Problem in creating the simulation dll using SIT 2.0.3,matlab 7.1,labview 7.1

I am currently using SIT 2.0.3 ,using this toolkit i am trying to create the simulation DLL for labview.but i am getting the following error in matlab command window
Error: File: C:\SimulationInterfaceToolkit\ModelInterface\basic.tlc Line: 117 Column: 7Undefined identifier ReleaseVersionError: File: C:\SimulationInterfaceToolkit\ModelInterface\basic.tlc Line: 117 Column: 25The == and != operators can only be used to compare values of the same typeError: File: C:\SimulationInterfaceToolkit\ModelInterface\basic.tlc Line: 260 Column: 26Undefined identifier ReleaseVersionError: File: C:\SimulationInterfaceToolkit\ModelInterface\basic.tlc Line: 260 Column: 44The == and != operators can only be used to compare values of the same type

Is this a version problem?
I am using
Simulation interface toolkit 2.0.3
Matlab 7.1.0.246(R14) Service pack
Real time workshop V.6.3
Labview 7.1
Microsoft visual C++ 6.0

Can anybody help me to solve this issue.

0
x9561 (148439)

Hi, Unfortunately, it looks like the versions you are using are indeed not compatible. Here is an excerpt from the <a href="http://ftp.ni.com/support/softlib/labview/labview_toolkits/simulation_interface/2.0.3/sit_2_0_3_readme.html" target="_blank">Read Me file</a> for Simulation Interface Toolkit 2.0.3:
To use the Simulation Interface Toolkit 2.0.3, you must
be a properly licensed user of and have the following software
installed on the host computer.

- The MathWorks MATLAB version 6.1, 6.5, 6.5.1, or 7.0
- The MathWorks Simulink 4.0, 5.0, 5.1, or 6.0
- The MathWorks Real-Time Workshop 4.1, 5.0, 5.1, or 6.0
- Microsoft Visual C++ 5.0 or 6.0
- National Instruments LabVIEW 7.0 or later, Full or Professional Development Systems
- Simulation Interface Toolkit 2.0 or later
Your versions of MATLAB and Real-Time Workshop appear to be incompatible, as this version of SIT was developed for previous versions of these pieces of software. Let me know if this helps! Have a great day.
0
x9561 (148439)
11/29/2007 10:40:05 PM
Hello,
Thanks for u r information.I am&nbsp;using matlab 6.5 ,but it showing some lincence error.
But i have to use below mentioned versions for project implementation and i have to create the simulation DLL for labview.
Matlab V.7.5.0.342(R2007b)
Simulink V. 7.0(R2007b)
Labview 8.2
So please let me know which versions of SIT,Real time workshop,Microsoft visual C++&nbsp;are compatible with the above versions of matlab and labview and simulink.
Let me know as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.
Jayasheela
Associate Software Engineer
Dearborn Electronics
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
0
x9561 (148439)
12/6/2007 6:10:04 AM
Hi Jayasheela, Here are the Read Me files for different versions of Simulation Interface Toolkit. Usually, the toolkit will only work with the versions of software that are explicitly stated.<a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/E2D3C7B410D388CF862572360075EF92" target="_blank">Simulation Interface Toolkit 3.0 Readme</a> - The MathWorks, Inc. MATLAB� / Simulink� application software release 13.x  or 14.0, 14.1, 14.2, 14.3
- The MathWorks, Inc. Real-Time Workshop� release 13.x  or 14.0. 14.1, 14.2, 14.3
- Microsoft
Visual C++ 6.0. You can use Microsoft Visual C++ .NET 2003 only if you
installed the LabVIEW 7.1.1 maintenance release.
- National Instruments LabVIEW Real-Time Module 7.1.x  for ETS Targets.
- (Optional) National Instruments LabVIEW FPGA Module 1.1.x , for customized FPGA VIs used in real-time simulations involving FPGA devices
to support LabVIEW 8.0, the LabVIEW 8.0 Real-Time Module, and the
LabVIEW 8.0 FPGA Module. You also can use SIT 3.0.1 with LabVIEW 7.1. x .  However, you cannot install SIT 3.0.1 for both LabVIEW 8.0 and LabVIEW 7.1.x . <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/E2D3C7B410D388CF862572360075EF92#302" target="_blank">Simulation Interface Toolkit 3.0.2 Readme</a>
The Simulation Interface Toolkit (SIT) 3.0.2 updates <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/E2D3C7B410D388CF862572360075EF92#301" target="_blank">SIT 3.0.1</a>
to support LabVIEW 8.2, the LabVIEW 8.2 Real-Time Module, and the
LabVIEW 8.2 FPGA Module. You also can use SIT 3.0.2 with LabVIEW 7.1. x  or with LabVIEW 8.0.x .  However, you cannot install SIT 3.0.2 for more than one version of LabVIEW on the same computer.
This maintenance release also adds support for the following products:

- The MathWorks, Inc. MATLAB� / Simulink� application software R2006a.
- The MathWorks, Inc. Real-Time Workshop� R2006a.

If you install SIT 3.0.2 for LabVIEW 7.1, you can use
Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 to convert models to model DLLs. If you
install SIT 3.0.2 for LabVIEW 7.1.1, 8.0, 8.0.1, or 8.2, you can use
either Visual C++ 6.0 or Visual C++ .NET 2003.

- The MathWorks, Inc. Real-Time Workshop� release 13.x , 14.x  or 2006a, 2006b, 2007a
- Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 or .NET 2003
You can also take a look at <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/E2D3C7B410D388CF862572360075EF92?OpenDocument" target="_blank">this KnowledgeBase article</a>, which condenses some of the previous information. MATLAB�, Real-Time Workshop�, and Simulink� are the registered trademarks of The
MathWorks, Inc. Further, other product and company names mentioned herein are
trademarks, registered trademarks, or trade names of their respective companies.
0
x9561 (148439)

Giving away: Unixware 7.1.0, 7.1.1, 7.1.2 and 7.1.3 media, SDK and updates
I'm cleaning-up and need to give away or throw-out all my unixware media: 7.1.0 - 7.1.3, the software development kit and updates. I've already sold-off the licenses so this is the media only! Please respond to ftarz@mindspring.com if you are interested. You pay the shipping of your choice. ...

Is LabVIEW 7.1 Aug2005 identical to LabView 7.1 May2005?
I am attempting to have a coworker at a remote site set up their PC with the exact same software as one that I have here.&nbsp; I used the August 2005 CDs from Developer Suite.&nbsp; My coworker tells me that he has the TestStand 3.1, and the Device Driver CDs from the Aug2005 Dev Suite shipment, but he can only find LabView 7.1 from the May2005 delivery. &nbsp; I would like to safely&nbsp;assume that LabView 7.1 is LabView 7.1, regardless of whether it was shipped in May or August, but it is really important to me to make absolutely sure that we end up with the same software v...

Problem installing matplotlib 1.3.1 with Python 2.7.6 and 3.3.3 (release candidate 1)
Hello, I tried to install matplotlib 1.3.1 on the release candidates of Python 2.7.6 and 3.3.3. I am on Mac OS X 10.6.8. Although the installation gave no problems, there is a problem with Tcl/Tk. The new Pythons have their own embedded Tcl/Tk, but when installing matplotlib it links to the Frameworks version of Tcl and TK, not to the embedded version. This causes confusion when importing matplotlib.pyplot: objc[70648]: Class TKApplication is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/libtk8.5.dylib and /Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/Versions/8.5/Tk. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined. objc[70648]: Class TKMenu is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/libtk8.5.dylib and /Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/Versions/8.5/Tk. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined. objc[70648]: Class TKContentView is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/libtk8.5.dylib and /Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/Versions/8.5/Tk. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined. objc[70648]: Class TKWindow is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/libtk8.5.dylib and /Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/Versions/8.5/Tk. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined. And then later it gives a lot of error messages. So I think it should be linked to the embedded version. For this the matplotlib setupext.py should be ad...

Re: LabView 7.1 and MATLAB 7 #3
LabVIEW 7.1.1 was released around December of 2004, however, if you purchased a new seat of LabVIEW in March 2005, you still would have only received LabVIEW 7.1.&nbsp; The 7.1.1&nbsp;maintenance release&nbsp;was distributed only as a downloadable update to LabVIEW 7.1, not as a full product installer. You can verify which version of LabVIEW you have by selecting "About LabVIEW..." from the Help menu in LabVIEW.&nbsp; Near the lower-right corner of the window that comes up it should show you the version number, i.e. 7.1 or 7.1.1.Message Edited by Jeff B on 04-20-2006 ...

Re: LabView 7.1 and MATLAB 7 #2
And I'm sorry that the link I posted 1.5 years ago didn't survive the discussion forum migration. &nbsp; But I will say that the 7.1.1 maintenance release included all fixes for LabVIEW 7.1, including some with the MATLAB script node.&nbsp; This is a free download avaliable here: &nbsp; <a href="http://digital.ni.com/softlib.nsf/websearch/369618104E25B08E86256F54006A4E2F?Opendocument" target="_blank">http://digital.ni.com/softlib.nsf/websearch/369618104E25B08E86256F54006A4E2F?Opendocument</a> &nbsp; The KB entry Kileen linked above has m...

DSC module 7.1 labview 7.1, new controls and functions not showing up in labview
Dear Reader, I have installed labview 7.10 (also tried update to 7.11) and DSC module 7.1 I thought I would get additional functions and controls in labview due to installation of this module, but I do not see addtional controls or functions, althought I have searched for them and set the controls to "advance" etc. Anyone any idea what I have to do. thanks and regards. ...

I am using report generation toolkit 1.1 with Labview 7.0...
I am using report generation toolkit 1.1 with Labview 7.0 and Office 2003 professional. The create new report VI opens Excel but throws error (-2147167262- from automation open VI) when I try to open MS word. please help... I am using report generation toolkit 1.1 with Labview 7.0 and Office 2003 professional. The create new report VI opens Excel but throws error (-2147167262- from automation open VI) when I try to open MS word. please help... Hi Leo22, Does this error occur if you use any of the example programs that come shipped with LabVIEW? I would try opening one of the examples that ...

LabView 7.1 and MATLAB 7
LabView 7.1 hangs when I try to send variable to MATLAB 7 workspace using standart LabView to MATLAB script. Nothing appears in MATLAB 7 workspace. When I tried to run the MATLAB Script-Fractal.vi (MATLAB script node has only outputs) from examples directory - everything work fine. When I run the MATLAB Script - Lorenz Diff Eq.vi from examples - error message appears:"Error 1047 occurred at LabVIEW: LabVIEW failed to send variable to the script server. Server:"Inappropriate input array size" in MATLAB Script - Lorenz Diff Eq.vi". Using LabView 7.1 with previous version of ...

Differences in CIN management between Labview 5.0 and Labview 7.1 ? #2
Hi, &nbsp; I'm using a VI on a two photon microscope. It steers the laser beam in the sample (quite the same way as a TV scan, scanning a fast line on the X axis, then moving the line down)&nbsp;controlling two mirrors by the&nbsp;PCI-MIO-16E-4 Multifunctions card&nbsp;on traditional DAQ and at the same time it serves as the acquitision through a non-NI DSP Multifunction-board with on-board buffers and hight data throughput (70 Mb/s). &nbsp; It is this part of the program which gives us strong headaches since we have upgraded to a new PC. On the old machine we used Win...

Differences in CIN management between Labview 5.0 and Labview 7.1 ? #3
Hi, &nbsp; I'm using a VI on a two photon microscope. It steers the laser beam in the sample (quite the same way as a TV scan, scanning a fast line on the X axis, then moving the line down)&nbsp;controlling two mirrors by the&nbsp;PCI-MIO-16E-4 Multifunctions card&nbsp;on traditional DAQ and at the same time it serves as the acquitision through a non-NI DSP Multifunction-board with on-board buffers and hight data throughput (70 Mb/s). &nbsp; It is this part of the program which gives us strong headaches since we have upgraded to a new PC. On the old machine we used Win...

Can I use NI-FGEN version 2.1 in LabView 7.1 ?
BACKGROUND: We are switching from using CVI to LabView. We have LabView version 7.1 (as part of developer suite). I am building a new test station with PXI chassis and items such as 5112 digitizer, 5411 Arb Wave Gen. NI-Scope version 2.6 came with the 5112. When I installed it, I did not get any VIs in tools panel, and no examples. Re-installed and checked box for "LabView 7.0" support. Then got examples in directory, but they would not run. Discovered that I needed NI-Scope 2.6.1 which includes support for LabView 7.1. PROBLEM: So before loading NI-FGEN 2.1 from the CD_ROM ...

LAPack problem in Matlab 7.0 and 7.0.1
Hi guys, I have been creating dll using the mex command on Compaq Visual Fortran 6.6 under WinXP. My fortran programs require the use of DGEMM, and in the past I have been linking to the LAPACK using libdflapck.dll without any issue. When 7.0/7.0.1 arrive, they forgot to include libdflapack.dll, so I went back to use the one from version 6.5.1. Unfortunately, there is some incompatibility with the old version of libdflapack.dll and Matlab 7.0/7.0.1. The mex created dll just fails to run. It is a platform dependent problem. On some machines (P3, AMD XP), the dll runs without problem. On faster machines like P4, Centrino, AMD64, I get an "invalid MEX file" message. I sent TMW technical support this question a while ago. Besides acknowledging the problem and telling me that there is no workaround, there is practically no help. I wonder if anyone has come across this problem and has found any solution. I was able to use another BLAS and ATLAS library found on the web instead of libdflapack.dll and mex the Fortran file without any problem, but these libraries are very old and not optimized for my machine, so the performance is much worse than the one from using the libdflapack.dll. I was also able to use CXML from CVF, but again the performance is much worse. My questions are: 1. Anyway to change the mex script to make the libdflapack.dll work? 2. Anyway to create an Atlas library of LAPack and BLAS that works with Compaq Visual Fortran (in particular...

Problems in accessing exported VIs in Labview 8.2.1 (in contrast to 7.1)
In a local client / server arrangement I use a server sided global VI for buffering information from the server to the client. Server VI and global VI are assumed to run in a common application, the client in another. The server exports the global VI but the client can't get access to it and thus is not able to call the global VI by reference. Within one and the same development environment everything works fine (example 1). After distributing it into two projects with libraries or after application building it doesn't (examples 2a &amp; 2b) A similar construct worked under LabView 7.1 but I got lost in VI-settings, build settings and computer instance settings under 8.2.1. The attached simplified examples show how it is intended to work (example 1) and the problems occurring (2a&amp;2b). It also includes a description of usage. Can anybody help? Hello Benjamin.. &nbsp; thank you for your example modifications. I am sorry that I still can't get them running. After adjusting the library path the program did what I expected: it simply opened another instance of the GLBVI.... I assume that it worked when you tried it. Maybe the difference simply was, that you opened both examples in one common lvproj environment (which is similar to the situation in example1). The both - client and server - use the same instance. But when operating it with two lvproj opened or later in two separat compilations client and server start their own instances and thus the da...

Eclipse-3.7.2, findbugs-2.0.2, JDK-1.7.0_xx?
I am using Eclpise-3.7.2 with findbugs-2.0.2 to work on an application compiled against and running on JDK/JRE-1.7.0_xx. However, I am running Eclipse itself on JDK-1.6.0_xx because my favourite database brwoser, jORA, does not run properly otherwise. In this set-up, findbugs fails to recognize the news of 1.7, like the Objects class or the additional java.sql.ResultSet methods. I couldn't find a setting for this. Am I missing something obvious or is findbugs condemned to analyze against the JDK the hosting Eclipse is running on? TIA Volker -- "I'm a doctor, not a mechanic." Dr Leonard McCoy <mccoy@ncc1701.starfleet.fed> "I'm a mechanic, not a doctor." Volker Borchert <v_borchert@despammed.com> On 4/10/2013 8:16 AM, Volker Borchert wrote: > I am using Eclpise-3.7.2 with findbugs-2.0.2 to work on an application > compiled against and running on JDK/JRE-1.7.0_xx. However, I am running > Eclipse itself on JDK-1.6.0_xx because my favourite database brwoser, > jORA, does not run properly otherwise. > > In this set-up, findbugs fails to recognize the news of 1.7, like the > Objects class or the additional java.sql.ResultSet methods. > > I couldn't find a setting for this. Am I missing something obvious or > is findbugs condemned to analyze against the JDK the hosting Eclipse > is running on? Is FindBug run via an Eclipse plugin or an Ant script? If the fir...

LabVIEW 7.1.1 w/.NET 2.0 patch, objects still missing
Hi Folks, &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A co-worker [using LV 7.1]&nbsp;asked how to do a Clipboard.Clear while manipulating an Excel document.&nbsp; I don't know what the easiest way is.&nbsp; Looked briefly through the Excel&nbsp;Automation&nbsp;methods and tried Windows User32.EmptyClipboard which gave an error I didn't explore - am currently looking at&nbsp;a method of the&nbsp;.NET System.Windows.Forms\Clipboard object.&nbsp; This&nbsp;object is visible in&nbsp;System.Windows.Forms(2.0.0.0) assembly - but only when I'm using LV 8.2(.1).&nbsp; I was unable to see this 2.0.0.0 assembly from LV 7.1.1 until applying the 7.1.1 .NET patch - now the 2.0.0.0 assembly is listed in the object-browser, but the "clipboard" object is not a listed member. :smileysad: &nbsp; I'd be grateful for your Clipboard.Clear solution - and any info as to why the .NET-patched 7.1.1 should or shouldn't see all 2.0.0.0 objects. :smileyhappy: &nbsp; Cheers! Hi Trey, Thanks for the ideas tried everything, critical updates were up-to-date.&nbsp; Installed NET 3.0 though it seemed silly - but it was the only net-related non-critical update.&nbsp; Restart, no joy.&nbsp; Had 7.1.1f2 but re-"installed" it anyway - it's essentially&nbsp;a couple (3)&nbsp;replaced files.&nbsp; Still no clipboard object to select in NET-constructor browser. Do you have the&nbsp;Win...

building GCC 3.3.2 or 3.2.3 on Unixware 7.1.1
Has anybody done this successfully? I'm running into problems with the C++ library. AFAICT, the compiler is built ok (bootstrapping all succeeds), but the C++ library chokes. It seems to mostly be complaining about the 'volatile' keyword in pthread.h. I'm using binutils, btw. The ccs based build fails to bootstrap for me. Best regards, Brent Brent Eagles wrote: > Has anybody done this successfully? > > I'm running into problems with the C++ library. AFAICT, the compiler is > built ok (bootstrapping all succeeds), but the C++ library...

LabVIEW RTE 7 does not work on Linux with Mozilla (1.7) or Netscape (7.2)
LabVIEW RTE 7 does not work on Linux (Mandrake 10.1 or Knoppix 3.7) with Mozilla (1.7) or Netscape (7.2). We tried everything described in <http://exchange.ni.com/servlet/ProcessRequest?RHIVEID=101&RNAME=ViewQuestion&HOID=506500000008000000EFBC0000&ECategory=LabVIEW.LabVIEW+General> copying plugins, but always the gray window on Mandrake or error setting up plugin on Knoppix. We are trying to drive remote applications on your web site with Linux (if possible) to decide about purchasing LabVIEW for Linux. Is there a demo version for Linux we could try? Apparently, LabVIEW fo...

Controlling VI Logger 1.1.1 with LabVIEW 7.1
I have LabVIEW 7.1 on my system and installed VI Logger (1.1 them upgraded to 1.1.1). I would like to programatically control VI Logger with LabVIEW. There are references to VIs under the Advanced pallate to do just that, but I cannot find them or any help files to explain what to do. Where do I find these VIs? ...

Problems compiling phtread-win32 2.7.0 under Windows XP SP2 using MSVC++ 7.1
I everybody, I spent some time trying to compile the last 'pthread-win32 2.7.0' (from 'http://sourceware.org/pthreads-win32') release and I met the following problems. (At the end the my post, you will find the nmake log lines) 1/ First, the compilation of "private.c" generates four C4297 warnings. After looking at MSVC71 options in the MSDN, I read this : "The /EHc option requires that /EHs, /EHa, or /GX is specified. It tells the compiler to assume that extern C functions never throw an exception." Looking at the code, I noticed that ...

Labview 7.1 and Matlab 7.4
We had a vi working with Labview 7.1 : Unfortunately University upgraded the common version of Matlab to 7.4(R2007a) from 7.2 - and - the vi stopped working - no error messages while running the vi. 1. does Labview 7.1 support Matlab 7.4.0 2. Is there any patch DLL etc to resolve the problem? &nbsp; Thanks for your help. &nbsp; Mankind Ian, Some More news. I had more interaction with our computer centre and they have sent me an OSD file, which while opening with notepad looks something like Javascript. When running that script, I got my Labview to communicate with the Matlab server - as he explains - it launches the local copy of Labview within the SoftGrid environment and that would allow it to interact with Matlab. I can send the OSD file to you. The only problem is while in the middle of the analysis, it crashes sometimes because it forces Matlab to open too. I am in touch with computer centre to resolve the problem. Cheers, &nbsp; Mankind ...

convert Labview 7.1 to 7.0 for me
COuld someone please convert this VI to Labview 7.0 for me? &nbsp; Open the VI Click File &gt; Save with Options CLick radio button 'Save for Previous' Select 7.0 from drop down list... Be my hero!!! &nbsp; &nbsp; AlicatRead.zip: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/144047/1/AlicatRead.zip Here you go. It doesn't convert stuff in the vi.lib &nbsp; P.M. AlicatRead 7_0.zip: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/144049/1/AlicatRead 7_0.zip Hello, I need somebody to convert this file from 7.1 to 7.0 for me, I could not find where to download a 7.0 evalu...

Problem Building Application from LabVIEW 7.1 using VIs from Vision 8.0
I have the Professional Edition of LabVIEW 7.1 and the NI Vision Development Module 8.0.&nbsp; I am trying to build an application using Vision components.&nbsp; &nbsp; My application builds and installs on the target machine without any warnings.&nbsp; When I try to run it, it states that it can't find the DLLs NIVisSvc.dll and NIVisSvc.dll.&nbsp; I therefore tried installing the Vision Run Time Engine (C:\Program Files\National Instruments\Vision\Run-Time Engine\vision80rte.exe) on the target machine.&nbsp; This then asked me to choose to either evaluate, or ente...

Problem with inverse search using MikTeX 2.7 and Sumatra PDF 1.0.1 driven from TeXnic Center
I have configured TeXnic Center and Sumatra PDF according to the very clear instructions kindly posted by William Blum at http://william.famille-blum.org/blog/static.php?page=static081010-000413 For relatively simple documents (say up to 50 pages) the inverse search works perfectly. However, I am using LaTeX to write a 600 page book, and for this more complex project the inverse search does not work properly. Typically it returns you to about the right place in the source file, but invariable 50 or so lines after (it is always after) the correct point. When I say "more complex" I mean that the text is split into a dozen or so files which are included, and I have loaded a lot of packages in order to get the format as I want it. There are many diagrams as well, most of which are floating. Is this a known problem? Am I expecting too much from this mechanism? Does anyone have any advice or experience to offer? I would be most grateful. James Keeler On Jan 27, 9:05=A0pm, James Keeler <jamjam...@gmail.com> wrote: > I have configured TeXnic Center and Sumatra PDF according to the very > clear instructions kindly posted by William Blum at > > http://william.famille-blum.org/blog/static.php?page=3Dstatic081010-00041= 3 > > For relatively simple documents (say up to 50 pages) the inverse > search works perfectly. =A0However, I am using LaTeX to write a 600 page > book, and for this more complex project the inverse search does not >...

[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 3;....;n n n n n]
Hi, Anybody knows how to create this matrix but without using any loops? a=[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 ;.......;n n n n n ] Thank you. Hana. Hana wrote: > Hi, > Anybody knows how to create this matrix but without using any loops? > a=[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 ;.......;n n n n n ] HELP REPMAT - Randy Hana wrote: > > > Hi, > Anybody knows how to create this matrix but without using any > loops? > a=[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 ;.......;n n n n n ] > > Thank you. > Hana. Hope this isn't homework. >> repmat([1:n]'...

Web resources about - Problem in creating the simulation dll using SIT 2.0.3,matlab 7.1,labview 7.1 - comp.lang.labview

Simulation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... or behaviors/ functions of the selected physical or abstract system or process. The model represents the system itself, whereas the simulation ...

Simulation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... or behaviors/ functions of the selected physical or abstract system or process. The model represents the system itself, whereas the simulation ...

Simulation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... or behaviors/ functions of the selected physical or abstract system or process. The model represents the system itself, whereas the simulation ...

Simulation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... or behaviors/ functions of the selected physical or abstract system or process. The model represents the system itself, whereas the simulation ...

Glu Launches Kendall & Kylie Lifestyle Simulation Game on Mobile
... the release of Kendall & Kylie, its latest celebrity mobile game on iOS and Android. Starring Kendall and Kylie Jenner , the lifestyle simulation ...

Computer simulation fills in the blanks of Neanderthal extinction
A modern human and Neanderthal skull face off. (credit: By hairymuseummatt (original photo), DrMikeBaxter (derivative work) [CC BY-SA 2.0 (h ...

Shooting Simulations: What Do They Tell Us
Earlier, Anne Laurie posted about the recently staged, weapons free, mass shooting simulation/demonstration at the University of Texas. In that ...

Madden Super Bowl 50 Simulation: EA Sports Predicts Panthers vs. Broncos Winner - Bleacher Report
... got in Super Bowl 50? If you're having a hard time picking a winner, perhaps you'd like to know that the official EA Sports Madden NFL 16 simulation ...

'95-96 Bulls vs. '15-16 Warriors: New age tops old school in 2K simulation
We let the '96 Bulls and '15 Warriors handle their business on the virtual hardwood to see which one is better.

This Mesmerizing Simulation Shows How Americans Spend a Typical Day
When it comes to a “typical” day, most of us are too wrapped up in our own routines to think about what others might be doing. Thankfully, this ...