Trouble converting from single-process to network-published shared variables

Hi,

I have 2 applications that use shared variables to communicate to each other.  One application monitors a vehicle data bus that we are connected to and basically appends messages to this shared variable array every 10 ms.  The other application references that array periodically to look for messages that are relevant to it.

I started by using a single-process shared variable to communicate this data between applications... and it worked great when I was running the VI's in the LabVIEW environment.  However, when I built these into applications, I had problems because each application would create its own instance of these shared variables, and so they couldn't pass data between one another (at least this is what I suspect is going on).

Anyway, I decided to switch my shared variable to "network-published" so that I am using TCP to share this data.  The good thing is that it does, in fact, share the data between the two applications now, even if they are built into executables.  However, it seems like I am losing data or having timing issues somewhere in the mix here because the program that references the variable (not the one that writes to it) seems to periodically "miss" a message that I know should be in the array.  I don't know if this is because I am reading the array before it has been "updated" on TCP or what.  Does anybody have any ideas or know of any issues with how quickly we can "update" these types of variables?

Thanks!!
0
x9561 (148441)

Hi

There is a guaranteed latency of 10 ms if the 8 KB buffer for the shared variable is not already filled up. In 8.5 there is no way to improve this latency. However, in 8.5.1 you can improve this by using Flush Shared Variable Data.vi to send the data faster if the buffer doesnt fill up. Please refer to the Network Shared Variable section of the following document for more detailed information on this:

&nbsp;
I hope this helps!
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
0
x9561 (148441)

Why do Single-Process shared variables create a single variable VI in my dir.
I'm creating an application VI following the example which is created by starting a two loop Real-Time project which creates a Single-Process shared variable and a Network-Published shared variable for each variable that needs to be sent to a non-Realtime host VI. Each of the Single-Process variables shows up as a&nbsp;VI file with the following format: &lt;variable library&gt;_&lt;variable name&gt;.vi. The&nbsp;VI has one control which is the shared variable. I have a large number of variables and this creates a lot of clutter in the directory. I expected them to be rolled up into the library file. Is this expected behavior? I'm attaching a screen shot to show the behavior. Shared Variables in Directory.JPG: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/343767/1/Shared Variables in Directory.JPG Hi davidreed10, This is a known issue with single process variables that are saved in a project that has the .lvproj and .lvlib files initially saved in different locations, as is the case with Real-Time projects. This has been previously reported to our R&amp;D department with the ID #56580, and is being worked on for a fix in a future release of LabVIEW. This should be only a problem for Single-Process variables, and not Network-Published variables, so if you want to keep your folder from getting cluttered up, changing the variable types to Network-Published should get you around the problem for now. Regards, Stephen S. ...

Network Published Shared Variables Example
I downloaded NI?s Shard Variable Example (Shared Variable Executable Example.zip) and built the executable.&nbsp; Note, you need to change the path in the Publisher code to point to the library.&nbsp; It works fine when they are both run on the same PC.&nbsp; The issue is I can?t make it work across a network. &nbsp; Any ideas?&nbsp; Does this work across a network for anyone else?&nbsp; I am using LV 8.20 with no DSC. &nbsp; This is what I tried: � &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Both PC?s can ping each other � &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; They are both on the same subnet � &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Windows Firewall is OFF &nbsp; Link to example: <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/A1767CAD4B99A3A6862572800067436A" target="_blank">http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/A1767CAD4B99A3A6862572800067436A</a> &nbsp; Hey mfitzsimons, &nbsp; I downloaded the program, and was able to get it running.&nbsp; When you build the exe's, two other files are also created: &nbsp; Shared Variable Publisher.aliases Shared Variable Subscriber.aliases &nbsp; If you open these files with a text editor, you will see their contents are trivial.&nbsp; &nbsp; [My Computer] My Computer=localhost &nbsp; I went into each file, and changed "localhost&quo...

Trouble using Shared Variables over my Network
I'm having problems using shared variables over a network. I have been succesful at this before in another network but for some reason I cannot access the shared variable in the host computer this time. I have binded the shared variable correctly in the client computer to the address over the network of the host computer shared variable. When I try to access the shared variable in the client computer I receive the following error. &nbsp; Error - 1950679022 ocurred at ni_tagger_lv_Read &nbsp; Possible reasons(s) LabVIEW: (Hex 0x8BBB0012) The process was not found or is not responding. &nbsp; (I'm assuming this message suggest that the variable was not found) &nbsp; I can and access both computers over the Microsoft Network. However either computer will not connect with the Shared Variable Engine. I have tried by disabling the firewall on both computers and had no success. Please advice. Thank you. Please read through the KnowledgeBase articles listed below.&nbsp; Hope this helps! <a>Error -1950679022 Occurs When Attempting to Use Shared Variables</a> <a href="http://ae.natinst.com/operations/ae/public.nsf/webPreview/FE6A63983AC8289E86256B22005A067A?OpenDocument" target="_blank">What Ports Do I Need to Open on My Firewall for National Instruments Software Products?</a> Meghan M. ...

LabVIEW could not generate code for the shared variable.You must open the VI in the project that contains the library where the shared variable resides
HI &nbsp; When I&nbsp;put a network shared variable with&nbsp;fifo RT activated on my diagram, the arrow is broken.and&nbsp;I' ve got this message: &nbsp; ""LabVIEW could not generate code for the shared variable.You must open the VI in the project that contains the library where the shared variable resides"" &nbsp; If I uncheck&nbsp;FIFO RT option for this variable&nbsp;the arrow isn't broken anymore. &nbsp; I 've no idea how to correct this&nbsp;weird error? &nbsp; Autodeploy is on, and I've check copy / delete in diagram in tool/options\diagram &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; regards, &nbsp; james &nbsp; &nbsp; nobody can help me?? &nbsp; &nbsp; Hello, I don't reproduce this error. Could you send your VI? Regards ...

Network OPC Modbus TCP/IP / SQL trouble after deploying variables/process (DSC) Same software runs well for one months before
Hello, &nbsp; I need help with a curious problem. Unfortunately I don't have any ideas where I can start to debug the mistake. &nbsp; I wrote an application on LabVIEW 8.5 + DSC where the DSC integrated Modbus TCP/IP + OPC-Client is used. The data&nbsp;are acquired over 2 different Ethernet card in different subnets. &nbsp; Some values are stored on a full version of MS SQL-Workstation 2005. &nbsp; Here is my problem: The first version runs since one months without any trouble. Last week I wanted to make an update. The software run well. I stopped the system, restarted and made at first step a complete HDD- Backup with Acronis. &nbsp; Then I made my update and deployed the libraries again (without errors). &nbsp; Starting of the software failed with a message "Cannot read shared variable XY" or "Cannot write shared variable XY". After 10 hours of playing around, restarting refreshing backups and ....... I decided to use the old version. &nbsp; I made a complete disc restore including formatting. The system comes up well. &nbsp; The "old" program is not running anymore as well with the same errors. Playing around with rebooting, deploying but without any code changes let the program start two times, but failed for approximated (no kidding) 50 times. Deploying simplest libraries with just one value bounded&nbsp;to a modbus node destroy all (different) deployed processes and variables, no connection is pos...

Using network shared variables in two computers connected via a network switch
let me start by saying im a rookie to the programming environment but i have used Labview a couple of times to understand the basics,&nbsp; i have a computer and a laptop (both using vista), both of them with Labview Full development System (Student ed. with Mathscript) installed, so what im tryin to do is to use the built in microphone located in the laptop to aquire sound and then use a&nbsp;Shared Variable to transfere the sound signal from the laptop to the&nbsp;computer, the laptop and the computer are connected to a network via a network switch and ethernet cables,&nbsp; so far i nothing worked, i can manage to create the shared variable in the laptop and use it there but it doesnt appear in the computer, im not sure whats the problem i have even disabled firewalls in both systems, help from anyone wil be appreciated..... Hi Lukie, This&nbsp;KB should be of some assistance to you. <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/6E37AC5435E44F9F862570D2005FEF25?OpenDocument" target="_blank">Trouble shooting network published shared variables</a> Also the following link gives some instructions on the use of shared variables. <a href="http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361B-01/lvhowto/bind_to_source/" target="_blank">http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361B-01/lvhowto/bind_to_source/</a> <a href="http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361B-01/lvhowto/bind_to...

polling variables using Modbus IP and labview 8.2.0 shared variables
I'm using shared variable in order to read/write&nbsp;register on a Watlow PM controller over Modbus IP standard. Once I make a change to&nbsp;FP control, the&nbsp;shared variable polling starts and I no longer get update of any controls or indicators on the FP. &nbsp; Just wondering if this is an LV 8.2.0 issue and if any of this is addressed in LV 8.5? &nbsp; Thx ahead of time richjoh Hey richjoh, &nbsp; Thank you for contacting National Instruments.&nbsp; I need to get a little more information about your modbus setup.&nbsp; Are you using the DSC module within LabVIEW, or are you using the Modbus VI's? &nbsp; Also, are you connecting to any sort of Modbus server? &nbsp; I look forward to hearing back from you. &nbsp; Regards, &nbsp; Kevin H Kevin thanks for the response, I'm using DSC module within Labview. I'm using my PC and a Watlow PM controller thats it. (I guess the PC is the server).&nbsp;I don't have any code yet, just a library of Modbus shared variables (SV). I slide a few SV controls on the FP to observe and run a loop with a stop button that it. &nbsp; Richjoh Kevin, there is a problem with the UpdateNow shared variable. It always shows X in the Variable Manager window. This is just a write only control and I have no idea why an X is shown while the others, i.e.&nbsp;"Updating, OffHook, Commfail and UpdateRate" appear OK. Richjoh pic is attached below modbus UpdateN...

Need a help to share a variable of Dynamic Shared Library across the processes using that library.
Hello all, I am developing an application which has got 1 dynamic shared library (implementing some common functionalities) and 3 other process which use that library. I have a variable defined in library and I need all processes to share that variable. That is any change made by any of these processes should "automatically" reflect in two other processes (by automatically i mean is without intervention of my program). From the literature study i got it the way like, only the code segment of shared library gets shared between processes. Else the data...

occurance as network shared variable
hi all, &nbsp; I am new to LabVIEW Real Time. I want to create an Occurance as network shared variable. I created occurance and saved it as a custom control. I am able to create a single process shared variable for the occurance but not a network shared variable. &nbsp; Is there any other way to create an Occurance as network shared variables? &nbsp; If yes please let me know so that i can use for my application. &nbsp; If no please let me know the reason which would be useful for my future design. &nbsp; Thanks and Regards, Sridhar DAQ occurence's are supported in LabVIEW Real-Time. Please check the following links: <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/B882A2568DF88B9D86256E8200711DB2" target="_blank">LabVIEW Real-Time Support for DAQ Occurrences</a> <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/9F3DAD3E227E4203862566C2005B11EB?OpenDocument" target="_blank">DAQ Events and Occurrences</a> This <a href="http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&amp;message.id=25832&amp;requireLogin=False" target="_blank">discussion forum</a> might also be useful for you. ...

Inconsistent Network Shared Variables
I will eventually be implementing a controls program on a machine using cfp. Before the cfp gets here, I am getting practice in network shared variables by trying to pass shared variables between two VIs on my computer. I have attached the two VIs and a screen shot of my project. I run a queued state machine and after the initialization routine is done, I run the control portion of the program. The control program is titled 'The4Mprocedure2.vi' and the QSM is titled '4M_QueueDrivenStateMachine'. In the initialization routine of the QSM, 'FALSE' is written to the boolean network shared variable, 'Run_4M_Procedure'. After the initialization routine is done, and a set of certain parameters are met, the QSM writes the value 'TRUE' to 'Run_4M_Procedure'. Ideally, The4Mprocedure2.vi would read the shared variable, and when the value is 'TRUE' The4Mprocedure2.vi would run. The4Mprocedure2.vi has a case statement that causes to run the program when 'Run_4M_Procedure' = TRUE. The4Mprocedure2.vi does not run when the variable is FALSE.The problem that I am having is that The4Mprocedure2.vi does not always recognize that the value of my shared variable has changed. When the QSM passes the value of 'TRUE' to the controls program, The4Mprocedure2.vi will sometimes still read the network shared variable as FALSE. Sometimes, I have to restart the controls program several times while the QSM is running to ensure that ...

Shared variables through a global network
continuing post.... &nbsp; basically i need to conect 2 computers running executables @ different countries using shared variables. I already have a static IP for the server but cannot conect to it from the client Pc. Tried it on a local network and it works just fine.. Any ideas????? &nbsp; &nbsp; <a href="http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&amp;thread.id=312515" target="_blank">continue here</a> ...

Network Shared Variable Description
Hi, &nbsp; I've created alot of Network Shared Variables through Project Explorer...and i have also added a description for each one in the shared variable properties screen Could someone please tell me how i can get access to the description through LabVIEW? &nbsp; Many thanks &nbsp; Mike &nbsp; Thanks for that - the only problem i have now is that if i put a shared variable on the page and link it to a display. I then have to create a seperate reference to the shared variable io server to get the description. Is there a way of using this same reference to get the value so if i change that both the description and value update. At the moment i would have to change this reference and then also the shared variable itself. &nbsp; Hope i have made myself clear &nbsp; Thanks &nbsp; Mike &nbsp; Hi attached is a sample of code in which i am viewing a value and also its description. &nbsp; Ideally id just like to have the channel name once and the description and value be taken off that, rather than if i ever&nbsp;change it , then have to change the input to the description and also the variable displaying the value. Hope that makes sense &nbsp; Regards &nbsp; Mike &nbsp; opctest3Kep for forum.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/288969/1/opctest3Kep for forum.vi Hi Mike, &nbsp; I'm not sure if what your asking is possible without needing to rename the channel, as the channel is a reference wired to the inp...

Shared Network Variable timeout?
Is there such a thing as a timeout when trying to read a TCP based Shared Network Variable?&nbsp; Just how long does the Shared Variable Read wait before returning an error if the variable/variable engine are not available?&nbsp;&nbsp; If so, does anyone know what the default is and if it can be changed? &nbsp; I'm troubleshooting a problem that involves a cFP hosting the SVE and a program deployed on a host pc.&nbsp; I believe the problem is related to network response times being very slow at certain times of the day.&nbsp; Particularly first thing in the AM when everyone is logging in, checking E-mail etc.&nbsp;&nbsp; Centerbolt, Do you get an error message on your host computer? This <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/7BA64956A475405F862570ED007B2A88" target="_blank">kb</a> might be helpful. Karunya, Just getting started with this.&nbsp; Due to the nature of the application the error handling is a bit different and I will have to modify it so I can see what is happening in the&nbsp;host and target&nbsp;executables.&nbsp; I will probably have to start logging them to a .txt file.&nbsp; If I'm not standing right there when the problem occurs, the operator is going to reset the cFP and continue on.&nbsp; I asked about the timeout because I know the network has been experiencing BW issues at certain times of the day and this would explain the behaviour I'm seein...

How do I find shared variables across a network?
Sort of self-explanatory.&nbsp; I need to find the shared variables available on a remote computer.&nbsp; What is the best way to do this? &nbsp; Thanks! Hello, Sounds like you're trying to bind a shared variable on your machine to one on the network.&nbsp; You can browse the network to choose what you'd like to bind to as follows: In the shared variable properties dialog: 1. place a check in the "Bind to Source" checkbox 2. click the Browse button in that section 3. from the Network-Published Source drop-down box, choose Network Items You should now see the ...

No data received from some network shared variables
My project is a UI with approx. 20 indicators bound to corresponding network shared variables. These variables are written by a separate thread that is run dynamically by the UI thread upon a user event. Of the twenty indicators, three booleans and three arrays are not receiving any data. I don't understand why only some indicators work and others don't, when all the variables are being written in the same dynamically called thread. It's always the same indicators that are the trouble (the arrays always show "empty", booleans always show "FALSE").I have read all the knowledgebase articles. I AM deploying my library successfully using the Application method. Variable Manager shows all my variables as deployed. PSP indicators on all the indicators are "GREEN". "Watching" these variables in Variable Manager shows that each has a static timestamp year of 1903. Variables that ARE working show a current timestamp that is updated at the rate they are written.Anyone have a clue? Just to be clear, ALL the shared variables work in development mode. The problem appears when I run the executable. Hi Bill, &nbsp; I'm not sure why you are seeing this behavior in your shared variables. I would like to take a look at your code if possible. Also would you try reading from the variable and writting to the variable multiple times. &nbsp; Is there any difference at all between the variables that work and the ones that don't? ...

Shared variables though a global network
My scenario:&nbsp; I was able to conect two PC's on a local network using shared variables (2 .exe's, a publisher and a subscriber) but my project requires communication of&nbsp; x VI's between two PC's @ diferent countries. hehe, &nbsp; &nbsp; Hi pinwinox, i think one solution could be to create a specifically communication between your two programs over TCP/IP. Mike Hi Pinwinox, you should be able to use the shared Variables trough internet but as both computers are not in the same subnet you have to register it. From LabVIEW you have to go to Tools � Shared Variable � Register Computer... You can find more information in this link: <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/6E37AC5435E44F9F862570D2005FEF25?OpenDocument" target="_blank">http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/6E37AC5435E44F9F862570D2005FEF25?OpenDocument</a> Best Regards &nbsp; &nbsp; ...

Strange process causing network trouble
Hi all, This is my first post to the group, I've been reading for a while though. In summary, my network consists of: Internet <-> Router <-> m0n0wall <-> LAN m0n0wall is a BSD-based firewall/router. I'm not going to go into all the boring details but basically this morning my m0n0wall broke down and I removed it from the network. After re-assigning some IPs, my LAN was directly connected to the Router (a Netgear DG834, no problems with this). On the LAN side, I have two gigabit switches chained together to cover two rooms. In the first room (nearest the router, ~10m of cable away) I have my main PC and in the second room (a further ~20m away) I have two servers. All day, I have been getting in the region of 80-85% packet loss between all PCs and the router. Before I removed m0n0, I was getting the same issue between the PCs and m0n0. In both cases, I could get no traffic to the net or to the router. Suspecting some hardware/wiring issues, I swapped NICs in my main PC and rewired the lot. No difference - still 80%+ loss over these fairly short distances. Somewhat worried at this point, I SSHd into my Linux server to see what was going on. Using "top", I saw that there was a process I had never heard of, simply called "s", at the top of the list, using 96-99% CPU time, owned by nobody. I have no idea whatsoever what this was but I killed it. And suddenly all my packet loss disappeared. Aside from this rather ...

How do you synchronize accesses to a LabVIEW Shared Variable?
I would like to create an ad-hoc&nbsp;weather station program (I'll explain more in a bit).&nbsp; I am using LabVIEW 8.0 Full Edition, and I would like to&nbsp;share data over&nbsp;a network between stations with the LabVIEW Shared Variable.&nbsp; Here's what I want to be able to do: - A node would start up, and begin publishing data to a network via a shared variable. - The shared variable is an array of clusters - The cluster information would hold things like: - Station Name - Station Location - Weather information cluster (temperature, rainfall, windspee...

RT Networked Shared Variables do not update
I havew a CRIO 9012 that has code that populates shared variables so&nbsp; vi on a PC can see the data. &nbsp; The code on the CRIO appears to run fine, the web interface works like a champ. &nbsp; When I launch the vi on the PC it does not appear to be recievince data from the CRIO netwrked shared variables. &nbsp; When i launch the CRIO RT Host VI from the dev envirionment then launch the vi on the PC, the pc application recieves the shared variables.&nbsp; But as soon as the CRIO RT host vi is shut down the PC vi stops recieving data.&nbsp; I know the CRIO is still operating because i can go back into teh web page and see the recent data..... &nbsp; &nbsp; Does anyone have any ideas on why this situation would occur? &nbsp; Best Regards Tim C. Solution: &nbsp; Do not wire shared variables to property nodes of front panel objects on a RT target.&nbsp; Reason - If the front panel is not open thru the web interface then the front panel is not active and cannot populate the shared variables. &nbsp; The correct way to use the shared variable on the RT target is to wire it directly to the I/O point or directly after any conditioning vi that directly recives the I/O. &nbsp; Hope this helps some folks, Best Regards Tim C. One more part of the solution, at least for my app. &nbsp; When I build my CRIO startup app I tend to do it with the build spec open and hit the build button,&nbsp; Before I build i select the shared ...

pthread condition variable shared between processes
Hello! I have a server application which communicates to it's clients thru shared memory (mmap()). The server initializes the mutex and condition as process shared. That is done, before the clients connect... When for instance two clients are waiting on a condition, and the server calls pthread_cond_signal(), one client wakes up. That's ok, but when I call pthread_cond_broadcast(), nothing happens. Is this a known issue? If required I could post some example code. I don't have the code here right now. The system I am using has NTPL (I think it is version 0.60) Cya, Daniel "Daniel Kay" <daniel_kay@arcor.de> wrote in message news:44b6ac03$0$26270$9b4e6d93@newsread2.arcor-online.net... > When for instance two clients are waiting on a condition, and the server > calls pthread_cond_signal(), one client wakes up. That's ok, but when I > call pthread_cond_broadcast(), nothing happens. Are you using the conditional wait functions the correct way: ie, a while() loop testing the condition and executing the wait only if the condition tested false? Perhaps you can post some code? Arnold Hendriks wrote: > "Daniel Kay" <daniel_kay@arcor.de> wrote in message > news:44b6ac03$0$26270$9b4e6d93@newsread2.arcor-online.net... > > >>When for instance two clients are waiting on a condition, and the server >>calls pthread_cond_signal(), one client wakes up. That&#...

trouble processing variables using char array
Hi, I am trying to automated my code and I am having trouble loading my variables for processing. I have numerous variables named WW1, WW2, WW3, WW4, etc. already loaded into the Matlab workspace. For example, WW2 is a double array of dimensions 10000 x 1. I have written code to generically process each variable separately by substituting "fname" in the code for each variable. For example, here is how I set "fname" to equal the variable I wish to process: for k=1 fname=sprintf('WW%d',k); end Now fname is a char array equal to "WW2". How can I get fn...

How do I convert a program I wrote in Labview to a single block
Hi &nbsp; I was wondering how I could create a block with an input and output from a fairly large program I wrote with connections between LabView pre-defined blocks.&nbsp; The reason I want to do this is that I want to incorporate this code in a larger program without making it look untidy. &nbsp; Thanks -Karan ...

How do I access LabVIEW shared variables from a CVI program?
I would like to have a RT CVI program write to / read from a 7830R FPGA.&nbsp; Is there a way to obtain the physical addresses of global/shared variables in my FPGA VI, or maybe a pointer to them, so that my C code can access those variables directly? Thanks. Dear Herod, Thanks for the request, To program a FPGA target you must have the module Labview FPGA. So you cannot directly access the FPGA with LabWindows/CVI. But there is a way. Firstly create with Labview a Host VI that communicate with the FPGA target and compile this VI into a dll and then call it from CVI program. See the fo...

LabVIEW DSC 8 Alarm State shared variable
Hello, &nbsp; it was possible in LabVIEW 7.xx to read the alarm state with "Read Tag Alarm". . I didn�t find such in LabVIEW 8.20. &nbsp; I testet&nbsp;"Read Alarms" and the "property knot". &nbsp; Thank you &nbsp; Torsten Hi Torsten,to read the alarms in Labview DSC 8.20 you can use the "Read Alarms.vi" in combination with the "Format Alarm data.vi".You are using shared varibales with DSC 8.20. There you can set the proprties (attached Screenshot.zip)In Labview you can get these alarms with the two VIs (see above).I also attached a little example project. There you can open the "DSC Read Alarms Demo.vi" inside of the program to see how it works.Hope this helpsBest regardsDippi Screenshots.zip: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/258579/1/Screenshots.zip DSC_Alarms.zip: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/258579/2/DSC_Alarms.zip Hi Dippi, &nbsp; thank you for your fast replie. I need the Funktion of the Demo in an other VI. But my first question was only to read the tag/shared variable state. I attached a sample as picture. Best regards Torsten Lochner &nbsp;Message Edited by Torsten Lochner on 07-13-2007 08:37 AM Read State.zip: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/258842/1/Read State.zip ...

Web resources about - Trouble converting from single-process to network-published shared variables - comp.lang.labview

iPhone 5 contract prices for UK phone networks published
... minutes. Everything Everywhere : Customers who buy an iPhone 5 at T-Mobile or Orange will be able to switch once EE fires up its 4G network. ...

Polish police shut down an online piracy network and published a video of what they found
Police in Poland have raided a property and arrested three men who are accused of running a network of sites which let people illegally download ...

Facebook teams with Storyful to highlight news content published on the social network
Facebook and Storyful are partnering to create a newsfeed of newsworthy content, originally published on Facebook by its users, to encourage ...

How teens' 'sexting' photos end up on paedophile websites: Thousands of images are published on sites ...
... photos end up on paedophile websites: Thousands of images are published on sites after being stolen from Facebook and other social networks ...

Former JPMorgan Banker Lands 6-Figure Book Deal For Self-Published 'Social Network' Meets 'Wolf Of Wall ...
Michelle Miller, a former banker at JP Morgan, just landed a six-figure book deal based on her self-published online series "The Underwriting," ...

Facebook teams with Storyful to highlight news content published on the social network
It's part of Facebook's continued push to make itself a place where journalists go to find content to share or feed into their stories.