tab control strict typedef hides controls

"Has the issue of no typedef tabs been resolved in LV7? I am modifying
a LV61 vi and severely broke the panel trying to convert a tab to a
typedef. I was able to customize, however there was a compile/save
error and all the embedded controls on the tab pages became hidden and
un retrievable."
Jim Henderson"
0
x9561 (148440)

Zvezdana
In my disgust, I had deleted all copies of the offending vi. I believe
my problem must have been, primarily, a corrupted compile/save.
Thanks
Jim
0
x9561 (148440)