SQL database

Hi,
   I'm trying to write a simple labview program that accesses and
extracts some information from a SQL database.  Can anyone give me
some pointers?  Thanks in advance!

~Julie

Mathews example uses the old SQL Toolkit from NI. I don't believe this
is sold anymore. It has been replaced with the <A
href="http://sine.ni.com/apps/we/nioc.vp?cid=6429&lang=US">Database
Connectivity Toolkit</A>. It comes with a bunch of examples and is
pretty simple to use but it is not cheap. If you're familiar with SQL
and comfortable with writing your own queries, there is the open
source set of VIs from <A
href="http://jeffreytravis.com/lost/index.html">Jeffrey Travis</A>
called LabSQL. Both the NI toolkit and LabSQL use ADO to communicate
with a database.
0
x9561 (148438)