Simple hack to get $2000 to your home #2

Simple hack to get $2000 to your home at http://mastidunia.co.cc

Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an
image.  in that website on left side below search box, click on image
and enter your name and address where you want to receive your
cheque.please dont tell to anyone.

0
maaindia0 (8)
6/21/2010 9:31:10 AM
comp.lang.lisp 16241 articles. 6 followers. Post Follow

simple alarm programme?
Hello. I'm looking for a simple alarm programme for my T/E. I don't need a stopwatch, countdown timer, world times, etc - just something which allows me to set alarms. I've tried 'Bob's Alarms' but didn't like it. If you know the Pocket PC built-in alarms programme I'd like something like that. Thanks. david dave wrote: > Hello. I'm looking for a simple alarm programme for my T/E. I don't > need a stopwatch, countdown timer, world times, etc - just something > which allows me to set alarms. I've tried 'Bob's Alarms' ...

i can't get multiple lines with matlab plot
i'm using the matlab plot function to draw multiple lines on my figure, but i can't get it to work on my computer.. is there anything wrong with my code? i can only get the last line, which is the one with x and Rpar4. take a look at my figure: <http://www2.ee.ntu.edu.tw/~b1901165/figure.gif> the following is my code : %Pseudo-Brewster angle clear all; close all; er1 = 1; er2 = 5; theta_i = [0:0.5:90]; theta_i = theta_i ./ 180 .* pi; theta_t = asin(sqrt(er1/er2).*sin(theta_i)); freq = 100e6; % calculate at 100Mhz z1 = sqrt(2*pi*freq*er1*i/(1+2*pi*freq*er2*i)); % sigma = 1 z2 =...

ntp-4.2.8p3 exists?
Hi, I'm looking for ntp-4.2.8p3 but can only find ntp-4.2.8p2 from ntp.org did I missed something? Thanks, Denis. Denis Corbin wrote: > Hi, > > I'm looking for ntp-4.2.8p3 but can only find ntp-4.2.8p2 from ntp.org > > did I missed something? No. ;-) 4.2.8p3 has not yet been released. Martin -- Martin Burnicki Meinberg Funkuhren Bad Pyrmont Germany On 07/05/2015 15:05, Martin Burnicki wrote: > Denis Corbin wrote: >> Hi, >> >> I'm looking for ntp-4.2.8p3 but can only find ntp-4.2.8p2 from ntp.org >> >...

annoying errata....how common is this and how long till it gets fixed?
About how long does it take to get a new version of a uC where most of the errata is fixed? The errata sheet for the AT91RM9200 is pretty long, and there are a few things that I hope are going to be fixed soon??? I think #37 has been fixed since parts at distributors are listed as 002, which I guess would mean bootloader version 2. This is important since I want to use an 8 bit parallel flash chip to boot...but not a 20ns flash chip :-) The complete errata sheet is here: http://www.atmel.com/dyn/resources/prod_documents/doc6015.pdf #35 is pretty glaring, don't you think? But I should...

Re: Chipmunk Basic arrays (Attn: Ron Nicholson) #2
-> However, I disagree that there's no reason to have dimension sizes less -> than 2. :-) I don't know about Chipmunk BASIC, but some BASICs -> allow specified dimension ranges, like DIM X(1200 to 1500), meaning that -> a subscript of 1200 to 1500 is valid. I can easily visualize such an array -> being declared dynamically based on runtime data requirements (e.g. -> calculating totals on a user specified range of account numbers) where the -> lower and upper ranges might be the same. Even without the dimension -> ranges, if the programmer calculat...

[OT] want one... maybe... can't get it in the UK anyway :(
<http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/5da2/?cpg=10336> |The Ambient Orb is a device that slowly transitions between thousands of |colors to show changes in the weather, the health of your stock portfolio, |or if your boss or friend is on instant messenger. It is a simple wireless |object that unobtrusively presents information. Imagine if you had to go |to your computer and type in your zip code whenever you wanted to check |what time it was. Your important information should be as accessible as |looking at a clock, now the Ambient Orb can make a variety of information |just a gl...

Very Simple: Do Until
Dear all, The first program runs very well. But why not the second one? First Prog. data test; stock =2; nbr_ = 0; do until(stock=0); stock = stock -1; nbr_ = nbr_ +1; output; end; run; Second Prog. data test; stock =5; nbr_ = 0; do until(stock=0); stock = stock-2; nbr_ = nbr_ +1; output; end; run; Thanks & regards, Franz. __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com I would guess because with stock decreasing in increments of 2 from 5, its values will be 5, 3, 1, -1, -3,...

pdisk association problem
Anyone seen this type of thing before? We have a two node HACMP Cluster which runs an application and DB2 database service. Each node has an SSA cabinet, and the disks are mirrored across the cabinets. So hdisk101in node01 has a mirror of hdisk201 in node02 etc. All SSA disks are known to each node. There are two volume groups, each with their own disks; one for the DB2 disks and one for the application disks. This is the view from node01. Which looks fine, to me. Take a look at the view from node two. Notice pdisk10 and pdisk103 are assigned to the same physical disk location. This situati...

simple flight simulation program help
where can find high quality file to draw ground scenery and how to make a smooth 360 degree camera rotation? any help will be appreciated. ...

simple equation system -- crashing M5?
Quite frankly, I'm stymied ... the equation system below manages to fry Mathematica 5 on my system. It starts of (more or less) fine, using about 2.2GB ram, before---rather suddenly--Mathematica vanishes from the screen ... no error message, no Kernel shutdown, no output, no save ... ziltsch Has anyone had such an experience?? Any ideas?? Here's the equation system: Solve[{M0 == (1 - f1 - f2 - f3 - f4 - f5 - f6 - f7 - f8 - f9 - f10 - f11 - f12 - f13 - f14 - f15 - f16)*m0, M1 == f1*m0 + (1 - f1 - f2 - f3 - f4 - f5 - f6 - f7 - f8 - f9 - f10 - f11 - f12 - f13 - f14 - f15...

SQL Server 2000 Enterprice Manager Error
Hi, Can somebody explain what the following error means. When I try to select a database in SQL Server 2000 Enterprice Manager I get the this error. You can see all tables of the database normally and you can edit them but if if you click the database name the error occurs. In taskpad pane top the General/Table Info/Wizards tab names are 'undefined' and the Space allocated bargrafs at the bottom are all grey/blue without any size textes inside. Internet Explorer Script Error An error has occured in the script of this page. Line:307 Char: 2 Error: Unspecified error Code: 0 URL...

Create Ringtone 4.92 #2
With Create Ringtone it is easy to load into phone memory music, ringtones, podcasts, video, MS Office documents and PDF files. Any new content can be sent directly to the phone via WAP protocol. If the computer is connected to the Internet, any other physical link to the phone becomes redundant. Using data exchange protocols, Create Ringtone sends the newly made content directly to the phone. A new ringtone or wallpaper can become a present for relatives and friends. By just choosing a global operator and typing the phone number you can forward both greetings and presents. IrDA, Blue...

FAQ 4.64 How can I get the unique keys from two hashes? #2 327670
This message is one of several periodic postings to comp.lang.perl.misc intended to make it easier for perl programmers to find answers to common questions. The core of this message represents an excerpt from the documentation provided with Perl. -------------------------------------------------------------------- 4.64: How can I get the unique keys from two hashes? First you extract the keys from the hashes into lists, then solve the "removing duplicates" problem described above. For example: %seen = (); for $element (keys(%foo), keys(%bar)) { ...

Channel Model Document For HIPERLAN/2
Hi, Can somebody help me in finding the following documents? 1. J. Medbo and P. Schramm, �Channel models for HIPERLAN/2,� ETSI/BRA document no. 3ERI085B. 2. J. Medbo and J-E. Berg, �Measured radiowave propagation characteristic at 5 GHz for typical HIPERLAN/2 scenarios,� ETSI/BRAN document no 3ERI084A. I have seen these refrences in many IEEE and ETSI documents but I a unable to find them on internet. Thanks, Subhash ...

For Sale More Than 15,000 Titles Of Solutions Manuals & Test Banks 2013. #2
Hello,=20 We would like to inform you that we have more than 15000 of solutions manua= ls, instructor manuals, and test banks available for sale. We are able to s= end the files within few hours.=20 You can contact us directly at REQUEST(at)TESTBANKLIST(dot)COM=20 Or visit our website for more information (TESTBANKLIST.COM)=20 =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3...

Simple algorithm?
Hi any help: two lists of words A -with 135 words and B -with words h,i,j,k,l. All English words. Need an algorithm that counts the number of times h,i,j,k,l appear in list A. Respectively. Any help here, or maybe you can poit a more suitable list - or email me direct to beck_a_@hotmail.com Thanks "A. Beck" <beck_a_@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:b60381c9.0309232306.3afe5128@posting.google.com... > Hi > > any help: two lists of words A -with 135 words and B -with words > h,i,j,k,l. All English words. > Need an algorithm that counts t...

getting offsets of struct's data
i was playing around with the idea of getting some sort of virtual function functionality out of c when playing about with pointers and i was trying to do something like this void say_hi(); struct foo{ unsigned offset; int something; double somethingelse; void (*fun)(); }; struct bar{ unsigned function_offset; void(*the_function)(); }; void init(struct foo* arg){ arg->offset = foo::fun; arg->fun = say_hi; } void init(struct bar* arg){ arg->function_offset = bar::the_function; arg->the_function = say_hi; } void fun(void* arg){ a...

logical volume properties on solaris #2
hi, can anyone tell me what native command comes with solaris to tell you the properties of logical volumes on that operating system (equivilant on hp-ux would be lvdisplay)? On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 09:20:00 -0700, championsleeper wrote: > hi, > > can anyone tell me what native command comes with solaris to tell you > the properties of logical volumes on that operating system (equivilant > on hp-ux would be lvdisplay)? If you are using SVM, try "metastat." If you are using VxVM, check out "vxprint." andrew, matty - thanks for the info! ...

create a database on fedora core 2
Hi, I just installed oracle 10g on Fedora core 2 (using http://www.oracle-base.com/articles/10g/OracleDB10gInstallationOnFedora2.php) Installation seemed to go ok, having trouble creating a database using scripts created by dbca, its goes ok up to startup nomount pfile='.... I get an error pstack not found (i dont seem to have it anywhere on my system), i guess this isnt that important, I just dont get a stack trace in the trace file. What I do get it this: /u01/app/oracle/admin/TESTDB/udump/testdb_ora_2974.trc Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.1.0.2.0 - Production Wit...

get a list of mounted filesystems under MacOSX
Hi all, I am trying to port my (linux) program to MacOSX, and I need to get a list of mounted filesystems. Under linux, it was easy, I was parsing /etc/mtab (or /proc/mounts), this works also on some other unices. But I have no idea how to do it on MacOSX, apart from calling "mount" as an external program and parsing the output - but I prefer "cleaner" solutions. Is there one? And when we are at this, how to find out a list of mounted filesystems under MS Windows? (yes, I know, there is a difference between cygwin python and native port, and the term "mounted" is...

Looking For Programming Job? #2
Simply Find Your Programming Job Vacancy and resources here --> http://www.jobbankdata.com/job-programming.htm ...

HP PSC 1110 won't scan, Win 2000
A customer of mine has an HP PSC 1110 printer/scanner on Windows 2000. Windows refuses to load the usbscan.sys driver for it. It worked fine to start with, then she got more USB devices and bought a hub then moved the HP cable to the hub. That's when it quit working. I tried it back at its original USB port, have installed an internal cable to use the other two onboard USB ports, uninstalled and reinstalled the HP software and also used the "cleaner" at the HP site but nothing will make the thing scan. She also has a Mustek BearPaw USB scanner connected, but it h...

Magellan Roadmate 2000 Portable Gps Navigation System
Portable Friction Beanbag Dashboard Mount for Apple iPod, iPhone, Zune Media Player, Blackberry, Motorola Razr, MP3 Player or Garmin color eTrex, Nuvi 200 200W 350 360 650 660 750 760 series, Magellan RoadMate GPS Maestro 3100 3140 3200 3250 4000 4040 4050 4250, RoadMate 2000 Mio C230 C720T, TomTom One, OneXL, Go 720 920T Lowrance Navigon GPS Navigation Systems. (Comparable to Garmin 010-10306-00) Price:$15.98 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B00133BAKM Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B00133BAKM Magellan RoadMate 2000 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator Pric...

user simple functions
Hello all. How are you? I have created a few basic functions using scilab, however, I need a copy of it in directory I am working everytime I call the function. My question is: How do I get scilab to incorporate this function to its library? Many thanks On 14 jan, 18:57, Marcio <barbalhodan...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello all. > How are you? > > I have created a few basic functions using scilab, however, I need a > copy of it in directory I am working everytime I call the function. My > question is: How do I get scilab to incorporate this function to its ...

Availables : More that 3500 Solutions manuals and Test Banks (Part 2)
List of Solutions Manuals _________________________ contact me to : mattosbw1@gmail.com mattosbw1(at)gmail.com NOTE : "THIS SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR : CHINA, INDIA, PAKISTAN, IRAQ, IRAN, PHILIPPINES, NORTH KOREA, NEPAL, BANGLADESH, SRI LANKA, MALDIVES & BHUTAN". If your wanted solutions manual is not in this list, also can ask me if is available (They are some only). Then if you need solutions manual only contact me by email. This same "list of titles" of texts with availables solutions manual is for download from : rapidshare.com/file...