NIDAQ 6868 cable same as SCSI2 cable?

A look at the NI 6868 cable and the SCSI2 68-pin cable appears
similar.
In fact they look quite the same, does anyone know whether they are or
not?

I am wondering if I should get a NIDAQ with the 68 pins or the NIDAQ
card with 100 pins.  But considering the 100pin cable is so expensive
i might go with the 68pin card.  By the way, anyone know where one can
buy a 100pin cable inexpensively?
0
spmok2 (30)

Stephen,

Here is a link to a Knowledge Base, which contains detailed
information about our SH68-68-EP cables:
http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/36220E8F02BF21288625686900766E27?OpenDocument

In general our cables are built to preserve signal integrity.  Our
cables feature individually shielded twisted pair digital lines,
seperate digital and analog sections, individually shielded twisted
pair analog input lines, individually shielded analog outputs, and a
double grounded shield.

Regards,
Ames

Applications Engineering