Using Labview 6.1 on Linux, the 'Current VI's Path' function...

Using Labview 6.1 on Linux, the 'Current VI's Path' function returns
an incorrect and unuseable path.

'Current VI's Path' is returning my home director rather than the vi
path and it has a back slash '/' at the end which means I can not
append to it.  Is this a bug?
0
x9561 (148442)

Hi Jack,
I emailed you the my suggestions below

"I tried running LabVIEW 6.1 on a Linux machine here running red hat
7.2 and I couldnt reproduce you issue.  I got the full pathname
'/home/login_name/untitled1.vi.  I even tried LabVIEW 7 and that
worked fine too.  This maybe a silly question but I just want to make
sure we have
everything covered.  Did you stretch the path indicator so that you
are seeing the complete path?

If you are just concerned about the '/', then what you can do is
convert the path to string, remove the '/' from the string and finally
convert the string back to path.
These VIs are located at Functions >> Strings >> String/Array/Path
Conversion.

Good luck

Feroz P
National Instruments