smtp send message.vi has a wrong send time

I am using labview 7.0 with internet toolkit. When I tried to use
"SMTP send message.vi" to send alert message, I got the wrong DATE
field. The time is off by a hour.
0
x9561 (148438)

I would suggest looking at your computer's DST settings - perhaps you
have set the clock ahead but not turned on DST.  If so, the conversion
to GMT and back will not be correct.
0
x9561 (148438)
5/10/2004 7:12:36 PM
There is a bug in the way the LabVIEW treats daylight savings time in
LabVIEW 7.0. Date/Time To Seconds primitive currently ignores it and
that is the function used in the email VI.
0
x9561 (148438)

SMTP Send Message vi
Hello, I use SMTP Send Message.vi, that is part of Internet Toolkit, to send e-mail messages over company internal network and experience a strange problem: message is lost such that all recipients get "blank" e-mails. The vi would not return any errors or warnings. Has anyone experienced this type of behaviour? Labview 7.0 Internet Toolkit. Thank you for your help Insert a CRLF as the first line of your text , then try it again Good Luck Dan Tank you Dan! It worked! ...

client times out when sending message to smtp server
hi, im running sendmail 8.11.6 in a RH72 linux server. recently i changed the ip addresses of our servers and right after that outlook clients started timing out when sending a message to sendmail. they start the transfer, sometimes reach about 50% and then timeout after 60 seconds (default timeout). e-mails without attachments do get through sometimes. e-mails with attachments 50Kb + timeout most of the times. sendmail log shows a "timeout waiting for input during message collect" which means both sides are unable to complete the process. every word i found regarding this proble...

eror sending message with mime/smtp (flush). message size?
I posted a message a few days ago and have been trying to solve the problem I get when sending email to a particular SMTP server. I have isolated the problem to be related to the size of the message - nothing to do whether attachments or not. Here is the transcript of the message (as recorded by sockspy). 14:34:59 connect from 127.0.0.1 localhost 25 1528 14:34:59 connecting to smtp.xtra.co.nz:25 14:35:02 220 web4-rme.xtra.co.nz ESMTP server ready Fri, 7 May 2004 14:34:51 +1200 14:35:02 14:35:02 EHLO localhost 14:35:02 14:35:03 250-web4-rme.xtra.co.nz 14:35:03 250-HELP 14:35:03 250-XREMOTEQU...

send() was hold when sending message with Bolcking mode
Hi, In my case, send() function is used for sending server message by client and the socket's mode is Blocking. When the server broke down, the client still sent message because it didn't know the server was down. After a while, the send() was hold and couldn't be recovered. When the socket uses blocking mode, how to recover the blocked send()? Thanks, Ethan In article <cp9oft$n0s$1@news.yaako.com>, "Ethan Yu" <ycy_76@163.net> wrote: > Hi, > > In my case, send() function is used for sending server message by client and > the socket'...

Sending a message at a later time
How easy is it to send a message at a later time with Pegasus. Some people call it queueing a message for a certain time. In article <Dx7Db.11154$C24.2362@bignews5.bellsouth.net>, "fkissam" <fkissam@bellsouth.net> wrote: > How easy is it to send a message at a later time with Pegasus. Some people > call it queueing a message for a certain time. Why don't you simply try it instead of bugging the group with endless questions? "fkissam" <fkissam@bellsouth.net> wrote in news:Dx7Db.11154$C24.2362@bignews5.bellsouth.net: > H...

send simple smtp message
A colleague of mine recently asked to have Evan Rempel's "email18.tcl" single-file mail-message sending package installed in our system library. Searching the newsgroup leads me to believe that Evan hasn't been around for a couple of years, but you can still find his package at http://web.uvic.ca/~erempel/tcl/Email/Email.html. This package implements the smtp protocol and an easy-to-use "send" function. I suggested to my colleague that he just use the smtp package in tcllib. There is an example "send_simple_message" in the man page, and I see a little ...

only sending one message at a time
A big ISP has suddenly misconfigured his mailserver, so it only accepts one message per connection. I have deleted the m-flag from the smtp-mailers in sendmail.cf, but my sendmail still tries to send all messages to the server in one connection; the first gets through, and the rest gets deferred. I'm running Sendmail 8.12.3 on debian. Are there other options I need to set? Leif "Leif Neland" <idkadm@internet.dk> writes: >A big ISP has suddenly misconfigured his mailserver, so it only accepts one >message per connection. >I have deleted the m-flag from the ...

'Send' button does not send immediately but queues message
Hi All, New to PM and using version 4.21c. When I press Control + N, I get the 'new message' window. After making the email I press the 'Send' button. The mail is not send but queued. Nowhere in the configuration I can find where to change this behaviour. Questions: - Is it possible to immediately send the message? - Is there a keystroke for immediately sending? Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Kind regards, dirk Hello Dirk, On 27 Nov 04, Dirk wrote: > After making the email I press the 'Send' button. > The mail is not send but que...

SMTP Email Send Message Error
When I using SMTP Email Send Message in Labview 8.0 to send an email message and I get a error message as bellow: &nbsp; Error 16500 occurred at 500 5.5.1 Command unrecognized: "MIME-Version: 1.0" Possible reason(s): LabVIEW:&nbsp; (Hex 0x4074) 500 Syntax error, command unrecognized. For example, the command line might be too long. &nbsp; Where the mistake and how to solve this error to send an email by Labview 8.0. &nbsp; Thank you. Can you give an example? &nbsp; I did some digging around in the SMTP Email Send Message code and the MIME version 1.0 command is...

How to create a "send-a-message_and-show-the-sended-message"-homepage?
Hi! How to create a homepage, in which you can send a message, the website shows on another webpage the message, so you can read it. I mean, how to create so a system, which you need? (databank...) I only know, that you must use PHP for creating it. Ciao and thx for answers! :-) > Hi! How to create a homepage, in which you can send a message, the > website shows on another webpage the message, so you can read it. I > mean, how to create so a system, which you need? (databank...) I only > know, that you must use PHP for creating it. Write a script. Probably use a database too. ...

send email using Outlook opens new session each time I send an email
Dear All, Office 2010 Access 2010 but still using an mdb-file for the moment. Outlook is running an minimized and should stay active !!! Each time I send an email Outlook opens a new session! I opens the current session with: Set ObjOutlook = GetObject(, "Outlook.application") and closes with objOutlook.Session.Logoff I can't see why it creates a new session ? Filip Perhaps post the rest of your code. Perhaps you're inadvertently spawning another session somewhere. "Filips Benoit" <benoit.filips@telenet.be> wrote in message n...

Mail.app: SMTP sending Problems ("Sending data (100%)")
Hy there, I am relatively new to the Mac communitiy as I bought my first Mac in August 2003. Until that I used mainly Windows - and later on Linux - for eMail. Since my Mac-switch I have problems sending eMails via Mail.app. My environment: - MacOS X (problem occurs since 10.2.8 - the version of MacOS I started with, right now I have 10.3.2 installed) - the eMail accounts I am having problems with allow mail sending via SSL-SMTP (i.e. port 465) - seems to be a problem with Mail.app since I have already switched my mail provider which did not fix the problem :-/ Here is the problem: -...

How to send an SMS message via an SMTP session?
I',m sorry, if this is a wrong newsgroup for my question. I'm not familiar with Lotus products. I just have to find a solution for a client of ours. We have a product that can send email using the SMTP protocol directly. Our client can send SMS messages to mobile phones from their Notes clients. How does one define a recipient for the message so that the mail server can route it to the SMS service and phone rather than to a normal mail recipient? I would suspect that some kind of protocol prefix or such needs to be prepended to the mobile phone number. Anyway, any info on ...

How to send layer2 / 3 messages with wrong parameters
Hello all together. I want to send layer 2 and layer 3 messages (speech) with the capi interface. Now is it possible to define my own messages, so that i am able to send messages with wrong parameters, e.g. a non existing command? Or another example: I want to send a message with a length field "0" but with containing data, and then i want to see what happens. Thanks for any input. Susanne "Susanne" <susi2000@web.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:188007e5.0407270342.5f2648f0@posting.google.com... > Hello all together. > > I want to s...

sending more then 2 messages at a time to a SocketServer fails
Hi people! I have asked myself why I am not capable sending 2 messages a time to a Socketserver. Why is that?! Here the Server: import SocketServer from ast import literal_eval class MKTest(object): DSX = [] MKTestInst = None def __init__(self,Daten): MKTest.DSX.append(Daten) def getObj(Daten): if MKTest.MKTestInst == None: MKTest.MKTestInst = MKTest(Daten) return MKTest.MKTestInst getObj = staticmethod(getObj) class MySockX(SocketServer.BaseRequestHandler): def handle(self): data = self.request.recv(1024) data...

How to send HTML as message body using SMTP
I need to send HTML formatted emails. I used the Report Generation Toolkit to build my HTML document and make sure I had all of the formatting right. Then I modified the Save Report To File.vi to also give me the HTML text string on an output connector and I wire this string to the message input on the SMTP Email Send Message.vi. I receive the email OK, but all I see is the HTML code in the message body. What can I do to make sure that the email displays the message correctly. I use Outlook and I know it will receive and display HTML emails, I get them all the time. I would appreciate an...

Sending messages to other Windows applications from within LabVIEW
Hello all, &nbsp; I have no idea whether this is trivially easy or impossible! &nbsp; Background &nbsp; I have a LabVIEW application running on Windows XP. I want this application to boot when the computer is switched on. I am currently doing this simply by placing a shortcut to it in the startup folder so that it runs when anyone logs in. Now it happens that another application also boots up over which I have&nbsp;NO CONTROL&nbsp;and sits waiting for a single mouse click on an OK button, or even a single "enter" key press. If it does not get such a press within a...

Marking each individual message with a future time to send
I want to mark many of my mail messages with a specific time in the future to be sent. For exmaple, I may want 2 messages to be sent out tomorrow at 9AM. However, I do want to make sure that any mail that I FILTER and FORWARD is automatically forwarded right away without queueing. What is the best way to do that in Pegasus? ...

Re: SMTP Email Send Message Error
:smileysad:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I cant send any Email to nobody....................................................... &nbsp; So these are the facts: I have an email accont, supose :<a href="mailto:user@hotmail.com" target="_blank">user@hotmail.com</a>, how can i use that email acount to send email to anyone??????? is this VI can be configured as an outlook express program? Because it doesnt ask passwords for acces the acount. How can i sen emails? it is necesary to have corporate accounts??? can i give the URL of Gmail for example : smtp.gmail.com...

how to send messages from localhost via an external SMTP server?
I've been reading the documentation and searching the web for two weeks (not all the time, of course), but I can't find the solution to my problem. Can you please help me? I want to send all the mail sent from localhost (by apache, and by any other user, using the 'mail' command) to the outer world via an SMTP server smpt.company.com , using the address myusername@company.com in the "From" field. (i.e. it doesn't matter which local user sends the mail, myusername@company.com will be identical for all of them). No authentication is needed. Thank you ...

Re: SMTP Email Send Message Error #3
Are you sure the server that you're using isn't using SSL? I don't know of any email servers that don't require authentication, but I'm sure there's some out there. They're far less common because they can be used as SPAM relays, and are sometimes blacklisted. Note that you can also try the <a href="http://sine.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/1373" target="_blank">POP Mail VIs</a>. Thanks for pointing me to that VI, i finally saw my emails on my account. But what i need is to send emails not to read them so this is what i have learned so...

SMTP: stop sending "no such user" messages
This might have been covered here before. I'll have a look at the archives, and also have the documentation (5.4 ALPHA and 5.3 VAX with VMS 7.3-2 ALPHA and 7.3 VAX). However, I would appreciate a quick reply. I am getting a lot of spam, not to real email addresses but to non-existent users (at real domains, obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be getting them). This is probably a dictionary-attack situation, perhaps caused by some virus. This in itself doesn't bother me (apart from the fact that it is a waste of bandwidth), but TCPIP$SMTP sends a "no such user" to the...

Composing mail messages to send via Net::SMTP
Hi, I want to make a mail message with attachments and send it. However, its the making attachments bit that is causing me difficulty. The Net::SMTP docs say I should use RubyMail or TMail to compose messages RubyMail looked very good. It was Ruby only, so you could include the code in a directory with yours, and the user would not have to install anything (apart from Ruby, of course.) But it doesn't support adding of attachments very well! RubyMail is available here: http://www.lickey.com/rubymail/ However, I found a small snippet of code on the net, which I thought would wor...

Re: SMTP Email Send Message Error #2
Almost all email servers nowadays (including Hotmail and GMail) require a username and password for authentication. The SMTP VIs that ship with LabVIEW do not support authentication. I have yet to figure out why NI left this out for so long. You can use the OpenG SMTP Library that you can find <a href="http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&amp;message.id=220354&amp;requireLogin=False" target="_blank">here</a>. NOTE: These won't work with servers that use <a href="http://forums.openg.org/index.php?showtopic=170&amp;pid=1389&am...

Web resources about - smtp send message.vi has a wrong send time - comp.lang.labview

Message - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A message is a discrete unit of communication intended by the source for consumption by some recipient or group of recipients. A message may ...

Queensland police officer finds message in a bottle
Have you ever dreamt about the excitement that comes with coming across a message in a bottle that has made its journey half way around the world? ...

Set it and forget it with Delayd for messages and posts
There are apps for scheduling social media posts like HootSuite and Buffer. But, what if you want an app that lets you schedule emails and text ...

DeBoer shares message to Sharks after second period vs Canucks
Skip to main content CSN Bay Area Header links TV Listings Contact App Email Follow Bar RSN login or register Login Search form Search 65° Navigation ...

CNN’s Tapper Asks Podesta If Hillary Attending Lobbyist Fundraiser Undermines Her Message
CNN’s Tapper Asks Podesta If Hillary Attending Lobbyist Fundraiser Undermines Her Message

Chris Rock Shares Cryptic #Blackout Message Ahead of Oscars
The message came two days before the comedian is set to host the Oscars.

Can You Decode The Four Secret Messages?
Welcome to The Riddler. Every week, I offer up a problem related to the things we hold dear around here — math, logic and probability. These ...

New Mizzou boss gives student protesters tough-love message
New Mizzou boss gives student protesters tough-love message

Nuke Test: The Missile Is the Message _ the Pentagon Hopes
Like a giant pen stroke in the sky, an unarmed Minuteman 3 nuclear missile roared out of its underground bunker on the California coastline Thursday ...

Rob Manfred sends message in suspension of Aroldis Chapman
ESPN Rob Manfred sends message in suspension of Aroldis Chapman ESPN There once was a time in baseball heck, in all sports when players abused ...