timed loop inside a while loop

Hi all,
I want to ask if I have a timed loop inside a  while loop ,  the timed loop  does a certain task  a 100 iteration ( each time loop iteration is 2 second duration) each while loop iteration  , at each  while loop iteration the time loop writes the actual time spent to a text file for this certain task.

for the next while loop, the timed loop contiues  to write the time spent from the previous while loop ( ex the first while loop the time loop ends the last results with 200 second for a 100  time 2 second duration ), the second while loop  the time loop starts 202 and so on)

I would like for the second time loop to restart  and start  again from 2 second and same for the third and foruth time loop )

attached is my program
Thanks

Maple

labVIEW demod.jpg:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/227754/1/labVIEW demod.jpg
0
x9561 (148468)

Hello
yes , I will
thnaks alot

Maple
0
x9561 (148468)
2/6/2007 1:10:08 AM
Hi Ching
let me put my question in this way,

I have a timed loop, I want to run this timed loop  to perform an action for 2 seconds 100 times, I want to  write  to a text file the time counter for these  100 action ( i.e.) starting from 2 till 200 , if I will  put this time loop in a while loop to do the action twice, the timed loop starts  writing to the text file from 2 second till 200 for the first  while loop ,  for the second while loop it contiues from 202 till 402,

my question is how could I reset the  timed loop to start counting for the second while loop from 2 liked the first one

Hope I was clear this time
Thanks
Wadah
-1
x9561 (148468)
2/6/2007 2:40:08 AM
Hi Maple,

If I understand the question correctly, what you will need to write to file is
not the Actual End [i-1], but rather the Actual End [i-1] minus the Actual
Start [i].

Please try this out, and let me know if this is not what you were looking
for.  Best of luck on your application, and have a wonderful day!!
0
x9561 (148468)

what diference between timed loop and while loop and for loop
If I want to count 2 second working in the loop and next then going out of the loop I don't know&nbsp;which the loop &nbsp;I can use Message Edited by Jairak on 07-26-2008 03:14 PM Why do you need a loop to count for 2 seconds? To learn more about LabVIEW it is recommended that you go through the tutorial(s) and look over the material in the NI Developer Zone's <a href="http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/5054" target="_blank">Learning Center</a> which provides links to other materials and other tutorials. You can also take the <a href="http://www.ni.com/academic/lv_training/how_learn_lv.htm" target="_blank">online courses</a> for free. Hi, &nbsp; From the information you have provided, I don't know exactly what you are trying to do. However, if you want a loop to iterate once, wait until two seconds and then exit the loop, use the "Wait Until Next ms Multiple" function, wire in a numeric constant "2000" and wire a boolean true constant to the loop condition of the while loop to iterate once, or use a for loop with "1" wired into the loop count. &nbsp; Perhaps you need to elaborate your question. Plus, check out the context help (press Ctrl + H) for a consice report on each of the loops. &nbsp; Regards, Jairak wrote: If I want to count 2 second working in the loop and next then going out of the loop I don't know&nbsp;which the loop ...

Loop with 2 loops. Start 2 'inside' loops at different time.
Hello, &nbsp; I've got a question. Is there a technique or a certain road which will provides the following... I have a while loop. In that while loop I have some other while loops. Now I want to start the while loops in the big loop at differents time... how can I do that... &nbsp; I included the problem in the vi. When I press start for inside loop 1 I can't start inside loop 2.&nbsp; It's obvious that I can't do that because I can't iniziate a other while loop because the 'inside' loop is still running. But is there a certain technique for this? It is because I've certain modules I want to start seperatly from each other... &nbsp; Thanks in advance. &nbsp; Regards, &nbsp; Wouter Geelen help.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/288104/1/help.vi Your code makes very little sense. You need to familiarize yourself with dataflow. &nbsp; At the beginning of the program the outer loop will start and both inner&nbsp;loops will start spinning. Both loops will terminate immadiately because the condition is FALSE. A nanosecond later things start over, consuming 100% of your CPU while doing nothing useful. Once one of the buttons is pressed, one of the inner loops will start spinning and since the outer loop MUST wait until ALL structures in it have finished, it cannot continue until the inner loop has stopped. This also means that nothing else in the outer loop will&nbsp;happen until the spinning loop has c...

Triple nested loop python (While loop insde of for loop inside of while loop)
try to make my triple nested loop working. My code would be: c = 4 y1 = [] m1 = [] std1 = [] while c <24: c = c + 1 a = [] f.seek(0,0) for columns in ( raw.strip().split() for raw in f ): a.append(columns[c]) x = np.array(a, float) not_nan = np.logical_not(np.isnan(x)) indices = np.arange(len(x)) interp = interp1d(indices[not_nan], x[not_nan], kind = 'nearest') p = interp(indices) N = len(p) dt = 900.0 #Time step (seconds) fs = 1./dt #Sampling frequency KA,PSD = oned_Fourierspectrum(p,dt) # Call Song's 1D FS function time_axis = np.linspace(0.0,N,num = N,endpoint = False)*15/(60*24) plot_freq = 24*3600.*KA #Convert to cycles per day plot_period = 1.0/plot_freq # convert to days/cycle fpsd = plot_freq*PSD d = -1 while d <335: d = d + 1 y = fpsd[d] y1 = y1 + [y] m = np.mean(y1) m1 = m1 + [m] print m1 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My purpose is make a list of [mean(fpsd[0]), mean(fpsd[1]), mean(fpsd[2]).. mean(fpsd[335])]. Each y1 would be the list of fpsd[d]. I check it is working pretty well before second while l...

while loop inside a for loop
Hi, can someone please tell me why "time" (t) is not updated correctly within the while loop? Please run this small code in your machine and you'll know what I'm taking about. What I want is: for t=1 run the "while loop" until iq<=(numberc-1) then t=2 run the "while loop" again until iq<=(numberc-1), and so on. Basically, this code runs through all the nonzero elements of A and attempts to divide them individually into two, once a certain time has passed. Please feel free to ask for clarifications. Many thanks in advance. A=[0 0 0 0 0 0 ...

For loop while loop
I need to evaluate a function from 0:200 then create an array of every 5th value in the 0:200 array using a for loop then using a while loop. I can't get the for loop to work at all because I cannot use >,< controllers, only an =. So I focused on the While loop: n=0:200;%creates 201 cell array from 0-200 x=n.^2+.25;%calculates x plotcol=(length(n)-1)/5;%=(201-1)/5=40 y=zeros(1,plotcol);%creates 1X40 vector col=1;%used for incrementing in while loop while col<=plotcol; y(1,col)=x(1,5*col); col=col+1; end Unfortunately the output starts at 16 when it should start at 0. It seems like it should work to me, but something is messed up. Any help would be appreciated. "mpl " <mpl@mathworks.com> writes: > I need to evaluate a function from 0:200 then create an > array of every 5th value in the 0:200 array using a for > loop then using a while loop. > > I can't get the for loop to work at all because I cannot > use >,< controllers, only an =. > > So I focused on the While loop: > > n=0:200;%creates 201 cell array from 0-200 > x=n.^2+.25;%calculates x > plotcol=(length(n)-1)/5;%=(201-1)/5=40 > y=zeros(1,plotcol);%creates 1X40 vector > col=1;%used for incrementing in while loop > while col<=plotcol; > y(1,col)=x(1,5*col); > col=col+1; > end > > Unfortunately the output starts at 16 when it should start > at 0. It seems like it should work to me, ...

while loop in a while loop
Hi All, I have the following situation: while(rs.next()) { //loop1 while(rs2.next()) { //loop 2 } } It seems like loop 2 is only beeing used once. Should I after loop2 put the cursor back to the beginning? if so, how do I do that? Thanks! -- Posted by news://news.nb.nu Steven wrote: > Hi All, > > I have the following situation: > > > while(rs.next()) { //loop1 > > while(rs2.next()) { > //loop 2 > } > > } > The architypal loop (for a List eg ArrayList of Blah objects) is: for(It...

real time: timed loop vs while loop
hello all, &nbsp; I have made a VI which needs to execute a loop every 50 ms because of closed loop stability problems (and calculation :)) &nbsp; there just this loop in my VI. &nbsp; first I made it with a while loop and I found between 30ms and 38 ms&nbsp;for execution (mean at ~31.25) &nbsp; then I replaced the while loop with a timed loop which I set for 50 ms (period). &nbsp; the trouble is that I measure now the loop at 66 ms (in fact, it depends. in a given execution, it is always the same time from one iteration to an other but never the time I want it to be) &nbsp; What happens? I mean with a while loop, I never exceed my time and with a timed loop, I never have the same time from one execution to the other and ever more than what I ask. Is there a problem with the LabView 7.1 timed loop? &nbsp; many thanks &nbsp; CHKDSK Message Edited by CHKDSK on 01-10-2007 11:50 AMMessage Edited by CHKDSK on 01-10-2007 11:51 AM How "full" is the loop, i.e. does it take close to the desired loop time to execute all code in it? &nbsp; What is your OS? Are you on e.g. windows or on a RT box? Have you placed any indicator on e.g. the "finished late" terminal inside the timed loop. What else is running on your machine? &nbsp; Are there any other parallel loops in your code, possibly not containing any wait statement?Message Edited by altenbach on 01-10-2007 09:59 AM To add to Altenbach's questions: Can you explai...

loops in loops
In the attached vi, the one second loop runs at one second and can't be touched.&nbsp; In the ten second loop, the ten second clock is a stand in for a process that generates a finished signal. The problem is once the process is complete, to start it again, leave the one second loop running, and start an additional process that will take less time than 10 seconds. thanks internal loops.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/319512/1/internal loops.vi Hi exo, what do you try there? If you start your vi, the value from your stop button will be read and after that, both loops "one" second and "ten" second won�t notice the state change of the stop button. Can you please explain, what you try to do?? Mike Okay, let me try again. I need three loops. Two loops start at the same time one runs fast one runs slow. The slow one is probably independent to the problem. When the second loop is done, it needs to restart and start a third loop that takes less than the second. You have a very basic dataflow problems. Unfortunately, I don't understand your description. &nbsp; I would recommend starting with some basic LabVIEW tutorials. &nbsp; Here are some&nbsp;obvious mistakes: - Your loop cannot read changes in the stop button, because the terminal is outside the loop. - You reset "internal loop" to zero in parallel to the loops. You cannot guarantee that this will happen before the locals are read so you might have a race c...

while loop in a while loop
Hi all, &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I am trying to write a program with a while loop within another while loop. When I run the vi both while loops&nbsp; run but then only the inner while loop seems to update, I adjust controls and they have no effect on the indicators. &nbsp; Thanks.. The outer while loop will not update until the inner while loop finishes, at which point the whole dance will start again You need to familiarize with the concept of dataflow programming. Run your VI in "execution highligthing" mode while watching the diagram and you'll get a better feeling on how things work. :) &nbsp; If both loops need to run in parallel, place them next to each other without data dependency. &nbsp; Can you explain what you are trying to do? :) So is it a bad idea to have one within the other if I was them to run simultaniously? Should I put the two whileloops side by side? I have attached the block diagram Thanks &nbsp; Block Diagram.JPG: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/319250/1/Block Diagram.JPG sparrowroad wrote:So is it a bad idea to have one within the other if I was them to run simultaniously? Should I put the two whileloops side by side? I have attached the block diagram It all depends what your program should do There are scenarios where stacked loops are appropriate. Typically, one loop is sufficient if you want to run most of the code at 500ms interval, but some p...

WHILE LOOP AS FOR LOOP
its possible? For each id in (SELECT * FROM table) INSERT INTO table2(id,fk,nombre) values(1,id,'xxx'); Jessica Gonz�lez (jess.rgm@gmail.com) writes: > its possible? > > For each id in (SELECT * FROM table) > INSERT INTO table2(id,fk,nombre) > values(1,id,'xxx'); > So in SQL, you don't normally code the loops explicitly - the loops are hidden on the inside. Logically, it is an operation of a set. INSERT table(id, fk, nombre) SELECT 1, id, 'xxx' FROM table -- Erland Sommarskog, SQL Server MVP, esquel@sommarskog.se Books Online for SQL Server 2005 at http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/sql/2005/downloads/books.mspx Books Online for SQL Server 2000 at http://www.microsoft.com/sql/prodinfo/previousversions/books.mspx thanks.. but SET IDENTITY_INSERT table ON; INSERT INTO table(pk,activo,permiso,rol) SELECT IDENT_CURRENT('table')+1,'S',id, 1 FROM table2 return error Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__table__3213E83F2B947552'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'table'. The duplicate key value is (6). only 'id' i need get from table2 Jessica Gonz�lez (jess.rgm@gmail.com) writes: > thanks.. but > > SET IDENTITY_INSERT table ON; > INSERT INTO table(pk,activo,permiso,rol) > SELECT IDENT_CURRENT('table')+1,'S',id, 1 > ...

Ending a while loop inside a while loop
How do I make a while loop run as long as the while loop that contains it is running? I tried wiring both conditional terminals to a stop button in the outer loop, but that doesnt seem to work? Is there another way? &nbsp; Thanks. It doesn't work because of data dependency. Once you are inside the inner loop the outer loop will not go to the next iteration until the inner loop is done. It sounds to me like you want parallel loops running, rather than one inside the other. If you open the Example Finder (Help -&gt; Find Examples), and search for "loops", open the examples called "Stopping Parallel While Loops". One has a reset, and one doesn't. Message Edited by smercurio_fc on 04-22-2008 04:55 PM Hi Jasonalan, I am not sure what you are trying to implement, but it is true that the loops are not terminating because of data dependency. The stop button in the outer loop will not be read until the inner loop terminates.If you wish to terminate the two nested loops using a single stop button, you should read the stop button inside the inner loop and wire it to the conditional terminals in both the inner and outer loop. Again, there is no point in doing this unless you have some other logic along with the stop button to stop the loops. If only the stop button is being used to stop both the inner and outer loops, the outer loop will only execute once. In that case, you can just use a sequence structure followed by a single while loop. ...

Re: i am having a problem with while loops, i have two while loops, i have a random number generator inside the &quot;inside&quot; loop and i want to read an array outside the &quot;outer&quot;
I think I have a similar problem - I have a while loop with Flat Sequence controlled for loop that produces output. This output needs to be displayed every while loop pass, but I get no output as the while loop feeds back thru a shift register and repeats all the innner funcions without sending the ouput to form new entries in the array. &nbsp; Is there any way we could stop the while loop for a split second (but practically just for no time, so that no time is wasted when it outputs the data)? &nbsp; Or is it a bad approach altogether? &nbsp; Appreciate any advice. &nbsp; kolorek ...

Re: i am having a problem with while loops, i have two while loops, i have a random number generator inside the &quot;inside&quot; loop and i want to read an array outside the &quot;outer&quot; #2
Hi guys, Apologies about he messy thread - I needed asolution urgently and I didn't get a chance to notice the post date. &nbsp; :Ravens - Thank you a lot. The solution, also found in "my assignmnet live update.vi", works perfectly, doing exactly what I needed. Thanks again. kolorek ...

loop in loop takes too much time
I am comparing 2 lists of words and want to output the words in list 1 which are not available in list 2. Both lists have a different number of entries. Basically the script below works, but if the lists are large it takes ages. I tested it on 2 lists of approx 15,000 entries each and after 25 min I had processed only 316 entries! Here the script: open(WORDLIST1,'C:\temp\a.txt') || die("cannot open file1!\n"); @list1 = <WORDLIST1>; open(WORDLIST2,'C:\temp\b.txt') || die("cannot open file2!\n"); @list2 = <WORDLIST2>; # loop in loop foreach $...

Improving loop speed with Timed Loop
Hey Everybody, &nbsp; I've got a little bit of an issue that I'm trying to work out: &nbsp; I have a timed loop comprised of 2 sequences.&nbsp; The first sequence measures the current position, compares that position to a position-velocity graph imported from excel, and then compares that commanded velocity to the current velocity to come up with a duty cycle to drive the motor at.&nbsp; The second sequence adjusts the duty cycle appropriately. &nbsp; Ideally, I'd like this to run as fast as possible within the 1Khz clock available (e.g 1ms dt -&gt; 1khz loop speed would be great!). &nbsp; However, when I run this, I find that the dt is actually around 65ms.&nbsp; (I adjusted up to 70ms, because I use the dt to infer velocity as the change in position/time, and wanted to give myself a margin of error). &nbsp; Is it possible to drastically speed this loop up?&nbsp; Are there any array allocations that I could do to make this run faster? &nbsp; I really appreciate any input you guys might have! Thanks! .jim PV_file.csv: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/296815/1/PV_file.csv 8-DirControl_01222007.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/296815/2/8-DirControl_01222007.vi We can start with a few basic things and see how much they improve performance. Here are my first thoughts:- Why are there two frames in the Timed Loop? This really isn't necessary for anything. The main reason for using frames in a Timed L...

Putting the loop inside of loop properly
I just would like to make my previous question simpler and I bit adjusted m= y code with help with Ulich and Chris. The basic structure of my code is: for c in range(5,25): for columns in ( raw.strip().split() for raw in f ): a.append(columns[c]) x =3D np.array(a, float) not_nan =3D np.logical_not(np.isnan(x)) indices =3D np.arange(len(x)) interp =3D interp1d(indices[not_nan], x[not_nan], kind =3D 'nearest= ') p =3D interp(indices) N =3D len(p) fpsd =3D plot_freq*PSD f.seek(0,0) for d in range(336): y =3D fpsd[d] y1 =3D y1 + [y] m =3D np.mean(y1) m1 =3D m1 + [m] ------------------------------------------------------------------ I just removed seemingly unnecesary lines. I expect that last loop can prod= uce the each order values (first, second,.... last(336th)) of fpsd from for= mer loop. fpsd would be 20 lists. So, fpsd[0] in third loop shoul be first values fro= m 20 lists and it expects to be accumulated to y1. So, y1 should be the lis= t of first values from 20 fpsd lists. and m is mean of y1. I expect to repe= at 356 times and accumulated to m1. However, it doesn't work and fpsd value= s in and out of the last loop are totally different. My question is clear? Any help or questions would be really appreciated. Isaac On 2013-03-01 18:07, Isaac Won wrote: &g...

how to stop a while loop which contains a timed loop
Hi, &nbsp; I'm a new hand to labview, and I'm using labviw 7.1, NOT 8.x.&nbsp; I'm trying to do a measurement, in which the flow would look like the attached file (I have stipped all hardware related components to make it easy to read).&nbsp; My questions are: &nbsp; 1. In Loop 3, when the comparison (x&gt;20.85) is true, Loop1, Loop2 and Loop3 are stopped, why it won't quit the while loop (I have wired it to&nbsp; while loop stop)? &nbsp; 2. When it is running, I click on stop button, why it won't stop? &nbsp; Thanks! &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; SyncTimedLoop32.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/308444/1/SyncTimedLoop32.vi hwm wrote: &nbsp; 2. When it is running, I click on stop button, why it won't stop? &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; The stop button is read outside of the inner while loops.&nbsp; So the inner while loops will continue to run until their stop conditions are met. hwm wrote: &nbsp; &nbsp; 1. In Loop 3, when the comparison (x&gt;20.85) is true, Loop1, Loop2 and Loop3 are stopped, why it won't quit the while loop (I have wired it to&nbsp; while loop stop)? &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; It seemed to me like it would, but sometimes it seemed like I had to set change the numeric value one more time before it would.&nbsp; You have a very odd structure there by placing the event structre inside the while loop with the other loops.&nbsp; I think yo...

speed up for loop inside for loop short question
Hi there, Given three column vectors x,y,z I want to calculate the probabilities: P(X<Y<Z), P(X=Y<Z), P(X<Y=Z), P(X=Y=Z). The following code gets the job done but I would like it to be faster. Is there a way of getting rid of at least one of the for loops? (I described the problem above instead of just giving the code because it might be helpful for someone to take a completely different approach, or check me (I think this is correct). Anyway if you are bored to check, any ideas regarding the speed would be more than welcome!). Thanx in advance for any answers! o...

conditional loops (while loops)
I am using a while loop to check a digital input. I would like to send the value to a true or false box to check another digital input. The problem is that the while loop is running continuously but not giving anything out through the connection. I am looking for something like "if this do that conditional". Is there a way to set this up? Hello! The =93if this, do that conditional=94 tools in LabVIEW are the Select function (All Functions >> Comparison subpalette) and the Case Structure (All Functions >> Structures subpalette), depending on the complexity of what you wa...

Passing Data Between Loops &amp; Loop Timing
Hi, &nbsp; Attached is my code in-progress for the project I am working on.&nbsp;&nbsp;Here is a little background on what I am attempting to do.&nbsp; The idea of the program is that data can be recorded every 5 seconds from 4 different sources.&nbsp; 3 of these sources are acquired using the data acquisition card.&nbsp; The 4th device is a meter that outputs data in a comma delimited format.&nbsp; This 4th device is accessed over the serial port, and the fastest the meter can output is every 5 seconds. &nbsp; As a beginner still learning LabVIEW (hence very me...

stop an if loop in a for loop
Hello, I try to find a way to stop an if loop inside of a for loop but keep the for loop going. I tried to use "return" and "break" but they stop the for loop too. Bellow is a simple script to explain what I mean. Using "return", it stops the loop when z = 2 but I would like to find a way to keep the for loop going until z = 3. i = 1; for z = 1:3 i = i+1; if i ==3 return % Stop the if loop else display('Cant do it') end end Thank you for you help Benoit "Benoit " <igneb@iastate.edu> writes: > Hell...

Loop-Loop Calculation
Hi &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; i have one VI in that i want to do Loop to Loop calculation. In my VI first the inner loop have to execute first . Loop-Loop calc.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/302256/1/Loop-Loop calc.vi I think you should explain better what you wean by "loop to loop calculation". What are you trying to accomplish? ...

Loop within a loop ???
Hi, I'm having trouble copying table data to new records. I have two tables as follows: *** Specifications (Table) specification_ID (field) LINKED product_ID (field) specification_header (field) ________________________________________ *** Specification_detail (Table) specification_detail_ID (field) specification_detail_text (field) specification_ID (field) LINKED specification_ID in this table is linked to specification_ID in Specifications. ________________________________________ On a form, related by product_ID, 'Specifications' fills a subform, no problem. When you cli...

While loop VS for loop
I am enabling the index and getting the values inside both for loop and while loop.Which one do you guys think is efficient and a proper coding style.I maybe wrong but i feel while loop to be much faster than for loop.Is that true? rpr wrote:i feel while loop to be much faster than for loop.Is that true? No, they both run at basically the same speed given the same conditions. If anything, the while loop will run a bit slower because it has a condition to evaluate with every iteration. &nbsp; The basic rule is simple - you use a for loop if you want to run a known number of times. Otherwise, you use a while loop. There is one exception and that's using the conditional terminal on the for loop. You can see some details <a href="http://thinkinging.com/2008/07/07/labview-85-feature-for-loop-conditional-terminal" target="_blank">here</a>. There are two performance enhancments which a for loop can have - because it is run a known number of times it can have the memory for its outputs preallocated (which makes a big difference) and on certain occasions it can be computed before the VI runs. Thanx for the explanation Tst. ...

Web resources about - timed loop inside a while loop - comp.lang.labview

Inside Intercom
Brought to you by the team behind Intercom . We write about design, customer experience, start-ups, and the business of software.

Inside plant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... GR-513, Power Requirements in Telecommunications Plant (LSSGR Section 13) , contains detailed industry requirements for using power in an inside ...

Announcing Inside Social Apps NYC 2012
We’re excited to announce the first East-Coast edition of Inside Social Apps , happening in New York Dec. 3. This full-day conference will include ...

Scores of clocks found inside abandoned Warriewood house - DailyTelegraph Search Search
AN abandoned home in Warriewood sold this week with all its contents intact — including more than 100 clocks.

This bizarre Wizard of Oz amusement park has been closed for 36 years — a photographer got inside and ...
... completely different place. "The fog came rolling in, up in the mountains, giving everything such an eerie look to it," he told Business Insider. ...

Inside Acura's church of the NSX
Acura's new NSX supercar factory may be in the middle of small-town Ohio, but an in-depth walk-around shows that doesn't mean it's not high tech. ...

Inside of Russian Newest Spaceport: Cosmodrome Vostochny
There are over 500 buildings and structures on the 700 km2 territory of cosmodrome "Vostochny". Space objects are mainly located in two areas ...

Inside Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell's 'Affectionate' First Post-'Bachelor' Date
Inside Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell's 'Affectionate' First Post-'Bachelor' Date

Inside The Groovy Universe Of Midcentury Legend Alexander Girard
"My greatest enjoyment and satisfaction in the solution of any project is uncovering the latent fantasy and magic in it," Girard once said.