why the printer does't print my first requested printing task?

I 'm using web printer to print my result(graphs), I used a loop to
run the program 5 times, but whenever I run the program, my first
printing request is not carried out by the printer. It seemd that the
printer did not respond to my first request. So I have to re-run the
program one more time to get that missed "printing".  and now it
works. I don't know what is the real cause of this.
0
x9561 (148441)

Web resources about - why the printer does't print my first requested printing task? - comp.lang.labview