You must install LabVIEW run-time engine on the computer you run the application

When I build an executable application, I get a warning message
says,'You must install LabVIEW run-time engine on the computer you run
the application'
How can I solve this problem? Thanks.
0
x9561 (148440)

It is not a problem. It is a requirement that you install the run-time
engine so the app builder is just reminding you of that fact. When you
create the installer for your app, you can optionally choose to have
the run-time engine as part of the install.
0
x9561 (148440)
6/8/2004 4:59:17 PM
Install LabVIEW run-time version (1 CD) on your computer before you
run the .exe.
0
x9561 (148440)