Save VI developed in Labview 6.1 to work in Labview 5.1

I have been working with Labview 6.1 but I need to execute my VIs in
Labview 5.1 too. What can I do to reuse all the VIs without having to
develop them again in Labview 5.1? I am not able to save my VIs as 5.1
from Labview 6.1 It only allows me to save them as Labview 6.0

Thank you!
0
x9561 (148441)

Assuming they can be converted, and there's not too many, you might
want to try posting them here for someone to convert. (convert to 6.0
first and zip) Not too elegant but may get you out of a bind.
0
x9561 (148441)
10/8/2003 9:51:53 AM
Hello,

Yes, each new version of LabVIEW only carries the capability to save
for one version previous.  So, you would need to save the 6.1 VIs for
vesion 6.0, and then from LabVIEW 6.0 save for 5.1.  If there aren't
too many VIs, one of our engineers here would most likely have no
problem with making the conversion for you.  You could email NI with
them to make it more private, if you'd like, rather than posting them
on the site.  (To create an email request, go to www.ni.com/ask).

Hope this helps!

Liz Fausak
National Instruments
0
x9561 (148441)

Web resources about - Save VI developed in Labview 6.1 to work in Labview 5.1 - comp.lang.labview

Least developed country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Least developed country ( LDC ) is the name given to a country which, according to the United Nations , exhibits the lowest indicators of socioeconomic ...

Developed country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A developed country can be defined through economic growth and security. Most commonly the criteria for evaluating the degree of development ...

Koloid - hand developed photography on the App Store on iTunes
Get Koloid - hand developed photography on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

All sizes - Buzzword Bingo: Crowdsourcing = Content developed by a group of people - Flickr - Photo Sharing ...

Spherical Flying Machine Developed by Japan Ministry Of Defense #DigInfo - YouTube
DigInfo TV - http://diginfo.tv 20/10/2011 TRDI Spherical flying machine

Google has developed a technology to tell whether 'facts' on the internet are true
The internet, we know all too well, is a cesspool of rumour and chicanery. But that could be destined to change.

High visibility clothing for females developed by Queensland woman
While they might be getting good salaries, women in the mining industry haven't had good options when it comes to their work uniforms.

Software is being developed to allow employers to trawl through your social media
Big data is inevitable, and it is already changing the way recruitment works.

Blood test developed by Melbourne University detects Alzheimer's disease before symptoms
... disease, or likely to develop it, have a particular genetic signature which distinguishes them from healthy people. A blood test developed by ...

Cocaine users identified with new test developed by UK university
​A new fingerprint test has been developed that can detect cocaine use.