ni usb-6009 daq assistant not read as daq, but just as USB

I have some problems in configuring the NI usb-6009 device. the DAQ assistant of labview can't recognize it (we have downloaded the NI DAQmx 1.3). MAX sees the devices like usb and not as a DAQ.  have you some suggestion for us?

thanks

0
x9561 (148467)

is this possible in labview 8.2 and the usb daq 6009?
Hi,  I am wondering if what i am going to do is possible using the usb daq 6009. The aplication is as follows. I need to place a DAQ assistant to run continously in a while loop. Keep it aquiring data and when the signal is above or below a threshold (upper or lower noise levels) to fill an array until the signal goes back to the noise level. When the array has been written with n number of data it should calculate the max min and standard deviation.    I have 4 analog inputs by the way, voltage inputs. the time that takes an object to pass through the sensors is aproximately 2 ms. Is this too fast? I can see the signal when the object passes in the Test window in the DAQ assistant.    I have tried to use the DAQ assistant but it appears that it doesnt have enough time to read the signal, build the array and calculate the statistics it should. So then I created a task from the Measurement and Automation aplication, that consisted of Voltage signals, 500 samples and 1khz. Am i in the right path. I'll upload the VI later. Thanks in advance!    If you think, that my answers are already answered, could you, paste the link in your response please? Thanks! Hey,    I created a VI and followed your tips. I can read the signals and see the graph when a seed passes trough the sensors. The thing is that i can catch the max and min values but the standard deviation is affected because the VI ca...

USB joystick and NI USB 6009
hi,      i was wondering if there is anyone that can help me on how i will be able to connect the joystick control with the NI USB 6009... below is my vi so far.. Hope Someone can help me with it.. Thanks USB 6009 Joystick.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/268329/1/USB 6009 Joystick.vi Hello, I would be more than happy to help you with your program.  However, it is unclear what the problem is that you are encountering.  As I do not have a joystick, I cannot test the VI that you have attached.  Is there a specific problem or error with this VI, or are you simply seeking advice on how to improve it? What exactly are you attempting to accomplish with this VI?  I looked at the block diagram but I do not understand what your end goal is.  Are you attempting to read the data from the joystick and output it to the USB-6009?  If this is indeed the case, it seems as though you would want to connect the data that you acquire with the joystick Acquire Input Data VI to the data input of the DAQmx Write VI.  Also, it seems that you would want the DAQmx VIs inside of your While Loop so that you are continuously reading the joystick data and updating the output of the 6009. I look forward to hearing back from you with more details about your specific application. ...

can usb daq run over wireless usb?
I want to acquire 200kSamples/sec using an NI USB daq, no problem.&nbsp; Can this usb be replaced with a wireless usb hub (I understand that this is less reliable).&nbsp; Has anyone tried a&nbsp;USB hubs (IOGear) with any of the USB devices.&nbsp; I know there is some limitations to the Wireless usb hup (isonchronous transfer is not supported but is still&nbsp;capable of 480Mbps transfer).&nbsp; Any comments on wireless usb is apreciated. &nbsp; &nbsp; Hello Falklp, Pleas have a look at the following webcast; <a href="http://zone.ni.com/wv/app/doc/p/id/wv-796" target="_blank">http://zone.ni.com/wv/app/doc/p/id/wv-796</a> There is a special WIFI DAQ product page, some C series modules (used in compact DAQ and compact RIO) are going wireless; <a href="http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/post?board.id=170&amp;message.reply_to_id=345911" target="_blank">http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/post?board.id=170&amp;message.reply_to_id=345911</a> &nbsp; Best regards, &nbsp; Martijn ...

USB
Hi all, Firstly apologies if this question has been answered/posted before and also apologies if it seems rather trivial. I?m an amateur at things like this! Anyway I'm using Labview 7 express and USB - 6009. I quite simply want to record and view a voltage signal and a current signal. I have managed to get the recording into a file sorted. Although the slowest I can seem to get it to record is approx 1 per second, any ideas on how I can get the signals logged at say once per minute? On my front panel the graphical display I have for both signals refused to display the line graph and I have toggled every switch and restarted etc but for some reason but signals will change but the graph will not move along the time axis. on the front panel I want to display both of my channels inputs i.e. voltage and current in a numerical display but at this moment in time when I click create and numerical display I can only view the voltage...any suggestions on how to get 2 numerical displays of separate tings from the one DAQ. Thanks for all your help and hopefully I've made myself clear in what I want to find out. Andrew Hi Andrew Do you want to post your code on this thread and that way I can see what kind of setup you are dealing with, what you would liek to do seems straight-forward so should work. Kindest Regards YatinM Hi all, Firstly apologies if this question has been posted before and also apologies if it see...

USB 6009 / USB 6210 with LabVIEW 7 Express
Hi all, Firstly apologies if this question has been posted before and also apologies if it seems rather trivial. I?m an amateur also at things like this! Anyway I want to use Labview 7 express with USB - 6009 / USB 6210. i have LV 7 Express along with MAX 3.5 , where as i m using NI PCI&nbsp; XXXX with this software configeration n providing solutions to different end use there fore not able to change the plateform. i recentely got the USB 6009 ( qty = 2 ) and USB 6210 ( qty = 1 ) along with the drivers CDs but these drivers r for LV 7.1 or above version.Thus plz help me by providing the right drivers for the LV 7 express with MAX 3.5 Thanks for all your help and hopefully I've made myself clear in what I want to find out. ...

How do I update a program written for a Legacy DAQ into one for a USB DAQ?
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I am trying to rewrite a program, replacing all of the AI Waveform Scan and AO Update Channel VIs in it with DAQmx VIs. This seems to be the only way for the USB DAQ to respond to the program and not get any errors. I was just hoping for some help in how to replace those VIs with updated DAQmx ones. Attached is the part of the program that I am working on. There is a slight error because of some changes I have made, but the gist of the program is still there. Thanks!! DAQdriver.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/338208/1/DAQdriver.vi What I would suggest is that in either your init state or outside the loop, create two separate tasks for the analog in and the analog out. This means using separate DAQmx Create Channel, DAQmx Timing, DAQmx Start Task, etc. Then, you would have the tasks in your shift registers and pass just the appropriate task to either a DAQmx Write or DAQmx Read. No need to pass channel or device. In the End state, you would add a DAQmx Clear Task for each. Thanks so much! I am super new at labview so it was all a bit confusing for me, especially since I have never dealt with the earlier labview VIs so I wasn't sure what they did exactly. I shoud be able to get it to work now :) ...

NI USB-6008 DAQ question
I have run into a bit of a problem, or at least I think its a problem. I am using a USB-6008 Daq and LabVIEW 8 fyi. &nbsp; I am building a program which will output a voltage for a set amount of time, and then no output for a set amount of time, and then output again, so on and so forth. Is the "while loop" with a "Wait until next ms" combo the best route to go for this? &nbsp; With the current setup, I am using an external multimeter to measure the current/voltage during these times. However, it seems as if the current/voltage never shut off. Am I perhaps doing something wrong? &nbsp; Thanks in advance! &nbsp; p.s. I have attached a picture of what I am working with so far. Untitled.jpg: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/316755/1/Untitled.jpg Look at your program again. It is working just as you wrote it. You want the output to go to zero, but where in the program do you tell the output to go to zero? As a test make a boolean LED turn on and off. Then it is the same principle for your output signal. Here is an example I just made that should help you out. Boolean Blink_Ver_8.0.1.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/316775/1/Boolean Blink_Ver_8.0.1.vi ...

problem with DAQ card NI USB 6008
Hello, &nbsp; to the no-french-speakers... We are 2 students working on a data acquisition projet with the NI USB 6008 card on Labview 7.1. When we try to create a task in Labview with the VI of NI DAQ Base, the physical channel concerned is asked. But, the problem is that the card is not available among the list of devices, although it is recognized by MAX! &nbsp; Thanks to help us&nbsp;not to have a bad mark... &nbsp; Ximun&amp;Fran�ois&nbsp; You should be using NIdaqMX base, not daq base.&nbsp; The measurement and automation will probably recognize the daq card...

USB 6009 not recognized by DAQ 2.17??
Hi, I am not able to communicate with NI USB 6009 through Matlab. Matlab is not even recognizing the device. I am using Matlab 2010b along with DAQ toolbox 2.17. I have installed NI-DAQmx 9.0.2 driver, that came along with the hardware. There are no issues with the hardware as I am able to acquire data with Labview. NI USB 6009 is a supported with DAQ 2.17. Am I missing something? Please help. -Nataraj. I'm in the same condition. Please, let me know if you find solution. Gerardo. "Nataraj" wrote in message <ie5kua$114$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi,...

Session-based DAQ with NI USB 6229
When I simultaneously use analog input, analog output and counter input in session-based DAQ on the USB 6229, I get the following error message: Warning: Error occurred while executing callback: Error using daq.ni.ChannelGroupStateCommittedForSingleScan/configureForNextStart (line 54) Internal Error: Unexpected operation configureForNextStart occurred in state CommittedForSingleScan. > In Channel>Channel.onCustomEvent at 345 In Channel>@(source,event)obj.onCustomEvent(event.Type,event.Data) at 273 In Session>Session.doWait at 1929 In Session>Session.doStartFore...

Intermittent comm with NI USB 6501 DAQ
I've narrowed the problem down to this simple attached VI. Usually when I boot up my pc (same problem on another pc) and run my LV program, there is no com with the DAQ. However if I remove the USB cable &amp; plug it back in, it SOMETIMES starts working. I then worked solely with MAX. After booting up with the DAQ USB cable connected, MAX recognizes the DAQ, says it tests ok, but when I run the Test Panel and tell a specific output to go low, it doesn't, and no error message. I tried closing the test panel &amp; doing initialize, then going back to test panel, &amp; still no response from the DAQ. Then if I unplug the USB cable&nbsp;&amp; plug it back in, I get the 'New Acquisition Dev', I click Cancel, and NOW I can use&nbsp;the test panel to talk to the DAQ. The LV program responds the same way. &nbsp;I'm doing this on my laptop after first finding the problem on another pc where the distributed LV program resided. I'm using LV 8.5, Windows XP, and DAXmx v8.6. Why am I having so much trouble communicating with the DAQ? DAQPROBLEM.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/336640/1/DAQPROBLEM.vi Hi wb2nvy, When your device is plugged in and you are having problems, does the device show up in Windows Device Manager? If so, You may want to try installing the new version of DAQmx (8.7.1) to update some of the core components. If not, you may want to consult with your laptop manufacturer about your USB ports as laptops som...

NI USB 6210 and MATLAB DAQ toolbox
Hello, I think my problem is a simple one, I just can't find the information on it. I have 4 pressure sensors connected to my 6210 in the last 4 AI inputs (6, 14, 7, 15). My question is when using the Analog Input box how exactly do the 6210 ports map to the ports of the box? I would of thought they would be laid out the same as the actual 6210, for example first port would be AI1, second would be AI9 and so on. I believe this is not the case for a couple of reasons. First my initial readings don't support this. Second my predecessor created a small 'subsystem' th...

Is it possible to use NI USB-6009 with LabView 6.
I wanted to buy NI USB-6009 (http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/14605) but I doubt that it is usable with LabView 6. Is it possible to run this device under LabView 6, and if possible, shall I do sth. special? If this device does not suit, could I use another NI USB device? I think the USB devices are only supported by DAQmx, which only has support VIs for LabVIEW 7 and up. You could communicate with DAQmx via the Code Interface just like any other DLL functions.Is there any reason to stick with LabVIEW 6?Ton >>I think the USB devices are only supported by DAQmx, which only has support VIs for LabVIEW 7 and up. You could communicate with DAQmx via the Code Interface just like any other DLL functions. In this case I'll have to use a non-NI device, despite my unwillingness. >>Is there any reason to stick with LabVIEW 6? Uprage costs. Message Edited by hgfdtyer on 06-10-2008 12:09 AM Actually, according to the NI-DAQ (traditional) <a href="http://ftp.ni.com/support/softlib/multifunction_daq/traditionalnidaq/7.4.4/nidaq_readme_traditional.html" target="_blank">readme</a>, there is some support for USB DAQ devices with traditional NI-DAQ. However, the USB-6009 is only supported by DAQmx, as detailed <a href="http://ftp.ni.com/support/softlib/multifunction_daq/nidaqmx/8.7/readme.html#devSupport" target="_blank">here</a>. ...

NI-IMAQ for USB appears in Vision Assistant, but not LabVIEW
I have NI-IMAQ for USB available in Vision Assistant 7.1, but it does not appear in LabVIEW 8.0.&nbsp;&nbsp; I installed the NI-IMAQ for USB after LabVIEW 7.1 and then later upgraded to LabVIEW 8.0.&nbsp; I was working with the images from the USB (DirectX) camera in Vision Assistant, but when I went to acquire images in LabVIEW 7.1 (per the included documentation), they were not in the Functions-&gt;NI-Measurements-&gt;Vision (which is completely empty).&nbsp; In LabVIEW 8.0, I could not find the camera under any catagory, nor could I use "Select a VI..." and...

matlab can't read usb 6008 daq
i installed DAQmx 9.6 to read from usb ni 6008 when i try to add channel using this order s.addAnalogInputChannel('dev1','ai0', 'Voltage') error message appears "There are no CompactDAQ devices available." however it was working , i typed daq.getVendors ans = Data acquisition vendor 'National Instruments': ID: 'ni' FullName: 'National Instruments' AdaptorVersion: '3.1 (R2012a)' DriverVersion: '9.6.0 NI-DAQmx' IsOperational: true but when i typed daq.getDevices the answer is No data acquisition devices available. please help . hola Tenemos el mismo problema, ya encontraste la soluci=F3n?? Saludos Iv=F3n ...

NI DAQ USB 9215A not recognised by 2.8.1. toolbox
NI DAQ USB 9215A BNC was not recognised by 2.8.1. DAQ toolbox even when min. requirement is just 2.8. Although I am able to register it in matlab, still I can't create an Ai channel etc. for USB 9215A BNC. NI latest drivers (version 8) are installed for It and its working fine with NI software. Any help would be Greatly appreciated...... Please see my reponse (to what I believe to be) your later post... -Rob "amit G" <goel.amits@gmail.com> wrote in message news:ef3d86f.-1@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP... > NI DAQ USB 9215A BNC was not recognised by 2.8.1. DAQ toolbox ev...

Loop duration accuracy problem with External Trigger through USB-6009 DAQ Device
Hi, &nbsp; I'm having problem keeping sample duration constant with this VI using DAQmx at continuous commit sampling. &nbsp; I'm running the sampling with an external digital trigger (Agilent 33220A 20MHz Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator) and only using it at 10 Hz. It is a good function generator, i&nbsp;tested and trust that it runs at 10 Hz nicely, but&nbsp;I have major problem keeping each trigger exactly 10 Hz in LabVIEW. Each duration varies +/- 5ms or even more. I really don't understand why, and I have tried many approaches to solve this issue, if ...

Voltage vs. Time Plotting issues - LabVIEW 8.0
Hello, &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm trying to create a VI that will log two voltage measurements with respect to time, as well as plot the measurements continously as they're being logged. I'm attempting to do this with an NI USB 6009, using LabView 8.0. I haven't been able to sucessful acheive this, and am open to suggestion.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; What I've done so far is create to routines for logging the measurements, one which logs based upon for loop iterations, which are controlled by measurement frequency (therefore indirect timing), and is controlled by DAQmx&nbsp;tasks, and one which uses a timed loop and a DAQ assistant. My problem with this approach is that I cannot run both of the routines at once... and of course that they use two separate plots. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I understand the vagueness of my above description, therefore please find attached a copy of my VI so far: Coupled Pendulum.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/325032/1/Coupled Pendulum.vi I'm sorry but nothing about your program makes much sense. You cannot use the event structure that way since you don't have it inside a while loop. Do not use run continuous mode! Pick one architecture - either the lower level DAQmx functions or the DAQ Assistant. I don't think you really need to use the timed loop structure but if you do, the button to stop it must be inside the loop. Instead of a singl...

Any LabView Example code of using NI USB-8451 to write/read data from i2c device?
Looking for a quick Top level example Labview Code to be able to read/write to i2c SEEPROM devices using an NI USB-8451 as a controller. I've never used that device, as we opted for the much cheaper U2C-12 made by Diolan. I would have thought that examples would have shipped with it. You can start by looking at this KB article: <a href="http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/4692" target="_blank">http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/4692</a> Hello abon27, There are some great examples in the Example Finder (LabVIEW Help Menu�Find Examples).&nbsp; Select Hardware Input and Output, then I2C and SPI (see the picture below).&nbsp;If you need futher help getting started programming, the <a href="http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/371746b.pdf" target="_blank">NI 845x Software Users Manual</a> has some very good information.&nbsp; In particular for your needs, take a look at Chapter 5 in that manual, it details the LabVIEW API implementation of I2C.&nbsp; Let me know if you have any other questions, Meghan RApplications EngineerNational Instruments Example Finder - 8451.gif: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/344574/1/Example Finder - 8451.gif ...

Time in LabVIEW DAQ Assistant and Write LabVIEW file
Hello all, I would be extremely grateful for your assistance in helping me understand the timing in LabVIEW. Here are the details of the system. The data acquisition is done using&nbsp;a simple LabVIEW 8.2 based program consisting of a DAQ Assistant VI and a Write to Measurement File VI, which writes data in TDM format (binary with XML header). The hardware consists of a 1042Q chassis that contains 2 PXI-6133 cards. 16 transducers are connected to these 8 channel cards. The chassis is connected to a PC by means of MXI-4 fiber optic cable and a PCI-8336 card. &nbsp; I would like to sample all 16 channels simultaneously at 500 kS/s for 2 secs. or 1MS/s for 0.5 secs. When the signals were sampled at 500kS/s x 2secs., the time column looks like this when opened on DIAdem. &nbsp; Serial#&nbsp;&nbsp; Time&nbsp;&nbsp; Time(in secs. when displayed in number format with 8 decimals) 1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 07/10/2007 00:09:42.1406&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 63351158982.14060800 14&nbsp;&nbsp; 07/10/2007 00:09:42.1407&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 63351158982.14069760 64&nbsp;&nbsp; 07/10/2007 00:09:42.1408&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 63351158982.14080000 109 07/10/2007 00:09:42.1409&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 63351158982.14090240 etc. &nbsp; The time does not change from serial 1 to 13, and&nbsp;only at the 14th row does&nbsp;it change, after which it&nbsp;remai...

Scanning USB devices and reading USB descriptors
Hi, I'm wondering how I can scan the system for USB devices and read off the USB descriptors such as VID/PID/serial number in C? I have an external USB HDD that I wish to access, and I'm currently able to do so with DeviceIoControl by addressing it as PhysicalDriveX, which will return me information about the device, except it only does it for the attached fixed disk, rather than the USB device. Thanks! galapogos wrote: > Hi, Hi, > > I'm wondering how I can scan the system for USB devices and read off > the USB descriptors such as VID/PID/serial number in C? I hav...

Relating traditional ni daq with daq mx
Hi i am new to DAQ,&nbsp;I have two cards, a PCI 6111s connected to a SCB 68 and a PCI 4351 connected to a TBX 68T. &nbsp; I wish to measure temp and volatge inputs. I have created two codes, one for the voltage and one for the temp measurements. Once these programs run (individulally) they write the data to a text file so that i can manipulate the data in excel. The files have been uploaded. &nbsp; As both codes write data to two seperate text files, i wish to bring both codes together in one vi so that they will write to the same text file for ease as i need to run the temp measurements and the voltage measurements at the same time. &nbsp; Is there a way that i can do this, as they both run on different daq's? &nbsp; Thanks for all your help, I am affraid I only have basic knowledge of labview please excuse me. &nbsp; Notay. &nbsp; &nbsp; analogue voltage input tutorial 2.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/260304/1/analogue voltage input tutorial 2.vi NI 435x Thermocouple (LEE).vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/260304/2/NI 435x Thermocouple (LEE).vi I don't have LV installed near my network PC and can't offer any specifics on your code.&nbsp; However, I can confirm that it is possible to create one application program that collects temperature data from a 4351 using traditional NI-DAQ while also collecting data from another board using DAQmx.&nbsp; I've done several such apps. -Kevin P. Hi &...

usb-daq 6216 analog in
Hai, &nbsp; I am using a usb-daq 6216 for measuring voltage. I want to test a smps step by step. When i want to sample a channel, it does not give&nbsp;the correct&nbsp;value. When&nbsp;i use the scope, i see that the voltage is at the input of the adc. When&nbsp;i put a voltage on this pin using a lab dc source, it does give the correct value. Why does it not give the value i need when i want to test my smps? i tried diff mode and nrse mode. I do not use rse because i have no steady ground. &nbsp; Can someone help me out? &nbsp; Mike Dear Mike, &nbsp; Thank you for your post on our website. I want to ask fo some more information about your problem, this will help me to look in the right direction for a solution. - what are the values you are reading with the daq card and what are the values with your scope (what is the value difference?) - are you reading the values in the measurement and automation explorer? (please try first) - please give a overview from the settings you are using (range, sample rate etc) &nbsp; Best regards, &nbsp; Martijn &nbsp; Hello Mike, It is a while ago since my last post. I hope your problems are solved. If not, please don't hesitate to contact me. You will find my phone number below this post. &nbsp; Best regards, &nbsp; Martijn Smeulers National Instruments Netherlands +31348-433466 &nbsp; ...

USB/USB devices
Hi, I'll show my ignorance and ask: Do USB devices work seamlessly on Macs and PCs (with USB ports)? Do USB mouses and USB keyboards just plug into a 800MHz 12in iBook? Where? (You'll see elsewhere I'm looking for a .pdf manual so I will then know what the various "plug-holes" - ports? - are for.) I've just got this machine and find the trackpad fiddly, similarly for the keyboard, so I was going to plug in the keyboard and mouse to overcome these concerns. Can I plug in a pair of speakers (again are USB speakers universal to Mac and PC)? How m...

Web resources about - ni usb-6009 daq assistant not read as daq, but just as USB - comp.lang.labview

Assistant Secretary of the Navy (Shipbuilding and Logistics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Assistant Secretary of the Navy (Shipbuilding and Logistics) was a civilian office in the United States Department of the Navy . The Assistant ...

Harvard Law professor & former Obama special assistant dismisses FBI’s claims – “the law is clear”
Harvard Law professor Susan Crawford and former special assistant to President Obama has written a blog post setting out the reason why she believes ...

Don't take super tax breaks for granted, says assistant treasurer
The objective of superannuation should be to ensure all Australians are "financially confident" in retirement, the peak body for super funds ...

Air Force assistant vice chief fired over unprofessional relationship
AirForceTimes.com Air Force assistant vice chief fired over unprofessional relationship AirForceTimes.com The Air Force assistant vice-chief ...

Google’s DeepMind AI wants to make your smartphone virtual assistant better
“Go has always been a holy grail for AI research,” DeepMind founder Demis Hassabis told The Verge in an interview following AlphaGo's first victory ...

Grebosz promoted to assistant city manager in DeLand
The DeLand-Deltona Beacon Grebosz promoted to assistant city manager in DeLand The DeLand-Deltona Beacon Formerly the assistant to City Manager ...

Cal to face familiar friend in Hawaii assistant Montgomery
BERKELEY, Calif. (AP) — When California's season ended, John Montgomery reached out to a handful of his former players and wished them a deep, ...

Robotic assistant makes you glad Siri is just a voice
Anyone who’s been wringing their hands in anticipation of the day we’ll each have a physical, robotic assistant to schedule our days and keep ...

Cal Investigation Finds Assistant Coach Sexually Harassed Reporter Who Accused Him Of Trying To Trade ...
Yesterday, the University of California-Berkeley fired assistant basketball coach Yann Hufnagel for violating the school’s sexual harassment ...

Personal Digital Assistants Not Always Helpful in Emergencies: Study
While personal digital assistants can help users find stores and services, new research suggests these devices shouldn't be used to find help ...