Re: i am having a problem with while loops, i have two while loops, i have a random number generator inside the "inside" loop and i want to read an array outside the "outer"

I think I have a similar problem - I have a while loop with Flat Sequence controlled for loop that produces output. This output needs to be displayed every while loop pass, but I get no output as the while loop feeds back thru a shift register and repeats all the innner funcions without sending the ouput to form new entries in the array.

Is there any way we could stop the while loop for a split second (but practically just for no time, so that no time is wasted when it outputs the data)?

Or is it a bad approach altogether?

Appreciate any advice.

kolorek
0