timed loop inside a while loop

Hi all,
I want to ask if I have a timed loop inside a  while loop ,  the timed loop  does a certain task  a 100 iteration ( each time loop iteration is 2 second duration) each while loop iteration  , at each  while loop iteration the time loop writes the actual time spent to a text file for this certain task.

for the next while loop, the timed loop contiues  to write the time spent from the previous while loop ( ex the first while loop the time loop ends the last results with 200 second for a 100  time 2 second duration ), the second while loop  the time loop starts 202 and so on)

I would like for the second time loop to restart  and start  again from 2 second and same for the third and foruth time loop )

attached is my program
Thanks

Maple

labVIEW demod.jpg:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/227754/1/labVIEW demod.jpg
0
x9561 (148467)

Hello
yes , I will
thnaks alot

Maple
0
x9561 (148467)
2/6/2007 1:10:08 AM
Hi Ching
let me put my question in this way,

I have a timed loop, I want to run this timed loop  to perform an action for 2 seconds 100 times, I want to  write  to a text file the time counter for these  100 action ( i.e.) starting from 2 till 200 , if I will  put this time loop in a while loop to do the action twice, the timed loop starts  writing to the text file from 2 second till 200 for the first  while loop ,  for the second while loop it contiues from 202 till 402,

my question is how could I reset the  timed loop to start counting for the second while loop from 2 liked the first one

Hope I was clear this time
Thanks
Wadah
-1
x9561 (148467)
2/6/2007 2:40:08 AM
Hi Maple,

If I understand the question correctly, what you will need to write to file is
not the Actual End [i-1], but rather the Actual End [i-1] minus the Actual
Start [i].

Please try this out, and let me know if this is not what you were looking
for.  Best of luck on your application, and have a wonderful day!!
0
x9561 (148467)