ,select.sl is there in the python(I guess).If anyone has come across such problem before,if do help me.Help me in knowing how to import the select module (from python). With Advance Thanks, Prabu.S --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.712 / Virus Database: 468 -...

Pricing Needed
Hi Julie, Please help! I need HP maintenance costs on a C7145RA-DLT Thanks ATS Chris Modenbach Phone: 800-231-5500F2skZGHV * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * ...

Immediate Need - Jira or Informatica Admin - Nashville, TN
Hi, I have an urgent opening for Jira or Informatica Admin, kindly send the upd= ated resume ASAP. Job Title: Jira or Informatica Admin Location: Nashville, TN Duration: 12 month+ Job Description: Must Have Skills: JIRA or Informatica ( ETL ) Admin with UNIX Support Servi= ces and Application Support experience Junior to Mid-level Technologist with knowledge of tools shall provide Oper= ational support L1, L2, and evolve to engineering function for WMA shared s= ervice platforms working in concert with WMA IT senior Architects and UBS G= lobal core engineering team suppor...