timed loop inside a while loop

Hi all,
I want to ask if I have a timed loop inside a  while loop ,  the timed loop  does a certain task  a 100 iteration ( each time loop iteration is 2 second duration) each while loop iteration  , at each  while loop iteration the time loop writes the actual time spent to a text file for this certain task.

for the next while loop, the timed loop contiues  to write the time spent from the previous while loop ( ex the first while loop the time loop ends the last results with 200 second for a 100  time 2 second duration ), the second while loop  the time loop starts 202 and so on)

I would like for the second time loop to restart  and start  again from 2 second and same for the third and foruth time loop )

attached is my program
Thanks

Maple

labVIEW demod.jpg:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/227754/1/labVIEW demod.jpg
0
x9561 (148466)

Hello
yes , I will
thnaks alot

Maple
0
x9561 (148466)
2/6/2007 1:10:08 AM
Hi Ching
let me put my question in this way,

I have a timed loop, I want to run this timed loop  to perform an action for 2 seconds 100 times, I want to  write  to a text file the time counter for these  100 action ( i.e.) starting from 2 till 200 , if I will  put this time loop in a while loop to do the action twice, the timed loop starts  writing to the text file from 2 second till 200 for the first  while loop ,  for the second while loop it contiues from 202 till 402,

my question is how could I reset the  timed loop to start counting for the second while loop from 2 liked the first one

Hope I was clear this time
Thanks
Wadah
-1
x9561 (148466)
2/6/2007 2:40:08 AM
Hi Maple,

If I understand the question correctly, what you will need to write to file is
not the Actual End [i-1], but rather the Actual End [i-1] minus the Actual
Start [i].

Please try this out, and let me know if this is not what you were looking
for.  Best of luck on your application, and have a wonderful day!!
0
x9561 (148466)

Web resources about - timed loop inside a while loop - comp.lang.labview

Inside Intercom
Brought to you by the team behind Intercom . We write about design, customer experience, start-ups, and the business of software.

Inside plant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... GR-513, Power Requirements in Telecommunications Plant (LSSGR Section 13) , contains detailed industry requirements for using power in an inside ...

Announcing Inside Social Apps NYC 2012
We’re excited to announce the first East-Coast edition of Inside Social Apps , happening in New York Dec. 3. This full-day conference will include ...

Scores of clocks found inside abandoned Warriewood house - DailyTelegraph Search Search
AN abandoned home in Warriewood sold this week with all its contents intact — including more than 100 clocks.

This bizarre Wizard of Oz amusement park has been closed for 36 years — a photographer got inside and ...
... completely different place. "The fog came rolling in, up in the mountains, giving everything such an eerie look to it," he told Business Insider. ...

Inside Acura's church of the NSX
Acura's new NSX supercar factory may be in the middle of small-town Ohio, but an in-depth walk-around shows that doesn't mean it's not high tech. ...

Inside of Russian Newest Spaceport: Cosmodrome Vostochny
There are over 500 buildings and structures on the 700 km2 territory of cosmodrome "Vostochny". Space objects are mainly located in two areas ...

Inside Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell's 'Affectionate' First Post-'Bachelor' Date
Inside Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell's 'Affectionate' First Post-'Bachelor' Date

Inside The Groovy Universe Of Midcentury Legend Alexander Girard
"My greatest enjoyment and satisfaction in the solution of any project is uncovering the latent fantasy and magic in it," Girard once said.