Re: Hi, I'm trying to write a code in Labview that will run a scara robot, Its gonna be 2 axis, one linked to a gam

Hallo Tristan,
Do you have integrated trajectory planning as functions in motion software? Can you send me any document about them?

Best regards
mark
0
x9561 (148439)

Hi, I'm trying to write a code in Labview that will run a...
Hi, I'm trying to write a code in Labview that will run a scara robot, Its gonna be 2 axis, one linked to a gammatic motor and the other to a mutshibishi motor, I already have the code for the gammatic motor, I need an other one for the mutshibishi one....guys, I come from a production management engineering backgound and I sack in programming, would anyone help me the idea behind is to see an accuracy between the data entered in term of positon, speed motion of the 2 axis of the scara robot and the data received ...

Can't get labview to write continiously to spreadsheet, writes one column each time program is run, then appends data the next time it is run.
I am attempting to write load cell, linear transducer and time stamp to EXCEL. Due to the limited room in EXCEL I have a sample rate of 10/second. This is accomplished by setting the DAQ assistant to one sample (HW timed) in the acquisition mode of the task timer. A wait timer set at a loop rate of 1000 millaseconds is included in the "while" loop to slow the sampling rate down. This works well. Now the data is taken outside of the loop and entered into a "build array" block and then into a "write to spreadsheet" block. This generates only one row of&...

Re: "Hi,I'm having problems controlling the Agilent E4422B Signal Generator with Labview. When using the Labview driver functions such as initialize instrument I always get an Error -1074135040
Hi, Brooks. Attached please find the files containing all the information concerning my attempt to control the Agilent E4438C. Hope you can make sense of it and help me.   Regards isaac nireport.txt: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/191414/1/nireport.txt Capture.spy: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/191414/2/Capture.spy CaptureSpy.doc: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/191414/3/CaptureSpy.doc Hi, If this driver supports multiple instrument models, then you will probably have to set the model in the default settings in MAX. Regards Ray FarmerMessage Edited by...

Re: How to use CNC G-CODES and M-CODES in LabVIEW #2
Hello, I will be very grateful to you if you send a G-code VI on my e-mail vladimir-dulotin@yandex.ru With the best regards,   Dulotin Vladimir Russia ...

Error Code "1097.....this might corrupted LABVIEW's memory.........." appears after exit the labview and re-start labview
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I have a probelm when I use the "tool/import shared library(.dll)" wizard&nbsp;to generate the&nbsp;API from C. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The API &nbsp;works correctly when I complete the wizard, but after I exit labview and re-start labview to run&nbsp;the API&nbsp;again. The error 1097 code "......this might corrupted LABVIEW's memory.............."appears. &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The only solution now is to re-generate or update the wizard to&nbsp;generate the API. &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I try to find the answer in &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/58596F5D41CE8EFB862562AF0074E04C?OpenDocument" target="_blank">http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/58596F5D41CE8EFB862562AF0074E04C?OpenDocument</a>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The paragraph in above article shows ........................... &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; "LabVIEW does not crash until it is closedThe most likely problem is that the DLL function being called has corrupted th...

Guys, I'm pretty new to this game.. so here's what I'm trying to do.. I have a stock standard RH9 (Shrike running 2.4.20-8) and I'd like Crypto API support included (which is not the case with out-of-
This is what I do: make mrproper make clean make xconfig - here I leave it exactly as it is - I only enable Crypto API and supprot for loopback devices - everything else stays as it is. make dep make modules make modules_install make install Now, this appears to be working (i.e. no compilation errors are reported) however, if I go to /lib/modules and compare a number of files in 2.4.20-8 as opposed to 2.4.20-8custom - 2.4.20-8custom hardly has any modules built whereas 2.4.20-8 has heaps of modules (~1000+ files in total) - needless to say the new kernel is a total mess as it cannot find any of the needed modules during boot process. Is there a way of loading .config that was used to build RH9 as it is distributed, because my approach does not do that. The only thing I'm after is to recompile it exactly as it is out-of-the-box + crypto API + loopback device support, nothing else. Building custom kernel Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Guys, I'm pretty new to this game.. so here's what I'm trying to do.. I have a stock standard RH9 (Shrike running 2.4.20-8) and I'd like Crypto API support included (which is not the case with out-of-box installation). This is what I do: make mrproper make clean make xconfig - here I leave it exactly as it is - I only enable Crypto API and supprot for loopback devices - everything else...

How can I run a labview 7.2 vi in labview 8.2
We have several versions of labview running different test and control functions in our facility. There are labview 7.2 VIs in a production setting I wish to reproduce in the test lab. Can I convert them to run on 8.2 or do I have to recreate them in 8.2. I tried to open one in 8.2 and got multiple SubVI's that were not in my program library.. most dealing with AI manipulation. &nbsp; And make sure you have backup copies of your 7.x code. Once you load and save in 8.2, it is a lot of work to get them back to 7.x. Note I used 7.x because I am unaware of LabVIEW version 7.2 even existing. 7.1.1 was the last release prior to 8.0 ...

'''''''''''''The Running Update/Append Queries Using VBA code Ordeal'''''''''''''' #2
Hi, Thanks for ur help there HJ. I know how to do the tasks you specified there. I would like for the update query to use field values from some of the fields on the form (frmInvoices) such as InvoiceNumber, DateFrom, DateTo. My problem is that an append/update query can't find the values in the open Form (frmInvoices) when I specify them as; [Forms]![frmInvoices]![InvoiceNumber] a select query has no problem finding the field values on a form. please help. Aaron Hi Aaron, Could you post the entire code that you are having trouble with? Now it is not possible to see what goes wrong. HJ "Aaron" <aaron@rapid-motion.co.uk> wrote in message news:260d7f40.0408120245.2f3d01f8@posting.google.com... > Hi, > > Thanks for ur help there HJ. > > I know how to do the tasks you specified there. > > I would like for the update query to use field values from some of the > fields on the form (frmInvoices) such as InvoiceNumber, DateFrom, > DateTo. My problem is that an append/update query can't find the > values in the open Form (frmInvoices) when I specify them as; > > [Forms]![frmInvoices]![InvoiceNumber] > > a select query has no problem finding the field values on a form. > > please help. > > Aaron First off, if you are not always using all the parameters specified in your form, then you have to add parameters to your query on the fly. Also, you can't just do something like qdf.SQL = "SE...

I'm trying for the fourth and in the subject I'm openly saying that I haven't got the message yet as I'm writing this
A new mug, with white fresh A700 with writing on it with some light grey letters - Love the twenny!!! --+-- narayan --+-- ...

Re: How to use CNC G-CODES and M-CODES in LabVIEW
Dear Sheldon, &nbsp; I would also be thank full if you could share that code with me. Could you e-mail it? Andras &nbsp; <a href="mailto:andras.ferencz@naturen.hu" target="_blank">andras.ferencz@naturen.hu</a> ...

Trying to Identify what's wrong with this laptop I'm refurbing... it's running super slow... #2
I picked up a throw away Compaq Armada E500 a while back that has some pretty nasty looking plastic external case damage, and am just now getting around to having a look at it to see what's worth saving and what's really e-waste, or if I should buy a couple plastic panels for it.. fix it up.. and parhaps she'll be good as new. I formatted a little trial 3GB drive in NTFS, laid down a fresh copy of Win2kPro, installed all the latest drivers from compaq and service packs and critical updates from MS. I was hoping at some point during the patching and driver updating, that the system would take off running, but it never happened. At 600 MHz, the system is behaving VERY sluggish. Specifically, it's launching applications horrifically slowly. Once you're inside an application, it behaves a bit more normally. If I were taking a random stab, I'd say it feels like the pipe to the HD, or the HD itself is the problem. I figured, I should be able to find some benchmarking tools and/or diagnostic tools online that might be able to point me in the right direction. Like... tell me if my HD access times are the culprit, or if I likely have a bad DIMM of RAM. I ran the combined performance index wizard in Sisoftware Sandra, but I can't say it much helped in pin pointing the culprit. It showed my Hard Drive was below the benchmark, but that's true, my 3 GB IBM DYKA-23240 was indeed below the closest 4 GB benchmark drive for which comparison data was b...

Re: How to use CNC G-CODES and M-CODES in LabVIEW #3
Hello, To me it is very pleasant that you have responded me. In advance I apologize for my broken English. I?m a student, study in Russia. Now I do my diplom work. There were some difficulties. And I do not know as it to continue. Very much I hope for your help. In ours laboratory stay 3 coordinate milling machine tool (the mill, moves on coordinates x, y, z), to it is the driver through which there is a management of the machine tool, data from the computer are passed through LPT port. I have made a hand control a mill. I can use only 2-9 pins of LPT port (register Data). Now I should make management of a mill automatically, with use G codes or CAD files. That the mill automatically processed moving which is set to it in G code or file CAD of a format. I don?t know as it to make in LabView. I will be very glad to any help. Help please than can. &nbsp; With the best regards, your Vladimir. (<a href="mailto:vladimir-dulotin@yandex.ru" target="_blank">vladimir-dulotin@yandex.ru</a>) ...

I'm trying to write a Level-2 M-File S-function
Does anyone know how to load a big matrix outside a Level-2 M-File S- function?... The S-function has to compare a large matrix with every incoming point. If I use the function "load" inside the S-function this will be take a lot of time. But if I load just once the matrix at the begining of the simulation, the consuming time will be reduced. The large matrix is the same for the all simulation, but I want to load it just once. Thanks Hey I have a small dbt ....are these level 2 m files and the c -mex files the same? which is more suitable for real time implementation? i need ot get...

Re: How to add records with 'Autonumber' property to a MS Access database using LabVIEW? #2
Hi Alex77, can you please post your vi? so that it will be easier to understand your problem. Any of the field has autogenerated values??? ...

labview 8.2 llb run with labview 8.5
On the PC I have delete labview 8.2, but I dont find the CD for reinstall. I have a .llb file made with labview 8.2, Can i run it with labview 8.5 or download labview 8.2, I muss install ii rapidelly. &nbsp; tks Costello, you can update the VIs within the LLB to LV 8.5 if they do not have their blockdiagram removed.....hope this helps,Norbert How can I update ? When I start the .vi in the lbb he dont found somme .vi located in DAQmx (wrtie.lbb, start task.lbb,...) How can i install this lbb? thks Costello, if you get loading errors when opening one VI from the LLB like you the ones you get, you have missing components.Since you spoke of DAQmx, i asume that you didn't install NI DAQmx on your machine. You should catch that up.hope this helps,Norbert ...

I have installed Switch Exec 2.1, running LabVIEW 8.2 and none of the VI's appear on my functions palette
See Subject Line. &nbsp; Thanks Chris ...

I'm trying to configure LabView for RS485 ...
.... but it doesn't work HI! With LabView I want to control an Eurotherm 2416, using a RS485. But the Eurotherm don't seem to receive data... Does LabView should be configure ??? And How ??? thanks, Sylvain (excuse me for my english) ...

Re: A game I'm writing #2
The message below is being cross-posted from the LogoForum. Please reply here at comp.lang.logo and it will be crossposted back to the LogoForum. The original author of this message is Pavel Boytchev <pavel@elica.nospam.net>. mftsang wrote: > I have a few games which I would like to share with my fellow > LOGOers. They are at http://www.logogames.org. Most of them aren't > finished yet, but Ancient Civilisations 1.1a is ready. Any plans to add 3D animation to the game? Here are links to snapshots of some Logo animations which are somewhat related to simulation game like Ancient Civilisations. http://elica.net/site/museum/uru-preview.jpg http://elica.net/site/museum/pabea-preview.jpg http://elica.net/site/museum/wawa-preview.jpg http://elica.net/site/museum/wafou-preview.jpg http://elica.net/site/museum/momea-preview.jpg http://elica.net/site/museum/mama-preview.jpg All the best, Pavel ...

Re: LabView code for Allan Variance? #2
Hy folks, here is an update (LV 7.1) of the Allan-Statistics.llb.The top level VI is "Allan_Plots.VI" - it calculates, displays and safes the Allan variance/deviation plots of time-domain data series.The algorithm is according to Th. Witt, IEEE Trans. Instr. Meas. 50, 445 (2001). [Definition of Allan variance: Allan variance is one half of the mean-square of the differences of successive averages of the input array Elements of the input array are time-averaged data.]Hope it is useful for you!H. Scherer Allan-Statistics_V2_LV711.llb: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/309617/1/Allan-Statistics_V2_LV711.llb ...

Re: Are Advantech products and its labview drivers good to work with Labview 7? #2
I have PCL 818L card. Where can I get the Labview drivers for the same Hi QWERTYU, maybe this helps: <a href="http://support.advantech.com.tw/support/DownloadSRDetail.aspx?SR_ID=1-2HYBNJ" target="_blank">http://support.advantech.com.tw/support/DownloadSRDetail.aspx?SR_ID=1-2HYBNJ</a> or this: <a href="http://support.advantech.com.tw/Support/DownloadSearchByProduct2.aspx?keyword=LabView" target="_blank">http://support.advantech.com.tw/Support/DownloadSearchByProduct2.aspx?keyword=LabView</a> MikeMessage Edited by MikeS81 on 05-07-2008 01:11 PM ...

Need to get rid of flicker in between image displays--the PC in which LabVIEW 8.2 is installed is routing images via LaVIEW code &amp; 'extended desktop' to typical visual projector and between
Need to get rid of flicker in between image displays--the PC&nbsp;on which LabVIEW 8.2 is installed is routing images via LabVIEW code &amp; 'extended desktop' to a typical visual projector and between each image display is a flicker--that we need to remove Get JPEG Files in the folder.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/283783/1/Get JPEG Files in the folder.vi Display image on the screen.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/283783/2/Display image on the screen.vi Create image file path.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/283783/3/Create image file path.vi In response to below------Thank you Lynn-----Yes, there is a main panel--I will attach----and if you have any further suggestions please let me know--Thanks again &nbsp; How are you running this program? Is there a top level vi which calls the ones you posted? The Display image on screen.vi will display two images in succession, but according to the note on the block diagram the second image is blank. It seems as though this would intentionally create a flicker.The sequence structure is unnecessary. Dataflow will determine the order of execution. The only exception is the time delay in the third frame. Since it has no data dependency, a single frame sequence may be useful to assure that the delay occurs before the picture is updated. A simple state machine might be a more versatile architecture for what you may be trying to do.It is not necessary to write the FR.PanelBounds ...

Re: LabVIEW and LabVIEW RT?
Hello Iman, I will try to illustrate it with an example since it all will depend on the type of application you would like to implement. Let's say you would like to implement an application where you log data, maybe exchange data with databases and you acquire a bunch of data points at a time not performing any type of control and where high determinism is&nbsp;not needed. In this case LabVIEW for Windows work great. If you on the other hand would like to implement a closed-loop application where you need high determinism and reliability and will acquire data point by point you would use LabVIEW RT which is an add-on to LabVIEW. I.e. you need LabVIEW + LabVIEW RT when developing an RT application. ...

Re: Running Code, Trying to understand how it works. #2
Sorry, I never provided my original test code and, in the interim, discovered the answer. First, the test code was: data test1; input date permno x; lx=lag(x); put _all_; lx=lag(x); put _all_; datalines; .. 4 2 1 4 . 2 4 1 ; data test2; input date permno x; do i=1 to 2; lx=lag(x); put _all_; end; datalines; .. 4 2 1 4 . 2 4 1 ; I found the reason for the observed difference in the documentation, namely: "Each occurrence of a LAGn function in a program generates its own queue of values." Art ------- On Sun, 3 May 2009 10:16:54 -0400, Arthur Tabachneck <art297@NETSCAPE.NET> wrote: >List, > >I was going to answer Barry's question by directing him toward Dan's nice >response from a couple of years ago, namely: > >http://www.listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0511e&L=sas-l&D=0&P=19479 > >Yes, of course the problem is that lag is que rather than observation >specific. > >However, before posting my response, I wrote a short program in order to >show what was happening and realized that I don't understand all of the >specifics. > >Can anyone provide an explanation for the following differences: > >145 data test1; >146 input date permno x; >147 lx=lag(x); >148 put _all_; >149 lx=lag(x); >150 put _all_; >151 datalines; > >date=. permno=4 x=2 lx=. _ERROR_=0 _N_=1 >date=. permno=4 x=2 lx=. _ERROR_=0 _N_=1 >date=1 per...

Re: LabVIEW FPGA and VHDL/Verilog code #2
kindly, tell me where can i find the HDL Interface Node ? is it available on labview student version 8.5 ?? I want to see the ouputs of my vhdl ports on labview so that i can do functional checking of the code/test bench. I have both the test bench and code in vhdl and the code is all about&nbsp;the circuit which has simple logic gates connected to each other.&nbsp;&nbsp; I want to check the output ( logically using numerical indicator or graph ).... let me know if its possible. ...

Web resources about - Re: Hi, I'm trying to write a code in Labview that will run a scara robot, Its gonna be 2 axis, one linked to a gam - comp.lang.labview