time defference betweem two time when time is given in numeric

i want time defferance between two times,,, which given in numeric formate,,,

vi si attached,.,, with,,

if any one can help me... :smileysad:

time difference.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/187064/1/time difference.vi
0
x9561 (148439)

Hiii, Conselis
                    Thanks for the reply man, yes thats wat i couldnt understand that it is already in the numeric format and i just have to change the format and precison to different type, so i have done it according to the way i want. Anyways thanks for the input.
Thanks,
Nishant
0
x9561 (148439)
5/29/2006 4:10:09 AM
Hiii, Conselis
               Yes you are absolutely right, i was stuck up because of the problem, and i couldnt realise the fact, and after your reply, i suddenly came with the fact and solved the problem, these kinds of helps are really appreciable for the users like me, anyways thanks very much.
Thanks,
Nishant
0
x9561 (148439)

time in milliseconds by calling time.time()
I am trying to measure some system response time by using the time.time () or time.clock() in my script. However, the numbers I get are in 10s of milliseconds. For example, 1248481670.34 #from time.time() 0.08 #from time.clock() That won't work for me, since the response time may be only a few milliseconds. My environment is Solaris 10 with Python 2.4.4 (#7, Feb 9 2007, 22:10:21). SunOS 5.10 Generic_137112-07 i86pc i386 i86pc The tricky thing is, if I run the python interpreter and import the time module, I can get a time floating number in better precision by cal...

how to find the time difernce between two given time
for eg time interval between 12:17:47 20/11/07 and 17:23:47 21/11/07 like this please help ; i am doing a project which need this time differnce Regards; Vivek On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 00:16:50 -0800 (PST), vs.vivek1@gmail.com wrote: > for eg > > time interval between 12:17:47 20/11/07 and 17:23:47 21/11/07 > > like this > > please help ; i am doing a project which need this time differnce [...] perl (at least, but that probably applies to ruby and python as well) has date manipulation modules, so you may consider doing it in perl. In shells, there's not much, at le...

Time occurs between two time
I need a function such it returns true when current time occurs between the parameters. function checkTime($time1,$time2){ $nowTime=date("H:i:s"); //MY LOGIC IS if( $time1>$nowTime && $time2<$nowTime) /// return true; else return false; } plz guide me the function run. Kesavan wrote: > I need a function such it returns true when current time occurs > between the parameters. > > function checkTime($time1,$time2){ > $nowTime=date("H:i:s"); > > //MY LOGIC IS > > if( $time1>$nowTime && $time2<$nowTime) > > /// > > return true; > else > return false; > > } > > plz guide me the function run. > You can't compare times as strings and expect it to work. You need to first convert them to a numeric value, i.e. unixtime format. -- ================== Remove the "x" from my email address Jerry Stuckle JDS Computer Training Corp. jstucklex@attglobal.net ================== On 03.08.2007 13:37 Jerry Stuckle wrote: > Kesavan wrote: >> I need a function such it returns true when current time occurs >> between the parameters. >> >> function checkTime($time1,$time2){ >> $nowTime=date("H:i:s"); >> >> //MY LOGIC IS >> >> if( $time1>$nowTime && $time2<$nowTime) >> >> /// >> >> return true; >> else >> return false; >> >> } >&g...

Time Elapsed between two dates and two times
Hi, I've been researching this for the past few hours but most of what i found involved work weeks/shifts. i hope my problem is simpler. Given a start date and a start time, end date and end time. I need to calculate the remaining/elapsed time and output it in the following format: Time Remaining / Elapsed: # Days, # Hours, # Minutes. Your help is truley appreciated. Terry First of all, add the date and the time together, so that you have a start date/time and an end date/time. Then, see whether http://members.rogers.com/douglas.j.steele/Diff2Dates.html helps. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (No private e-mails, please) "Terry Shandal" <batoush@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:8259b827.0405071316.217d3fcc@posting.google.com... > Hi, > > I've been researching this for the past few hours but most of what i > found involved work weeks/shifts. i hope my problem is simpler. Given > a start date and a start time, end date and end time. I need to > calculate the remaining/elapsed time and output it in the following > format: > > Time Remaining / Elapsed: # Days, # Hours, # Minutes. > > > Your help is truley appreciated. > > Terry Worked great. Thank you very much for your help. Terry "Douglas J. Steele" <NOSPAM_djsteele@NOSPAM_canada.com> wrote in message news:<xKTmc.24042$urx.1661@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com>... > First of all, add the...

Labview time stamp's current time and time of the regional settings differs but i want this to be same.
Hi All, I am changing my time zone to GMT+01:00 (Amsterdan, Berlin etc.,), so systems time&nbsp;changes to italian time. but when i use the labview's time stamp control and select the option of set to current time, the value in the control changes to indian time only(local time). I want this to appear corresponding to the time zone which has been set. &nbsp; if anyone has come across this kind of issues and have the idea, please tell me. &nbsp; Thanks in advance. &nbsp; Regards, sathish. Hi, Thanks for the reply. I got it to work in the same way. &nbsp; bye &nbsp; ...

time.time() strangeness
Hello, today I encountered a very odd situation. I am on Windows Vista and usin= g = Python 2.5.2. Here's a code snippet to illustrate my problem: # uncomment the next line to trigger the problem # myExtensionModule.CreateDirect3D9Device() import time for i in range(0,100): print time.time() With the line commented time.time() returns a changing value which is wh= at = I expect. However, when I uncomment it and create a Direct3D9 Device = [1][2] it keeps printing the very same number over and over! In my proje= ct = I am using twisted which uses time.time() to schedule all calls. Since = time.time() is completely screwed the whole application breaks. I took a look at [3], but I can't see any obivous way how this all = interacts. Specifically I am not sure which API time.time() uses = internally (timeGetTime maybe?). Knowing this could probably help me deb= ug = more. I feel like time.time() should not break (unless the vid card = driver/directx has a major bug). Any idea what might be happening here? Replacing time.time() with time.clock() in twisted.python.runtime makes = = the problem disappear. I guess because it uses QueryPerformanceCounter. Thanks for your time, -Matthias References: [1] http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb172527(VS.85).aspx [2] http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb172527(VS.85).aspx [3] = http://svn.python.org/view/python/trunk/Modules/timemodule.c?rev=3D59678= &view=3Dmarkup Nitro <nitro@dr-c...

timing and timing reports (again)
hi ich have question about timing. i have an edk design with microblaze (using spartan 3e 500) where i use an ip core that i wrote myself. when i implement the design i get the following timing output in my console. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Constraint | Check | Worst Case | Best Case | Timing | Timing | | Slack | Achievable | Errors | Score -------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Time Of Day From a time
Anyone know how to calulacute the time of day, ie hour 1-24 for a time stored in a database, using just a time in a record??? Dennis Mason N6PDB dennis@bonnydoonfire.org shit wrote: > Anyone know how to calulacute the time of day, ie hour 1-24 for a time > stored in a database, using just a time in a record??? > > Dennis Mason > N6PDB > dennis@bonnydoonfire.org If you stored the time value as a DateTime data type, you can display it in 24hr time using the Format() function: Format(time_column,"hh") In Debug window: ? format(now(),"hh") 19 Now() is 4/12/2006 7:01:11 PM. 1900 = 7PM. -- MGFoster:::mgf00 <at> earthlink <decimal-point> net Oakland, CA (USA) ...

Time Divided by Time is What?
I thought a time quantity divided by a time quantity would be a real, but it seems to be an integer. Can anyone confirm that? I can't find a reference that discusses this. Rick On Saturday, November 17, 2012 7:12:31 PM UTC-5, rickman wrote: > I thought a time quantity divided by a time quantity would be a real, but it seems to be an integer. Can anyone confirm that? I can't find a reference that discusses this. Rick Yes, time/time is an integer. If you need more precision than integer than you can do something like this as an example... real(time/1ps)/1E12 Kevin Jennings On 11/17/2012 9:17 PM, KJ wrote: > On Saturday, November 17, 2012 7:12:31 PM UTC-5, rickman wrote: >> I thought a time quantity divided by a time quantity would be a real, but it seems to be an integer. Can anyone confirm that? I can't find a reference that discusses this. Rick > > Yes, time/time is an integer. If you need more precision than integer than you can do something like this as an example... > > real(time/1ps)/1E12 > > Kevin Jennings That's essentially what I did. Thanks for the confirmation. My concern is that time has the potential of being much larger than an integer can hold, but then it would have a lot more precision than a real can hold either. I guess it is best to do time math in the time domain until you need to convert it to something else, like a trig function, e.g. sin(pi*1e-9*real((2*freq*no...

convert time string in UTC to time in local time
I'm guessing there is an easy way to do this but I keep going around in circles in the documentation. I have a time stamp that looks like this (corresponding to UTC time): start_time = '2007-03-13T15:00:00Z' I want to convert it to my local time. start_time = time.mktime(time.strptime(start_time, '%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M: 00Z')) start_time -= time.timezone This was working fine now, but if I do it for a date next week (such as March 13th in the above example), it breaks because my local time moves to daylight savings time this weekend. So my time is now off by an hour....

Timing run time
I would like to compare the speed of two algorithms solving the same problem. As far as I understood, the tic-toc command gives the time difference between the beginning and the end of the computation, without taking into account the time spent by the processor doing something else. I'm using a multi-processor multi-users machine and the CPU time used by my process is not 100% and is not constant. The measured speeds are fluctuating so much that I can hardly conclude anything. Is it possible to obtain realistic measurements of the speed of my algorithms? Thanks for your help Dear Didi...

Times Returned by TIME()
I would have posted this on the Quicksilver group but couldn't find it. We have a Quicksilver system that picks up files from a Windows eftpos application. There have been some slowdowns in the process and we've added some logging to identify the culprit. When the QS app detects a file, it writes a log record using time derived from TIME(). It shells out to a Clipper app which returns ADIR() data on the file. What we are finding on the test PC (XP) is that the ADIR() time of the file is approximately 2 seconds later than the TIME() value recorded. Does anyone have an explanation? Th...

covert standard time (AMPM time) to Military time
What is the best way to covert standard time (AMPM time) to Military time? data test; input @1 mytime 5.; @6 ampm $2.; cards; 04:20AM 07:30PM 05:27AM 00:00PM 01:00AM 12:49AM 12:59PM ; run; Hi Lee, Try this... data test; input @1 mytime $ 5. @6 ampm $2.; new=compress(mytime||ampm); new_var=input(new,time8.); format new_var time.; cards; 04:20AM 07:30PM 05:27AM 00:00PM 01:00AM 12:49AM 12:59PM ; run; On Feb 12, 1:22=A0am, hummingbird10...@HOTMAIL.COM (Annie Lee) wrote: > What is the best way to covert standard time (AMPM time) to Military time= ? > > data test; > input >...

Time + time.local
Hi - I cant seem to get localtime to work, can anyone share some gotchas? ## check environment is setup [dc@fox:~]$ echo $TZ Japan/Tokyo [dc@fox:~]$ irb irb(main):001:0> ENV['TZ'] => "Japan/Tokyo" # so the env is coming through ok... or is it? irb(main):021:0> u=Time.now.utc => Tue Jan 04 06:21:25 UTC 2011 irb(main):019:0> t1=Time.now.localtime => Tue Jan 04 06:21:02 +0000 2011 irb(main):020:0> t1.zone => "UTC" ### so it seems zone is being ignored # is there any way to override/forcibly set the timezone? ir...

Which To Use
Is Times the standard serif font? I'm deciding which font to use for a book I'm writing. My printer, HP 4ML PostScript, has the resident PostScript font Times Roman (strangely, the bold, italic and bold italic are Times). I recall that PageMaker 5 pushed for using Times. I now have PageMaker 7, and in its font list (the same list that appears in any application) is Times and Times New Roman. Would appreciate your explanation as to how resident printer fonts relate to whatever font I select from the font list (these are usually True Type, although there are other kinds). Also, a recommendation as to which Times font to use, or if another serif font has replaced it as being the most conventional. Neil Cat Paintings At Carol Wilson Gallery http://www.carolwilsongallery.com Nhmiller wrote: > Is Times the standard serif font? I'm deciding which font to use for a book I'm > writing. My printer, HP 4ML PostScript, has the resident PostScript font Times > Roman (strangely, the bold, italic and bold italic are Times). I recall that > PageMaker 5 pushed for using Times. I now have PageMaker 7, and in its font > list (the same list that appears in any application) is Times and Times New > Roman. Would appreciate your explanation as to how resident printer fonts > relate to whatever font I select from the font list (these are usually True > Type, although there are other kinds). Also, a recommendation as to which Times > font to use, or if ...

How to see if a time is within two other times.
I need to modify a script in such a way that it checks the current time (according to the server) to determine if the current time falls within a particular time span such as midnight to 4:00 am. For example: if (current_time > earliest_time_request_accepted && current_time < latest_time_request_accepted) { ...process request... } else { print "please try your request at a different time."; } I struggle with date-time values in perl. Ninja67 wrote: > I need to modify a script in such a way that it checks the current time > (according to the server) to de...

Time::Format with two $time strings
Is it possible to make with Time::Format two strings like this: $time1{ddmmyyyy} $time2{ddmmyyyy} I only see one $ in the doc's... -- Gr. Ruud news://news.nl-netwerken.com ruud <geen@mail.invalid> wrote in news:cvi5lo$lcb$2@box.nl-netwerken.com: > Is it possible to make with Time::Format two strings like this: > > $time1{ddmmyyyy} > $time2{ddmmyyyy} > > I only see one $ in the doc's... What? Please try to paraphrase the question so it make sense. Surely, you are not asking if the following is possible: C:\Documents and Settings\asu1\My Documents> ca...

Adding time to a given date/time field
I have been searching through this newsgroup via google, have searched on the access web, but didn't find an answer. I have two date/time variables in code. I set one variable to the current date/time. I want the other variable to be the current date/time + 15 minutes. I've tried several things but can't get it to work. eg Dim dat1 as date Dim dat2 as date dat1 = now dat2 = timeserial(hour(now),minute(now)+15, second(now) The date part is set to 1889 or something. I've tried other possible solutions, but didn't find a working one. Anyone? -- bebelino "bebelino" <a.b@c.d> wrote in message news:c5lonvg28v4jav4m3hefu234694dpvu0ok@4ax.com... > I have been searching through this newsgroup via google, have searched > on the access web, but didn't find an answer. > > I have two date/time variables in code. > I set one variable to the current date/time. > I want the other variable to be the current date/time + 15 minutes. > I've tried several things but can't get it to work. > > eg > Dim dat1 as date > Dim dat2 as date > > dat1 = now > dat2 = timeserial(hour(now),minute(now)+15, second(now) > > The date part is set to 1889 or something. I've tried other possible > solutions, but didn't find a working one. > Anyone? That's because TimeSerial provides no date information and DateTimes without a date explicitly added default to 12/30/1899. Use DateAdd() instead. D...

Re: covert standard time (AMPM time) to Military time #2
data_null_, I think that IS military time in itself. Art --------- On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 05:59:27 -0600, Data _null_; <iebupdte@GMAIL.COM> wrote: >Read the data as a SAS/TIME, using TIME. FORMAT. Then you can display >as you like. I don't know what the format for military time is. You >will need to look at documentation for time formats. Or create one >using a PICTURE statement in PROC FORMAT. > >Please consult the documentation for details. > >data test; > input time :time.; > format time time5.; >cards; >04:20AM >07:30PM >05:27AM &...

Re: covert standard time (AMPM time) to Military time #3
Annie Here, I took advantage of the SAS informat Time which lets us read the numeric bit plus the am/pm. The result is the number of seconds since midnight. data test; input Time_Char $7. @1 mytime time7. ;* Time_char is being read for testing only; MilTime = ( Hour( mytime) * 100 ) + Minute( mytime ) ; cards; 04:20AM 07:30PM 05:27AM 00:00PM 01:00AM 12:49AM 12:59PM run; proc print; run; -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Annie Lee Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 3:23 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: covert standard time (...

i want to know how to calculate settling time , peak time , rise time
hi , hey guys i am doing a project on two area control using fuzzy logic controller , i have done the simulation and obtained the result , i want to calculate the rise time , settling time , peak time from the scope , ive tried the >> stepinfo(filename) command , i am not understanding whether the displayed values are in which units . all i want to do is to calculate the parameters from the graph i obtain from the scope !! parameters like rise time , settling time , peak time from the scope and please let me know in which units i wil be getting them I've tha same problem :( i need help On 3/4/2012 9:49 AM, Girish Jakkam wrote: > hi , > hey guys i am doing a project on two area control using fuzzy logic controller , >i have done the simulation and obtained the result , i want to calculate the rise time , >settling time , peak time from the scope , ive tried the > >>> stepinfo(filename) > > command , i am not understanding whether the displayed values are in which units . > > all i want to do is to calculate the parameters from the graph i obtain from the scope !! > parameters like rise time , settling time , peak time from the scope and please >let me know in which units i wil be getting them from help: EDU>> help stepinfo STEPINFO Computes step response characteristics. S = STEPINFO(Y,T,YFINAL) takes step response data (T,Y) and a steady-state value YFINAL and returns a structu...

Query to return first time and second time, then difference (response time)
I have a table containing records of email traffic, with subject and sent time. I want to create a query which returns the time of the first email in a thread, then the time of the second email in a thread, then the difference in those two times. In other words, response time for each thread. I've done this before, but can't remember how. In words, I did a "min" on date, and then another "min" on date but <> the first min. However, I can't recall exactly how I did that. So, for the first response, I need to find the minimum sent time not equal to the absolute minimum sent time. Any ideas? Off the top of my head, SELECT (SELECT min(T2.PostTime) FROM Threads as T2 WHERE T2.ThreadID = T.ThreadID) as MinTime, (SELECT min(T3.PostTime) FROM Thread as T3 WHERE (T3.ThreadID = T.ThreadID) AND (T3.PostTime > (SELECT Min(T4.PostTime) FROM Threads as T4 WHERE T4.ThreadID = T3.ThreadID) as SecondMin, SecondMin - MinTime as TimeDifferential FROM Threads as T or if you are using Jet 4 SELECT MinTIme.*, SecondMin.*, [SecondMin]-[MinPost] AS Diff FROM [SELECT T2.ThreadID, Min(T2.PostTime) as MinPost FROM Threads as T2 GROUP BY T2.ThreadID]. AS MinTIme INNER JOIN [SELECT T3.ThreadID, MIN (T3.PostTime) as SecondMin FROM Threads as T3 WHERE T3.PostTime > (SELECT Min(T4.PostTime) FROM Threads as T4 WHERE T4.ThreadID = T3.ThreadID) GROUP BY T3.ThreadID]. AS SecondMin ON MinTIme.ThreadID = SecondMin.ThreadID; Peter jrushin@yahoo.com...

bash time and gnu time report wrong user time in subshell
we are maintaining a system were students deliver homework online, and their work is evaluated automatically. it used to be java-only, but now we switch to python as our teaching language, and also want students to be able to deliver in any language. this means we cannot any longer depend on java's securitymanager, but must run the programs in a chroot shell. our problem is that both the time function built into bash and gnu time seem to give very inacurate user times when used in a subshell. without using the subshell, time varies about 2% from run to run, while in the subshell it varies up to 50%. the command we run is: sudo su JailUser -c 'ulimit -t 10 -v 10000000 -u 20 && cd \ ThePathWeWant && time nice java -server Program < input.txt 2>&1' 2>&1 if we remove the "sudo su JailUser -c" part, the user time reported by both bash time and gnu time stop varying. we have tried to remove the ulimit and nice commands to no avail. the problem seems to be using 'time' in the subshell. using gnu time with the -v option, it seems that a higher number of process context switches gives a higher user time. any ideas? system: - linux 2.6.6 - gnu bash 2.05b - gnu time 1.7 - x86 klem fra nils og hans -- Nils.Grimsmo@idi.ntnu.no Why is this thus? +47 95073003 What is the reason of this thusness? - Artemus Ward ...

Q: Time series with various sample times in one Structure with Time?
Hello, I have a couple of Structure with Time .mat files that contain time series (typically spanning 10 minutes). The series are sampled at 50, 125, 250 and 500 Hz (i.e. some series have 30.000 samples, others 300.000 etc.) E.g.: SwT1.time = 0 0.002 0.004 0.006 0.008 0.010 0.012 0.014 0.016 0.018 0.020 ... SwT1.signals.values = 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... SwT2.time = 0 0.008 0.016 0.024 0.032 ... SwT2.signals.values = 100 101 102 103 103 ... etc. What I'd like to do is create one single Structure with Time: SwT.time = 0 0.002 0.004 0.006 0.008 0.010 0.012 0.014...

Web resources about - time defference betweem two time when time is given in numeric - comp.lang.labview

Improving Enterprise Business Process Management Systems
This blog complements the support web site for my book "Improving enterprise business process management systems" about BPM, SOA and EA, which ...

2013 Grammy Awards – Red Carpet Arrivals (PHOTOS HERE!)
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards air tonight on CBS, live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles from 8–11:30 p.m. (ET/PT). Tonight is Music's Biggest ...

2013 Grammy Awards - Red Carpet Arrivals (PHOTOS HERE!) - Celeb Dirty Laundry
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards air tonight on CBS, live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles from 8–11:30 p.m. (ET/PT). Tonight is Music's Biggest ...

Meeting Nisargadatta Maharaj By Cathy Boucher
Meeting Nisargadatta Maharaj By Cathy Boucher. Cathy Boucher's experiances with Nisargadatta Maharaj, the author of 'I am That'

Topic: How About a BlackBerry Passport Slider? - N4BB

Jeb Bush:When the state demands obedience in disregard of religious conscience, the answer is No
'How strange, in our own time, to hear Christianity spoken of as some sort of backward and oppressive force. Outside these seven th...

This 21-year-old woman faces decades in prison for trying to escape her abuser
Cherelle Baldwin, like many domestic abuse victims, loved her ex-boyfriend. Jeffrey Brown wasn’t all bad. He could be charming, loving and apologetic, ...

Is this Galaxy Camera 2 – two Korean design patents granted for ‘digital camera’ device
Those slides extracted from Korean design patents registered 16th December 2013, granted 17th eptember 2013 and and submited 28th September 2012 ...

Gingrich Passed The Tipping Point Of His Career In 2007
... Not that he was ever going to be president, but his personal immorality and his embracing of the anti-growth policies in defference to climate ...

Interviews
Interviews with tai chi masters working in various European countries