Problem about calling a DLL in LABVIEW

Hi,
I have a problem using Labview to call a DLL file, when I call the function " commandinterp() in labview, labview will always return error message"an error occured in external code, it might  have corrupted labview memory..."  attached is the DLL file and the labview code .so did the code i attached have any problem? or is it the problem of the DLL?  thanks

mydll.txt:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/260230/1/mydll.txt

callfunctionnode.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/260230/2/callfunctionnode.vi
0
x9561 (148441)

It looks to me that he might be missing an input parameter.

The line shows   int commandinterp (char cmd_line[]) {

So is a char type being input in the function to be used as the variable name cmd_line?

The attached VI does not show any input parameters doing into the DLL call.

(I am not entirely sure.  Since the dll itself was not attached, I had to tell Labview to ignore the item when it looked for it.  Perhaps the way the VI opens up when the dll doesn't exist on my machine is different then if the dll did exist.)
0
x9561 (148441)
7/20/2007 4:10:05 AM
It looks to me that he might be missing an input parameter.

The line shows   int commandinterp (char cmd_line[]) {

So is a char type an input argument for the function to be used as the variable name cmd_line?

The attached VI does not show any input parameters doing into the DLL call.

(I am not entirely sure.  Since the dll itself was not attached, I had to tell Labview to ignore the item when it looked for it.  Perhaps the way the VI opens up when the dll doesn't exist on my machine is different then if the dll did exist.)Message Edited by Ravens Fan on 07-20-2007  12:01 AM
0
x9561 (148441)
I am not aware of developing the DLL using the N.I. guidelines, could you please let me the detail on where to find this NI guidelines? thanks,

0
x9561 (148441)
7/20/2007 3:10:04 PM
Hi Bill,
Is the following link the one you mentioned for developing a DLL in VC++ for use in Labview? the link is old and for labVIEW 6.0, so does it still work for labVIEW 8.0?
http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/BDB89D1B9EEA138E86256CCD005C3AE7
0
x9561 (148441)
7/20/2007 3:40:05 PM
Hi Happybird,

The outline for creating a DLL should be the same regardless of which version of LabVIEW you are calling the DLL from.   The following link describes how to call your DLL into LabVIEW with a Call Library Function Node:

Call Library Function Node
&nbsp;
Regards,
Elizabeth S.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0
x9561 (148441)

Calling a LabView DLL from a Labview VI
Hi, I have a vi that is calling a Labview DLL and they both have a same subVI. If I drop that SubVI into the block diagram first then drop in the Call Library Function Node, when I run the VI, the DLL would not work and it did not give me any error. Does anyone know how fix this problem with Labview? or is there some configuration that I can force the all of that SubVI points into the DLL. Thanks for your help, Dan ...

labview crashing when calling labview-built dll
Hello I need some help with regard to calling a LabVIEW-built DLL in LabVIEW.I have created a vi in LabVIEW. I made the DLL for this vi. I called this VI as a re-entrant in another vi.This vi(calling DLL) has been working fine till yesterday. Since yesterday, it started crashing LV.I need some help in this regard.I am attaching the screenshots of the Application Builder configuration window, the B.D of the vi using DLL and that of the configuration window which pops up when i call the DLL.I made a vi which performs FRA. I built its DLL.I have around 10 inputs. I output 3 one-dimensional arrays, and a string from the DLL.When i build the DLL, the builder defines the outputs 'gain', 'phase' and 'frequency' as arrays of 8-byte double.When i call this DLL in my vi, the configuration window sets them as 'numeric' outputs.Why does this happen? What is the solution to this?When i try to set them as 'array' in this configuration window, i get a warning that i am trying to change the data types which do not match with the data type found in the DLL. Is this the problem with my code or with the Application Builder?Now, after i change the 3 output datatypes to Arrays, and set their minimum length(i assumed that this value means the size of the array ), the vi runs and crashes LV. I am nto sure when it crashes, why it crashes. It runs fine at one time. It crashes at another time. I am nto sure if these arrays are teh reason why L...

Problem with lsb: LABVIEW.LIB was not called from a LabVIEW process
I've decided to compile the Zero Phase Shift.vi filter into a dll. This vi relies on IIR.lsb and IIR.c files. There is no problems with running the vi itself. However,&nbsp;using&nbsp; a dll that was built&nbsp;from this vi&nbsp;&nbsp;generates a fatal Windows error message &nbsp; LABVIEW.LIB was not called from a LabVIEW process (for example, if one tries to call the dll from within a VB program) &nbsp; If I remove the lsb reference from the vi, then calling the dll has no problems. I have tried to reference the IIR.lsb explicitly from the Build Shared Lib wizard, that did not work. &nbsp; &nbsp; I used LabVIEW 7.1 &nbsp; &nbsp; Andrew ZeroShiftFilter_Dll_Problem.zip: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/234008/1/ZeroShiftFilter_Dll_Problem.zip ...

Should I call C from LabVIEW or call LabVIEW from C?
I need to write some software and am trying to choose the best development environment. I currently use Borland C++ Builder to develop most of my software and have also used some LabVIEW occasionally. The new package I need to write has to provide several functions, some of which would be better in C++, some in LabVIEW and I am wondering whether to combine the two. So far, I have had a quick play around and called a very basic piece LabVIEW code, built into a dll, from some C++ code. I am about to try to reverse (create dll in C++ and call from LabVIEW) but would appreciate some advice on the advantages/disadvantages of each method. &nbsp; Restrictions I have: 1. I will (probably) be using some hardware which will be supplied with C++ driver functions only. My interface with this card is the 'heart' of my system and is time-critical. Also, I need to assign a pointer to pass to this card (could I do this in LabVIEW?) 2. I wish to analyse data from the card using FFT and related functions so would ideally use the LabVIEW Sound &amp; Vibration and Order Analysis toolkits. I need to use these in real-time where the data sampling rate is fairly high (frequency analysis to be done on 4 channels at once with each channel sampled at approx 100kHz). &nbsp; To add to this, I would like to be able to create/modify the display screen at run-time - something which I am fine with in C++ but understand is very difficult in LabVIEW (I have only used LabVIEW for relatively...

Error 1073 when building LabVIEW app which calls LabVIEW dll
I am trying to use application builder to build an application that calls a dll created in LabVIEW. I get an error referencing a vi within the dll (Parse Stored String(multibyte).vi) saying that "This property is writable or this method is available only when the VI is in edit mode." The only option is to Continue which cancels the build. I had sucessfully built this application prior to including vis that call the dll and the program runs fine in the development environment. Do you have any idea what is causing this and what I cam do about it? I have found a temporary workaround i...

Labview Dll call library function Causing Labview to unload
I am trying to use the Call Library function in Labview 7.1 to call an Init function for a Zathic Can4USB device. When I run the vi, it complete log LabView out of the computer. Can anyone tell me why the function totally unloads LV without displaying an error? &nbsp; Thanks Either the function has a serious bug or you are calling it with invalid parameters or wrongly setup parameters. The problem happening here is that your DLL passes somehow invlid parameters to a system device driver and that driver causes a protection fault. For device driver execeptions which happen in the privileged...

calling a labview dll with CVI/problems with LStrHandle
Hello, &nbsp; I'm trying to use a labview DLL (which I can't modify since I've no access to the source)&nbsp;in CVI. The function I use needs 1 LStrHandle as input and 2 LStrHandle as output. But I'm getting the following error message when I'm executing the function : "error #3:&nbsp;"memory.cpp", line 563, labview 6.1" &nbsp; I've tried to allocate memory to the handle but I'm not sure at all what I'm doing (when not doing this, I receive a general protection error) : &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;hraw = (LStr**)DSNewHandle(sizeof(LStr));&nbsp;&nbsp;hout = (LStr**)DSNewHandle(sizeof(LStr));&nbsp;&nbsp;houtp = (LStr**)DSNewHandle(sizeof(LStr)); &nbsp; &nbsp; Thanks for helping, Arnaud &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; ...

How can I calling LabView DLL within LabView and pass similar Data Types?
--5972977.1071582281832.JavaMail.quiq.tekken Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am trying to use an Instrument Driver, which is created in LabView6.1 as a DLL. At this point I have only LabView to test this DLL. I was wondering, is there easy way to find out what sort of Parameter or Data Type I should be using. How can I pass the following data with in LabView: LVRefnum as Type? LVBoolean as Type? TD1 (a structure) as Type? It is funny to see that I am able to create a DLL in labview but having trouble calling it within LabView. I th...

Problem for calling a Matlab generated C DLL with Labview
Hello everybody, I am not familiar with DLL and I need help for using a Matlab generated C-DLL with a Labview application. I have created a C-DLL from Matlab compiler version 4.8 and have deployed it on the host PC using MCRinstaller. So far so good. When I used the VI for calling the DLL, I have the choice between 6 functions: - Initialize - InitializeWithHandlers - PrintStackTrace - Terminate - mlf - mlx Do I have to use all of these functions? In a first attempt, I have created a sequential loop in Labview to run the function Initialize then the function mlf and finally the function T...

calling a labview dll with CVI/Problems with LStrHandle #2
Hello, &nbsp; I'm trying to use a labview DLL (which I can't modify since I've no access to the source)&nbsp;in CVI. The function I use needs 1 LStrHandle as input and 2 LStrHandle as output. But I'm getting the following error message when I'm executing the function : "error #3:&nbsp;"memory.cpp", line 563, labview 6.1" &nbsp; I've tried to allocate memory to the handle but I'm not sure at all what I'm doing (when not doing this, I receive a general protection error) : &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;hraw = (LStr**)DSNewHandle(sizeof(LStr));&nbsp;&nbsp;hout = (LStr**)DSNewHandle(sizeof(LStr));&nbsp;&nbsp;houtp = (LStr**)DSNewHandle(sizeof(LStr)); &nbsp; &nbsp; Thanks for helping, Arnaud Hi Benjamin, Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, the other post didn't help me much. The dll is provided by another company and so I cannot put it on the web without their agreement. Concerning&nbsp;CVI, I've tried to&nbsp;just declare&nbsp;the handles and to call the function contained in the dll. So basically I have juste this: &nbsp;LStrHandle hraw, hout, houtp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; hraw = (LStr**)DSNewHandle(sizeof(LStr));hout = (LStr**)DSNewHandle(sizeof(LStr));houtp = (LStr**)DSNewHandle(sizeof(LStr)); dll_function('parameters');&nbsp; Thanks again. Best regards, Arnaud &nbsp; ...

Problem that Calling DLL with 2D array input in LabVIEW
Hello, &nbsp; I have to call a DLL which a 2D&nbsp;character array&nbsp;as an input,&nbsp;the DLL can't be changed any more because some odd reason. How can I call&nbsp;this kind of DLL&nbsp;in LabView? &nbsp; Any help shall be appreciated. Thanks, Steven &nbsp; &nbsp; Hi Steven, &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Can you post the DLL function's prototype, or even some of the code?&nbsp; Cheers. Hello, Thanks for your reply. &nbsp; The definition of one function(get the&nbsp;QTY of the loading box currently using and its ID) Int&nbsp;&nbsp;binResLists (char *ids[ID_LENGTH + 1], int maxNum) output:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; char *ids[ID_LENGTH + 1]&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;// a array used for store the ID read back. Input:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; int maxNum&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;//&nbsp;&nbsp;specify the maxmum loading box. how many loading box using will be returned after cal...

build a DLL in LabVIEW &amp; Use the DLL in LabVIEW
I am trying to build a DLL for the simple vi with LabVIEW and want to use the DLL in LabVIEW. is it impossible? &nbsp; I wrote a vi and it have 2 terminals. one is the input for numeric dbl data type and one another is the output for numeric dbl 1D array data type. &nbsp; It was built with the Application builder for LabVIEW 8.0 and DLL was created successfully. &nbsp; I want to use this DLL&nbsp;in new vi with LabVIEW. &nbsp; Call library function used. I wrote a new vi to use that DLL. &nbsp; In config dialog I config each parameter for dll and connected terminals. but it doesn't work &nbsp; pleas refer to the attatched file and let me know what I missed. &nbsp; Array1D.zip: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/235977/1/Array1D.zip ...

problem calling labview 8.2 generated DLL with microsoft c6.
I've a problem calling labview 8.2 generated DLL with&nbsp; microsoft c6. &nbsp; The application is: &nbsp; fpga 7813 a dll generated with lv 8.2. The task of the dll is only to pass simple parameters (chars) from c to the fpga and backward. Every time the c programs calls a dll function Windows Task Manager losses 2 handles.&nbsp;After minutes or hours the system crashes and other programs (for example nidaqmx) fail to make theyr tasks. &nbsp; When I kill the application the system number of handles returns to the value it had before the run. &nbsp; &nbsp;I'm sure the parameter passing and returning is correct. &nbsp; Anybody has experienced this kind of memory loss? Shoud I make any type of HANDLE deallocation? &nbsp; Phil &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Hi Phil, just wanted to ask you a question to understand where the problem is. Did you already figured out if the problem is in the communication between the host and the FPGA target (running in LabVIEW) or if it's a problem generated calling the DLL in the C program? Do you get some error code when the crash occurs? Ciao, Andrea N. ...

Is LabVIEW Runtime required for a DLL created by LabVIEW ?
Hi &nbsp; Could some one&nbsp;advice me on this matter please. I am trying to build a DLL for a set of functions created in LabVIEW. Now I am&nbsp; wondering if I need to use it with some other language like VB or C++, do I need to install the LabVIEW runtime of the same version as the original functions ? &nbsp; Any settings required while creating the DLL ? I am trying to&nbsp;create it in LV 7.0 &nbsp; Thanks in advance Deepu. &nbsp; Hi Deepu, yes, if you want to use a dll, which is created with LabView you have to install&nbsp;the runtime engine. Mike Alright Mike, Thanks ! I was&nbsp;hoping it would work without the LabVIEW runtime. Anyway, thanks for the quick reply. Rgds Deepu. ...

Re : C++ Call to DLL made in LabVIEW Fails the second time it is called
Five years later, I have exactly the same problem&nbsp;with LabVIEW v.6.1 : It is impossible to call a function from a DLL which was loaded in&nbsp;a previous (ended) thread. Do you know if something had been solutionned in&nbsp;newer&nbsp;releases ? &nbsp; Thanks in advance. Yes, this issue has been fixed in LabVIEW 8.0. Now, instead of using the first thread we spawn our own thread to handle the UI message pumping. I also wrote up an article on this with regards to getting the LabVIEW DLL to work in ASP.NET (where you have little control over threading). The same technique could be done by other applications. I'm not certain whether this works with LabVIEW 6.x as it is well before my time on the team...but it's something to try. <a href="http://detritus.blogs.com/lycangeek/2005/05/labview_and_asp.html" target="_blank">http://detritus.blogs.com/lycangeek/2005/05/labview_and_asp.html</a> ...

Use a wrapper to build a C++ Dll that calls a C++ .lib and Use the Dll is LabView
Hi All, &nbsp; I need to access some functions in a C++ .lib within LabView, but has no source code for the library.&nbsp; Can I build a Dll in Visual C++ that calls this library, then have LabView calls the Dll? If so, how different is building this Dll compared to building a Dll from a .cpp file?&nbsp; I am new to C++, could some one suggest how to&nbsp;use the .lib in Visual C++ 6.0 studio to build the Dll? &nbsp; Thanks for&nbsp;your help. Bryan Hi Emilie, &nbsp; Thank you for the help. Sorry for the late reply here, got caught into a few busy projects. I do have a difficult LabView problem and hope get some help.&nbsp; I need to move a pop up window by using lvuser32.llb. Are pop up windows from labview or other application such as written by C++ are the same with regular windows?&nbsp; Also, is there a way to find the window names of all open windows including not only labview vi windows but also windows from other applications?&nbsp; Some of my non labview applications will have their names changed dynamically during execution. I need to know their exact name&nbsp;to access them in a vi.&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; Regards, Bryan&nbsp; BryanL wrote:Hi Emilie, &nbsp; Also, is there a way to find the window names of all open windows including not only labview vi windows but also windows from other applications?&nbsp; Some of my non labview applications will have their names changed dynamically during execution...

Calling a LabView DLL from VB
I am running an NI example which is here <a href="http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/3990" target="_blank">http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/3990</a> and when I run it the new VB environment converts the program to the new .net structure ok.However, when it runs it gives this error Loader lock was detectedAttempting managed execution inside OS Loader lock. Do not attempt to run managed code inside a DllMain or image initialization function since doing so can cause the application to hang.Any ideas? <a href="http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/3990" target="_blank"> </a> ...

Call function from dll in labview
Hi All, I have to get data from USB camera, I have following functions in DLL. DLLINOUT=09HANDLE =09WINAPI=09CC_Open( LPCSTR CameraName , ULONG CameraNumber , CC_CAPTURE_MODE CaptureMode ) ; and DLLINOUT BOOL=09 WINAPI=09 CC_CaptureSingle( HANDLE Cam , PVOID Buffer , ULONG TransferSize , CC_TRIGGER_MODE TriggerMode , USHORT TimeOut , OVERLAPPED * pUserOverlapped ); When I open hardware with function cc_open I am getting handle to an object. How can I store this object and pass it to CC_CaptureSingle function? Another question is when I call CC_CaptureSingle I am getting pointer on the 2 ...

Calling a LabVIEW DLL from Delphi
I have created a DLL in LabVIEW 7.1.1 which communicates over seriel line with a tester. This DLL is an interface of a "device driver" which is used in an LV app successfully. This driver is built as Active-X server and DLL. I have created example programs in LV, Visual Basic and Visual C++ single thread and multi threaded. All those examples work fine. For the DLL version I have used the delay load feature of MS Visual Studio. One of my customers is programming in Delphi and he get an error whenever he is starting his application. It seems the error occurs during loading the DLL. He can ignore the error and the DLL is working fine afterwards.What must I change or my customer change within his Delphi project to avoid this error? Is there a similar project setting as the delay load feature in MS Visual Studio? I don't think it helps you a lot, but I have just the other week delivered a LV prototype dll to my customer. They are using it in Delphi.One important thing is that your customer needs to have the correct runtime engine installed, in this case 7.1.1.I've heard no complaints about loading delays, but I would have to check. They did complain (small bug) about the close function, so I know they tested it.I used LV 8.5 by the way.Message Edited by andre.buurman@carya on 05-19-2008 10:53 PM Hello Andr�, I don't know If the customer has the really exact runtime. He downloaded it by himself and it maybe 7.1 or 7.1.1. I didn't checked if both are av...

calling LabVIEW dll from C#
Could somebody post a fully working C# example of calling a function from a LabVIEW generated dll with passing strings and integers in and a couple of strings out? What should be settings when creating the dll, of course (which convention, how to pass)? ...

How to call Labview DLL from VB2005
Dear all expert, I'm a student and very new in Labview programming. Currently i have build a simple vi and need to convert it to dll so that i can call it from my VB.net. But the problem is how to call the labview dll from my VB.net? &nbsp; I know we must declare function something like this, &nbsp; Auto function Bodeplot Lib"..\\Bodeplot.dll" (Byval Val1 as double, Byval Val2 as double,...) as double &nbsp; but how&nbsp;to determine Val1, Val2 (and so on) is input for which data?&nbsp; if my&nbsp;vi have&nbsp;10 input (frequency, Kc,Fcz,Fcp,Wzrhp,Wp,k,Wz,Beta and Operation)&nbsp;? and how to&nbsp;select the output (my application have 3 possible output : magnitup loop,phase loop, and degree loop) &nbsp; In addition, since I'm using Labview 8.0 , and as i know apllication&nbsp; builder for this version cannot convert vi to dll which contain Mathscript (but unfortunely, my vi all use Mathscript), so really hope someone can help me to convert my vi to dll using Labview 8.2 (which&nbsp;remove this limitation). &nbsp; here I'm attach my Vi and really hope someone willing to help. &nbsp; Thank you. &nbsp; bodeplot.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/272124/1/bodeplot.vi You will need to create a project to put this into.&nbsp; As far as dynamic selection, you really can not do that.&nbsp; You can do one of three things as far as I see: - Create 3 wrapper VIs.&nbsp; One for eac...

Fatal Error
After creating an installaion program, I tried testing the install of my app.&nbsp; The application user interface appears with a Fatal Error dialog box stating LABVIEW.LIB was not called from a LabVIEW process. &nbsp; Other information on this forum regarding a LABVIE.LIB error, usually mention some types of .dll calls, I have no such calls in my application so I'm curious if anyone else has a similar problem and hopefully a solution. &nbsp; Development machine and test install system both XP Pro Using LabVIEW 8.0.1 &nbsp; Thanks in advance. &nbsp; Con &nbsp; &...

DLL In Labview Problem with fclose
Hello, Labview uses C code via DLL's. My problem appears to be with fclose not working immediately when I call it. What can I do if I do not want to stop and start my labview application every time to close a file. Thank you, Christopher Lusardi ...

How to write a C wrapper dll to export Matlab dll functions so that LabVIEW Call Library Function Node can use it?
Hello LabView developers, &nbsp; I used LabVIEW to call Matlab m script to implement matlab MPC successfully. I wanted to use Matlab compiler to compile the matlab m script function into a c&nbsp;shared library&nbsp;.dll so that LabVIEW can call it without requiring Matlab installed on the PC. &nbsp; I used MatLab R2007b with matlab compiler. I was able to generate a C shared library dll set successfully using mcc command. &nbsp; However, from the header file, I see that the inputs and outputs of&nbsp;the function prototype&nbsp;are&nbsp;in mxArray. I need to change this data type to whatever that&nbsp;LabView Call&nbsp;Library Function Node can recognize. &nbsp; I have followed a few examples in the forum, but none of them went through. &nbsp; I use LabView 8.5. I have Microsoft Visual C++ Version 6 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. The compiler is in C++. Should I use a C compiler only to generate the C wrapper dll so that Labview can recognize it in the Call Library Function Node? &nbsp; If anybody has gone through this successfully, I would like to learn from you on how to do it. &nbsp; Thanks, &nbsp; Kimberly yw wrote: Hello LabView developers, &nbsp; I used LabVIEW to call Matlab m script to implement matlab MPC successfully. I wanted to use Matlab compiler to compile the matlab m script function into a c&nbsp;shared library&nbsp;.dll so that LabVIEW can call it without requiring Matlab installed ...

Web resources about - Problem about calling a DLL in LABVIEW - comp.lang.labview

Puerto Rico Miss Universe Kristhielee Caride stripped of title over 'attitude problem'
Puerto Rico's 2016 Miss Universe contestant has been stripped of her crown after officials said she had an attitude problem.

Puerto Rico Miss Universe Kristhielee Caride stripped of title over 'attitude problem'
Puerto Rico's 2016 Miss Universe contestant has been stripped of her crown after officials said she had an attitude problem.

Things I Didn’t Know Were Problems
Pigeons and tawny crazy ants. Who knew? Here’s something that might be a problem: Would you be alarmed if your smallish freshwater fish tank ...

Casa de Oro residents fight problems in community - CBS News 8 - San Diego, CA News Station - KFMB Channel ...
Concerned residents in Casa de Oro continued their fight against illegal pot shops Thursday as they continue to see several pop up along Campo ...

Researchers Crack 50-Year-Old Nuclear Waste Problem
Researchers from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill have cracked a 50-year-old nuclear waste problem that will make nuclear storage ...

Alphabet plans analytics platform to help cities solve traffic problems
Sidewalks Labs, a unit of Google parent-company Alphabet, is teaming up with the U.S. Department of Transportation to build a data and analytics ...

Report: Obama Pushes Donors To Back Hillary Despite Authenticity Problems
Report: Obama Pushes Donors To Back Hillary Despite Authenticity Problems

Turkish public says refugees EU’s problem, does not care about deal
Many members of the public consider the ongoing refugee crisis to be a problem for the EU and do not give much importance to a deal between Ankara ...