Why is the difference between "Error Out.ctl" and "Error Out 3D.ctl"?

What is 'Error Out 3D.ctl' in LabVIEW 7.0? [It's found in 'Controls >
Array & Cluster'.]

Does it differ functionally from the old 'Error Out.ctl' found in
'Controls > Classic Controls > Classic Array & Cluster'?

Or are the differences simply cosmetic?

Neither of these controls seems to have an entry in LabVIEW Help.

0
x9561 (148463)
5/12/2004 11:42:55 PM
comp.lang.labview 35205 articles. 1 followers. vasusachin24 (1) is leader. Post Follow

Oops - 'Why is' == 'What is'
0
x9561 (148463)
5/13/2004 3:50:49 AM
> Does it differ functionally from the old 'Error Out.ctl' found in
> 'Controls > Classic Controls > Classic Array & Cluster'?
>
> Or are the differences simply cosmetic?

Cosmetic.  I suppose the description of the control may have been
modified slightly, but the 3D version is there to better match on a
panel using 3D controls.

Greg McKaskle

0
gmckaskle (596)