Where can I get example code "Row Col to Range format.vi" for LabVIEW 5.1?

In the example code section, there is a VI called Row Col to Range format.vi, but it is for LabVIEW version 8 and will not work with Version 5.1 that I have.  Somehow, we have misplaced this VI and I cannot change the existing .EXE that uses this VI without it.
Thanks for your help.
0
x9561 (148440)

Hi tater
Here's a copy of Row Col to Range Format.vi in LabVIEW 5.1.  (I changed the name to reflect that it is in this specific version.  You will need to change it back.)
Best of luck,Kevin S.Applications EngineerNational Instruments

Row Col To Range Format, v5-1.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/347310/1/Row Col To Range Format, v5-1.vi
0
x9561 (148440)