Re: I have problems getting readings from an Agilent 34401 using the LabView drivers from the IDN. I get VISA timeouts, error code is -1073807339.

I have also today seen the same error messages while trying to use the example code for the 34401A...... Anyone since found a solution? it does appear to be a timing issue.

Thanks!
Adam
0
x9561 (148439)

It was with the standard 34401 Plug and Play drivers I was seeing the problem. Running the examples within the driver was giving me a 410 error on the voltmeter. When I created a simple routine myself I also saw the same error.

I have since downloaded the Project style 34401 drivers and all works well..... I am not quite sure where these differ and the reasoning behind the two styles of drivers, but at least these work without needing to modify things!

I haven't tried the IVI driver.

Adam
0
x9561 (148439)
What are in frames 0 and 1?
Always, have you tried using NI-Spy to see what is being sent and received?

Regards
Ray Farmer
0
x9561 (148439)
9/28/2006 1:40:11 PM
The project-style driver is new to LabVIEW 8 and above that leverages the LabVIEW project.  As this is a different driver, we were able to redesign the API to be consistent with the latest instrument driver templates.  There are also several more examples available in this driver.  Unless you need an existing Play and Play driver for backward compatiblity in your code, you should use a project-style driver for new application development if one is availble.

The existing hp34401a driver should function properly.Message Edited by Jason Hobbs on 09-29-2006  09:33 AM
0
x9561 (148439)
9/29/2006 2:40:10 PM
Hi Adam,
Thanks for your reply!!  The code is setup so that the 34401 is initialized in the Startup and closed in the Cleanup in the TestStand environment.   A VISA Resource is passed to each step of the sequence that requires the DMM.  I thought it was more efficient and better coding to do it this way rather than repeatedly opening and closing the instrument.  This means I can't easily run the code on it's own on the CM station.  I also do not have the development environment installed on the CM station and I'm reluctant to put it on as I have a couple more stations to setup for the CM after this one is finished.  The computers are essentially the same (Intel P4) so I don't think computer is the issue.  I tried upgrading the VISA drivers to 4.0 yesterday but the problem is still there.
The test times out the first time I run it, so I terminate the test sequence by running Cleanup.  The details are:
    VISA Wait on Event in Wait for RQS.vi->HP34401A ReadMeas.vi
    VISA: (Hex 0xBFFF0015) Timeout expired before operation completed.

I rerun the test sequence again and during initialization in the Startup, it reports error code -107400165.  The details are:
    <ERR>HP34401A Error Query:
    instrument reports:
    -410, "Query INTERRUPTED"
I then terminate the sequence by running Cleanup.  I rerun the test sequence again and the cycle repeats where the 34401A times out.  The pattern is consistent.
0
x9561 (148439)
11/28/2006 4:10:13 PM
Hi!

I tested the driver using an identical setup as the screenshot earlier
in the thread and it worked...at first.  After tweaking some settings,
I started finding the same timeout issues as everyone else in the
thread.

I've looked into the issue and it seems that the service request
mechanism isn't working correctly.  The Wait for RQS VI throws a
timeout and that's what's causing the error.  The data stays in the
buffer, causing a Query Interrupted (-410) error to occur on the next
run.  We've since moved away from service requests in the project-style
driver, so the newer 34401 driver should work fine (as well as being
coded more efficiently).

Anyway, I rewrote a bit of the code, and it
seemed to fix the issue on my machine.  If you replace the Read
Measurement driver VI with the VI I've attached to this post, it should
(I hope) fix the issue on your setup as well.  This version uses the Operation Complete bit on the instrument and then polls it until the operation is complete.If you implement this VI, please leave feedback telling us if it helped or not.  If it seems to help, we may look at upgrading the 7.0 driver with the fix.Thanks!

HP34401A Read Meas Replacement.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/217544/1/HP34401A Read Meas Replacement.vi
0
x9561 (148439)
11/28/2006 9:10:09 PM
Hi Jim,
Many thanks!!  I tried the VI late this afternoon and my application now works as expected!!  If I ever make it to a NI Week, I think I owe the Apps group a round on me.  Thanks again for your help!
Darby
p.s.  I wonder if this would help all those other Agilent instruments that have timeout issues...
0
x9561 (148439)

Re: "Hi,I'm having problems controlling the Agilent E4422B Signal Generator with Labview. When using the Labview driver functions such as initialize instrument I always get an Error -1074135040
Hi, Brooks. Attached please find the files containing all the information concerning my attempt to control the Agilent E4438C. Hope you can make sense of it and help me.   Regards isaac nireport.txt: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/191414/1/nireport.txt Capture.spy: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/191414/2/Capture.spy CaptureSpy.doc: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/191414/3/CaptureSpy.doc Hi, If this driver supports multiple instrument models, then you will probably have to set the model in the default settings in MAX. Regards Ray FarmerMessage Edited by...

I have problems getting readings from an Agilent 34401 using...
I have problems getting readings from an Agilent 34401 using the LabView drivers from the IDN. I get VISA timeouts, error code is -1073807339. From time to time, it works, but most of the time (90%), it doesn't. I have LabView 7 Express, VISA 3.0.1, communication is supposed to run via GPIB. "HP34401 Read Meas.vi" returns a timeout, and the device shows an error condition, -210 and -410. Everything else (communication tests etc.) work. There are no other devices on the GPIB. HP34401 Read Meas.vi has a TimeOut input. If this TimeOut is not long enough, the VI will consider that...

Re: How can I use a DSA to get streaming audio from FFT signals using labview?
How do you shift the frequency to a more audible range after calculating the FFT? M.Leo Hey Megan, Thanks for your help! I tried what you suggested, however I'm having problems with my audio output. According to the freq spectrum graph the frequency shift works, however there is no change in sound from the speaker when I adjust the rate. Any ideas on why this happening? I am outputting the signal through the sound card and wish it to remain as close to real time as possible. Thanks again M.Leo freq-shift2.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/183449/1/...

Error Code "1097.....this might corrupted LABVIEW's memory.........." appears after exit the labview and re-start labview
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I have a probelm when I use the "tool/import shared library(.dll)" wizard&nbsp;to generate the&nbsp;API from C. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The API &nbsp;works correctly when I complete the wizard, but after I exit labview and re-start labview to run&nbsp;the API&nbsp;again. The error 1097 code "......this might corrupted LABVIEW's memory.............."appears. &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The only solution now is to re-generate or update the wizard to&nbsp;generate the API. &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I try to find the answer in &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/58596F5D41CE8EFB862562AF0074E04C?OpenDocument" target="_blank">http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/58596F5D41CE8EFB862562AF0074E04C?OpenDocument</a>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The paragraph in above article shows ........................... &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; "LabVIEW does not crash until it is closedThe most likely problem is that the DLL function being called has corrupted th...

Re: is it possible to test pic microcontroller using serial port and labview, if so any labview codes around for this??
can u plz show us the diagrams for this exampls in this pdf files i need it so much &nbsp; thx for helping ...

Re: How to use CNC G-CODES and M-CODES in LabVIEW
Dear Sheldon, &nbsp; I would also be thank full if you could share that code with me. Could you e-mail it? Andras &nbsp; <a href="mailto:andras.ferencz@naturen.hu" target="_blank">andras.ferencz@naturen.hu</a> ...

Re: How to use CNC G-CODES and M-CODES in LabVIEW #2
Hello, I will be very grateful to you if you send a G-code VI on my e-mail vladimir-dulotin@yandex.ru With the best regards, &nbsp; Dulotin Vladimir Russia ...

Re: How to use CNC G-CODES and M-CODES in LabVIEW #3
Hello, To me it is very pleasant that you have responded me. In advance I apologize for my broken English. I?m a student, study in Russia. Now I do my diplom work. There were some difficulties. And I do not know as it to continue. Very much I hope for your help. In ours laboratory stay 3 coordinate milling machine tool (the mill, moves on coordinates x, y, z), to it is the driver through which there is a management of the machine tool, data from the computer are passed through LPT port. I have made a hand control a mill. I can use only 2-9 pins of LPT port (register Data). Now I should make management of a mill automatically, with use G codes or CAD files. That the mill automatically processed moving which is set to it in G code or file CAD of a format. I don?t know as it to make in LabView. I will be very glad to any help. Help please than can. &nbsp; With the best regards, your Vladimir. (<a href="mailto:vladimir-dulotin@yandex.ru" target="_blank">vladimir-dulotin@yandex.ru</a>) ...

the problem when using LabVIEW VISA
Hi, &nbsp; Recently I met a problem when I use a labview program to communicate with&nbsp;my&nbsp;circuit board via serial port (RS232). Because the laptop has no serial port, I tried to use a&nbsp;USB to RS232 cable. There are many random codes when the labview program reads the serial port. However, when I use other serial port programs, such as WinWedge, there is no such a problem. So I am sure the USB cable is ok. And the worse thing is that&nbsp;sometimes the labview program can't read anything from the port. &nbsp; It is interesting that the same labview program and USB cable seem to work well on another PC. I am really very confused. &nbsp; Thanks to all. &nbsp; Shijun &nbsp; Thanks to Pnt &nbsp; The program works well now. I noticed there was a VISA error code, -1073807253. Then I spent a lot of time to search for possible resolutions. Fortunately, I found several suggestions regarding to the usage of LabVIEW VISA.The suggestions are concluded as follow. They should be useful to people who encountered the same problem. &nbsp; 1. set a delay after the VISA configure serial port.I think this may be the most possible reason for the random codes. The port has not completely configured before writing and reading. 2. delay after write.(such as 100ms)However, my program seems to work well without this delay. 3. Flush the I/O buffer everytime after read. 4. I also used a property node of Bytes at Port before VISA Read. Read...

Why are Labview 8.0 Visa Errors descriptions reported as undefined? They do not exist in the error code database.
I receive various Visa Error codes such as -1073807343 but the General error handler reports that the code description is undefined.&nbsp; I drilled down to the Code Database VI and found that the VISA error&nbsp;codes do not exist in the database.&nbsp; Is there a patch for this?&nbsp; I have reinstalled the vi.lib from the Labview 8.0 CD but no help. &nbsp; Roger Dennis, Yes I am using V2.6 now.&nbsp; Visa works correctly and I am having no other problem.&nbsp; The VISA errors that I get are self generated and expected.&nbsp; I just am not get the description from the error handler.&nbsp; I also have LV Version 6.0.2 ,&nbsp; V7.1 and V8.0 installed on this machine.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have the same problem in V7.1 but V6.0.2 works correctly and pulls the appropriate error code description for the error dialog message. Roger Dennis &nbsp; If you drill down into the General Error Handler.VI&nbsp; into the General Error Handler CORE.VI you will see the following comments in the Case structure.&nbsp; It seems that the error handler has some known issues.&nbsp; Please check into it if possible. &nbsp; "If you need the WinComm errors, change constant to TRUE and contact NI technical support. We plan to remove this&nbsp; functionality entirely in the next version." &nbsp; "Error code text was found neither in database nor in user definitions. Display either the "not found" message or,...

Can I use LabVIEW to load data directly into system memory? The serial card I'm using isn't supported by NI nor does VISA recognize it. I'm using a Win32 function to read the data from the card
Can I use LabVIEW to load data directly into system memory from a VI? The serial card I'm using isn't supported by NI nor does VISA recognize it. I'm using a&nbsp;Call Library&nbsp;function to read the data from the card and now I want it to go directly to system memory. The data is being received at 1Mbps. &nbsp; Thanks 1.You will most likely crash your system trying to write meg's/sec of data to system memory. LabVIEW has it's own memory manager and manages data for you. If you getting data to LabVIEW, I hope for the processinfg purposes. You didn't menti...

why labview 8.51 change the variable name programatically and is there a better practice to create a driver for a modbus application using the DSC embeded driver in labview
first, let me give you a few backgound, im a developer (labview dsc) i work in the industry and im working in a project we choose labview because it works very ok with other application so we picked up for this one, the problem is that this application is this big: 150 variables per device 250 devices the variables include boolean, strings, double and some re-created variables, most of this must be historized, so the trouble i have is this one: first, when i create a new device, i use a library per device i used to copy the variables and create a new modbus driver for the device, inside the library, im using modbus tcp, so to do this faster i copy the variables and then in the variable editor i link it to the right library name, so this sound very good, obviously this sounds very easy, but well theres a think that i cannot escape, i always have to update the .vi with the new tags and it take a long time, but well thats my work, ok, well my problem begins when i return to my application with 4 devices and realize that it changes de variable path to another library i men it gave me the data of other device and not the right one, so thast the first one, and well in a stand alone app this could not be good, the second trouble i ve recently, ive add the 5, 6 devices, so the variable went down giving me bad values, i test it with kepware opc and it gave me the right values so its a labview problem, my question is: is there a reazon for this, what am i doing wrong? or whats the righ...

Re: Macro coding:Getting error
I don't think that WHERE as statement is allowed in IMPORT. If it was, a statemet has no "=", so only .... where &con; .... would be possible, but I don't think that it is at all. So the only way might be the dataset option out=dataset( where=...) (not on the input, cause that isn't a SAS-dataset) Gerhard On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 04:33:50 -0700, BlackJacks <hentieduplessis@GMAIL.COM> wrote: >On Jul 10, 8:56 am, naga <nagabioc...@gmail.com> wrote: >> hi all >> pls find mistake >> we cant use where condition in proc import ???...

Help with getting labview to use logic.
I am a beginner working on a research project at Louisiana Tech University.&nbsp; I inherited a labview file from a previous researcher and need to edit it to include a little logic. The program basically looks at four inputs for either a low or high reading, and then based on those readings displays a value.&nbsp; Such as if inputs 1,2, &amp; 4 were reading high, it would display 0.&nbsp; The new program I am trying to write is similar but instead needs to reference a list.&nbsp; The values it will read will have repeats in the cycle.&nbsp; The current programming would read the following based off the inputs: 0, 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, 180, 90, 240, 270, 300, 90.&nbsp; I need the program to look a list and see that instead of displaying 90 after 180 and 300, it should display 210 and 330 respectively.Is there a way to do this? Hi nab014, if you know the array you need, then create it using a for loop. If you have the array you want and the array you need you can compare them using the equal function. You will get an boolean array. If the values are equal then, it shows true otherwise false. Then you can use another for loop in which you change the incorrect values. But if you already know the array you need why do you want to change the values? Mike Probably. But you will need to better explain what you're doing since it made no sense to me. For instance: - Why is the output 0 if 1, 2, and 4 are high? Is it those specific inputs? Or, is it an...

Labview 8 crashes when using Read Labview Measurement File
Hi All, &nbsp; I am a new user for Labview. I installed Labview 8.0 from the CD (evaluation copy). I was just testing the sample code provided by NI. I opened the "Load from File and Display" example and I was trying to open the properties for the Read Labview Measurement File component when&nbsp;Labview crashed. I tried it a couple of times and everytime it happens the same way (when I double click the component or right click on it). I am using Windows XP with all the updates done. In the Windows crash report, the application version is 8.0.0.4005. &nbsp; Other problem ...

Re: Should be getting a constraint error in this code
Additionally to everything you've been told before consider RM 4.5(10). This paragraph allows a compiler to return the mathematically correct result for intermediate values even if it is out of range; only the final result must of course be in range. Thus the sum 216 may be held in a register (which can have a larger base range). I get the correct result 72 for your program unchanged compiled with and without -gnato; and also with and without pragma Unsuppress. ________________________________________________________________ Verschicken Sie romantische, coole und witzige Bilder per SMS! Jetzt neu bei WEB.DE FreeMail: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021193 ...

Trying to get code to compile and getting errors please help.
ERRORS: tony.c:122: `DUPLEXFULL' undeclared (first use in this function tony.c:126: `CTSCOND' undeclared (first use in this function) SOURCE: ioctl.data.comparameters.databits = DATABITS8; // was 7. ioctl.data.comparameters.parity = PARITYEVEN; ioctl.data.comparameters.flowctl = SOFTWAREFLOWCTL; ioctl.data.comparameters.baudrate = BAUD9600; ioctl.data.comparameters.stopbits = STOPBITS1; ioctl.data.comparameters.duplex = DUPLEXFULL; ioctl.data.comparameters.modemdelay = 0; >ERRORS: > >tony.c:122: `DUPLEXFULL' undeclared (first use in this function >tony.c:126: `CTSCOND' undeclared (first use in this function) > > >SOURCE: > > ioctl.data.comparameters.databits = DATABITS8; // was 7. > ioctl.data.comparameters.parity = PARITYEVEN; > ioctl.data.comparameters.flowctl = SOFTWAREFLOWCTL; > ioctl.data.comparameters.baudrate = BAUD9600; > ioctl.data.comparameters.stopbits = STOPBITS1; > ioctl.data.comparameters.duplex = DUPLEXFULL; > ioctl.data.comparameters.modemdelay = 0; In the v2tk directory are a number of serial comms libraries. Check them out. Have a look at what you sent and see if it you can make sense of it, I can't see any info on the library,structures definitions, errors given, compilation commands used, GCC version used....etc..... Andrew nonya <duck@tdux.com> wrote: > ERRORS: > tony.c:122: `DUPLEXFULL' undeclared (first use in t...

Re: Using Labview to read a modbus
actually you should not waste your time in writing modbus protocol... NI Has already done it for You:smileyvery-happy: and the code is completely open without password protection. You can find it here <a href="http://sine.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/4756" target="_blank">http://sine.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/4756</a> i have written some wrapper functions for the library which simoplifies its use... if you need i can give make it available free of cost ...

Getting an old Labview 4.1 prog working with Labview 8
Hi, We've an old program for a mass flow controller that was written in labview version 4.1, however labview ver. 8 does not seem to recognise many of the functions, such as AI Clear and AI read. There does not seem to be a problem with Labview 6 recognising the old program. In short I am wondering if there is some quick fix or if the best thing to do is to uninstall ver.8, and install ver. 4.1. :robotsad:Regards,Harry Hi Harry, did you save it with LV6? Mike I am not sure what you mean. If you mean... did I load the version 4.1 program into version 6, save it, and then load it into 8? No I didn't think of that. Do you think that should work?I am unclear as to whether an old program is supposed to work in a later version automatically (in which case I have some other problem), or if its usual that there needs to be some changes made. Ok... I just tried saving it in 6 and then trying to open it in 8.2. It still doesn't work. Very bizzare the way it searches for the "bread and butter" VIs like AI Read, clear etc. Is there any reason why I shouldn't un-install the 8.2 and return to 4.1?? Say issues with 4.1 recognising the card or some such? Your only problem is that you did not install traditional DAQ. By default, the only driver installed is DAQmx but the older driver is on the device drivers CD. Install that or you can replace the old functions with DAQmx functions. Cheers Dennis, I'll have a crack at that! Harry &nbsp; &nbsp; ...

Transfering a struct in a struct form LabVIEW to a dll and get it back to LabVIEW
Hi everyone, &nbsp; actually I've a big problem. I'm calling a dll function through LabVIEW. The called function is defined isw defined as followed: fcbGetEnumFlexCards( fcInfo** pInfo); &nbsp; fcInfo is a struct: typedef struct fcInfo { fcDword FlexCardId; fcVersion Version; fcInfo* pnext; } fcInfo; &nbsp; The Parameter fcDword is an unsigned int 32, but the Parameter Version which is decleared as fcVersion is also a struct: &nbsp; typedef struct fcVersion { fcVersionNumber BaseDll; fcVersionNumber DeviceDriver; fcCCtype CCType; fcDword Reserved[4]; } fcVersion; &a...

Where do I get HP8753ES drivers for Labview 8.2?
Hello, &nbsp; &nbsp; I am in the process of updating some Labview code to 8.2. Where do I find drivers for the HP8753ES that is compatable with Labview 8.2? I looked at the NI website and the drivers listed are for Labview 8.0, will they work with Labview 8.2? There are also "project style" of drivers, is there a difference? &nbsp; Regards, &nbsp; Kaspar Of course they are compatible. The project was introduced with LabVIEW 8.0. It is a way of organizing VIs and other files. It is much better than the old llb that drivers were distributed as. You can read more about LabVIEW projects in the on-line help. Hello, &nbsp; &nbsp; Thanks for getting back to me, I will use the "project-style" type of drivers. &nbsp; Regards, &nbsp; &nbsp; Kaspar Hello, &nbsp; &nbsp; I went to the NI website and downloaded the HP8753 drivers. I am still missing the following vi's, &nbsp; - HP8753 Close - HP8753 Initialize - HP8753 Set Format - HP8753 Collect Data - HP8753 Trigger - HP8753 Set Measurement &nbsp;&nbsp; I will try the HP website to see if they have any drivers for the HP8753 that may contain the vi's that I am looking for. Regards, &nbsp;Kaspar &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Hello, &nbsp; &nbsp; I will download the drivers again and hopefully this time I will get the vi's I am missing. &nbsp; Regards, &nbsp; &nbsp;Kaspar Hello, &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; I do...

RE: wxODBC: getting error code from database
Not knowing which database you are running against, so not knowing what SQLState "00000" is equivalent to for certain, I can only guess. My guess is that likely multiple statuses occurred, and you are seeing just the last status with this. See wxDb::DispAllErrors() to see how to check for all of the SQL errors that occurred. g > -----Original Message----- > From: Alexander Keusch [mailto:A.Keusch@gmx.at] > Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 10:49 AM > To: wx-users@lists.wxwindows.org > Subject: wxODBC: getting error code from database > > ...

When running a LabView exe, I get Error 10001
Ultimately, I am trying to copy a stand-alone&nbsp;executable labview program from&nbsp;one computer to another. When I try to run the program and&nbsp;acquire data through the DAQ, I get "Error -10001 occured at AI Group Config." The code was written by an engineer who is no longer here. &nbsp; Specs on computers: Original: Windows 98 platform, no LabView installed New: Windows XP platform, no LabView installed &nbsp; Specs on executable: Originally written using LabView 6.0. I've updated the Run-Time Engine&nbsp;in the new computer with RTE 6.1. There is also no "install" file included, only an "uninstall" file. &nbsp; Components: In order to duplicate the original computer setup, we recently&nbsp;purchased identical components. BNC-2120 NI PCI-6023E... installed Traditional (Legacy) driver in new computer using XP platform &nbsp; -How can I resolve this without being able to modify the code itself? -What am I missing here? -Do I need to use Windows 98 on the new computer in order for this stand alone exe to work? I have minimal experience in LabView, so any assistance is useful. If the original executable was written in LabVIEW 6.0, then you must have the LabVIEW6.0 runtime engine installed. The 6.1 engine will not work. But since it sounds like the application is running (you're getting a DAQ error), then I'm guessing that the 6.0 RTE has been installed, or the code was actually written in 6....

Getting error while using initnlms function in my code?
I am using initnlms(w0,mu,1) in my code, but when i run it i am getting error:"INITNLMS is obsolete. Type "help adaptfilt/nlms" and "help adaptfilt/filter" for more information on using the new adaptive filters." Does this mean that initnlms() is not being used now? if so, please suggest what i should use in place of it. "Rakesh " <amin@mailinator.com> wrote in message news:ln72gd$ob2$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > I am using initnlms(w0,mu,1) in my code, but when i run it i am getting > error:"INITNLMS is obsolete. Type "...

Re: Are Advantech products and its labview drivers good to work with Labview 7? #2
I have PCL 818L card. Where can I get the Labview drivers for the same Hi QWERTYU, maybe this helps: <a href="http://support.advantech.com.tw/support/DownloadSRDetail.aspx?SR_ID=1-2HYBNJ" target="_blank">http://support.advantech.com.tw/support/DownloadSRDetail.aspx?SR_ID=1-2HYBNJ</a> or this: <a href="http://support.advantech.com.tw/Support/DownloadSearchByProduct2.aspx?keyword=LabView" target="_blank">http://support.advantech.com.tw/Support/DownloadSearchByProduct2.aspx?keyword=LabView</a> MikeMessage Edited by MikeS81 on 05-07-2008 01:11 PM ...

Web resources about - Re: I have problems getting readings from an Agilent 34401 using the LabView drivers from the IDN. I get VISA timeouts, error code is -1073807339. - comp.lang.labview

Donald Trump’s Campaign Backs Down From Threatened Lawsuit Over Delegates
It’s no secret that Donald Trump loves a good lawsuit . Over the years, he’s sued former business partners, a journalist, and at least one little ...

Buddy Hield Has Owned The 2016 NCAA Tournament
Buddy Hield has absolutely dominated the 2016 NCAA Tournament. The Oklahoma senior guard has taken March Madness and made it his own, scoring ...

'Lego Batman Movie' Teaser References All the Other 'Batman' Films
The new teaser trailer for The Lego Batman Movie has arrived, and it’s just as funny as the first! In this trailer, Lego Batman (played by Will ...

Cyberpost Launches Virtual Mailbox App on iOS, Android
Cyberpost has announced the launch of its iOS and Android app, which looks to give businesses a new way to communicate with their target audiences. ...

Oculus Rift ships today, bringing virtual reality to the masses, at last
Oculus Rift with the upcoming Oculus Touch controller. Image via Oculus The final version of the Oculus Rift headsets are being delivered to ...

Pandora shares plunge as cofounder returns as CEO
Shares of Pandora plunged Monday as news that co-founder Tim Westergren was returning as chief executive failed to ignite confidence in the group's ...

Boy, That Minimum Wage Escalates Quickly
The bottom line from a reported minimum wage agreement in California? No one knows how it'll be affected. The Los Angeles Times reported Saturday ...

Aerial video of battle-scarred Palmyra after Syrian troops reclaim the city
Drone footage from Russian state TV shows Palmyra after the Syrian army reclaimed it. With assistance from Russia, they succeeded in driving ...

Dell to sell Perot Systems unit to NTT Data at loss of $800 million
Dell founder and CEO Michael Dell. (credit: Oracle PR ) Dell has agreed to sell its IT services subsidiary, Dell Services, to NTT Data for $3.06 ...

The Walking Dead Recap: Carol & Daryl, Come Home!
by Wm. Steven Humphrey Hello! Did you watch last night's penultimate edition of The Walking Dead ? DID IT MAKE YOU FRIKKIN' KA-RAZY?!? Me, too. ...