can i directly use kb_sql in mumps programming or it needs any tool for it

hello members
can i use kb_sql directly in mumps programming?
i need link of mumps compiler.

thanks
bhupendra
comp.lang.mumps 1517 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Jul 25, 3:44=A0am, bhupendra <bhupi.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello members
> can i use kb_sql directly in mumps programming?
> i need link of mumps compiler.
>
> thanks
> bhupendra

[KSB] You need to license KB_SQL from Knowledge Based Systems (http://
knowledgebasedsys.com) and you need a MUMPS implementation such as
GT.M (http://fis-gtm.com).  Since KB_SQL is just another MUMPS
application, yes, you can call KB_SQL routines from MUMPS.

Cheers
-- Bhaskar
ks dot bhaskar at fnis dot com <-- send e-mail here
0
ksbhaskar (327)
7/25/2009 11:11:54 AM
On 25 July, 12:11, "K.S.  Bhaskar" <ksbhas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 25, 3:44=A0am, bhupendra <bhupi.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice if KB_SQL was available as a free open source
product! :-)

Rob

> > hello members
> > can i use kb_sql directly in mumps programming?
> > i need link of mumps compiler.
>
> > thanks
> > bhupendra
>
> [KSB] You need to license KB_SQL from Knowledge Based Systems (http://
> knowledgebasedsys.com) and you need a MUMPS implementation such as
> GT.M (http://fis-gtm.com). =A0Since KB_SQL is just another MUMPS
> application, yes, you can call KB_SQL routines from MUMPS.
>
> Cheers
> -- Bhaskar
> ks dot bhaskar at fnis dot com <-- send e-mail here

0
rob.tweed (100)
7/25/2009 3:04:31 PM
On Jul 25, 11:04=A0am, rtweed <rob.tw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 25 July, 12:11, "K.S. =A0Bhaskar" <ksbhas...@gmail.com> wrote:> On Jul=
 25, 3:44=A0am, bhupendra <bhupi.j...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wouldn't it be nice if KB_SQL was available as a free open source
> product! :-)
>
> Rob
>

> > > hello members
> > > can i use kb_sql directly in mumps programming?
> > > i need link of mumps compiler.
>
> > > thanks
> > > bhupendra
>
> > [KSB] You need to license KB_SQL from Knowledge Based Systems (http://
> > knowledgebasedsys.com) and you need a MUMPS implementation such as
> > GT.M (http://fis-gtm.com). =A0Since KB_SQL is just another MUMPS
> > application, yes, you can call KB_SQL routines from MUMPS.
>
> > Cheers
> > -- Bhaskar
> > ks dot bhaskar at fnis dot com <-- send e-mail here

[KSB2] For SQL access to GT.M databases, there's also PIP - http://fis-pip.=
com

The original question pertained to KB_SQL, so that's what I answered.

Cheers
-- Bhaskar
ks dot bhaskar at fnis dot com <-- send e-mail here
0
ksbhaskar (327)
7/25/2009 7:50:56 PM
<snip>
> [KSB2] For SQL access to GT.M databases, there's also PIP -http://fis-pip.com
>
> The original question pertained to KB_SQL, so that's what I answered.
>
> Cheers
> -- Bhaskar
> ks dot bhaskar at fnis dot com <-- send e-mail here

Any news on the next iteration of PIP?
0
subasic (26)
7/26/2009 9:14:40 PM
On Jul 26, 5:14=A0pm, rms <suba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > [KSB2] For SQL access to GT.M databases, there's also PIP -http://fis-p=
ip.com

> > The original question pertained to KB_SQL, so that's what I answered.
>
> > Cheers
> > -- Bhaskar
> > ks dot bhaskar at fnis dot com <-- send e-mail here
>
> Any news on the next iteration of PIP?

[KSB3] Hope to release this summer.  It has been on my personal plate
to clean up the packaging for a couple of months (I have the software,
but it has directory dependencies wired into it), but GT.M V5.3-004
came first.

Regards
-- Bhaskar
ks dot bhaskar at fnis dot com <-- send e-mail here

GT.M - Rock Solid. Lightning fast!
0
ksbhaskar (327)

Can any body tell where I can download COBOL compiler?
Can any body tell where I can download COBOL compiler. I want to compile some COBOL programs on my PC. Hi Ananda. If you check out the COBOL FAQ @ http://www.cobolreport.com/faqs/cobolfaq.htm , it provides details of where you can obtain COBOL compilers. Simon. Ananda Rao wrote: > Can any body tell where I can download COBOL compiler. I want to > compile some COBOL programs on my PC. There is a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) posted in the comp.lang.cobol group on google. As this is frequently asked the replies are all there rather than being repeated to each person that ask...

Using aggregation with TopCount (PLEASE HELP!)
I am trying to get subtotaling and totaling by dimension as well as trying to apply ranking. I want the totaling to only include what meets the ranking filter. I can seem to do it. I have tried the following MDX. The subtotal line is corrent and the very last total line is correct. But, the totaling in the "TOTAL" level of DATE is wrong. Help!!!! WITH set [a] as 'nonemptyCROSSJOIN([CARS].[CAR].MEMBERS,[DATE].[DTE].MEMBERS)' set [b] as 'ORDER({a}, ([Measures].[SALES_SUM]), DESC)' set [c] as 'TopCount([b], 10, [Measures].[SALES_SUM])' S...

[News] Poor Windows Can't Do Online Banking, GNU/Linux Sure Can

Eclipse can create jar everytime I save?
Hi, Is it possible with eclipse 3 (or with a plugin) to create automatically a jar file everytime I save a class. So everytime it will rebuild the .class files it will recreate the .jar file. Thank you Alessandro Rossi Hi, aleicaro@libero.it wrote: > Hi, > Is it possible with eclipse 3 (or with a plugin) to create > automatically a jar file everytime I save a class. So everytime it will > rebuild the .class files it will recreate the .jar file. > > Thank you > Alessandro Rossi Yes: When you save a class, it will automatically be compiled by Eclipse (if you have sele...

How can i save automatically the command window ?
Hi Do you know how can i save automatically the results after training in the Command window? I want to save all of the process(results) at the Command window during/after training. Ie there any fucntion or command key? It looks easy but i can't find. If you know it, please let me know. Thank you. JK wrote: > > > Hi > > Do you know how can i save automatically the results after training > in the Command window? > > I want to save all of the process(results) at the Command window > during/after training. > > Ie there any fucntion or command key? > ...

Re: ODS PDF Error
On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 easwara@GMAIL.COM wrote: > When I created a PDF file using ODS PDF. When given the option of Open, > I get to see the PDF file in the result window. But, without closing > the result pane, If I happen to run the code again, I get the ERROR : > File is in Use C:\gogo.pdf. > > Is there any way to oversome this error, by closing the document if it > is open OR to REPLACE the PDF - forcefully? Easwara, Shooting from the hip, but have you tried: ODS noresults ; This will force you to open the PDF with another program, such as Adobe Reader, which wil...

Really need help on this one --- Run out of memory
I have multiple csv files of (nx43) with n(max)=59,999...I want to be able to import about 7-8 of them, and make matlab concatenate them in one so I can plot the data and do some manipulation. The problem is that I run out of memory when the m.file is converted to an executable. Do you think that the following code is efficient enough? tic; [file,path] = uigetfile('*.xlsx;*.csv',... 'Find the File to Import', ... 'Multiselect', 'on'); numData =zeros([0 0]); %-----> Is this efficient? rawData =zeros([0 0]); ...

Can series of uploads be automated?
Would like to send separate messages on consecutive days to a single email address. Instead of logging in each day, would it be possible to load the three at one time and designate the delivery time and date? piedtype@gmail.com wrote: > > Would like to send separate messages on consecutive days to a single > email address. Instead of logging in each day, would it be possible to > load the three at one time and designate the delivery time and date? Yes. Schedulers and command-line email clients are available for most relevant operating systems. Thor -- http://www.anta.net/O...

can't upload file to $_FILES
I'm trying to figure out why I can't upload a file in php. I'm trying it locally on a windows XP machine running Apache 2.2 and PHP 5.2.1. That is I am running the browser/server on same machine to test with. I also tried it on a remote linux server, though in that case I'm not sure what the s config settings where, except that it does have PHP and I get the same results. Are there any releevant apache settings ? I have not come accross any. Below is my script, results, and config settings. =------------------------------------------------------ <html> <body>...

Help needed in Finding of Standard deviation of Random Noise
I am reading a digital signal processing book "The Scientist and Engineer's Guide to Digital Signal Processing" 2nd Edition by "Steven W. Smith" I could not understand the following concept in its second chapter QUOTE Each random number has a value between zero and one, with an equal probability of being anywhere between these two extremes. Figure 2-10a shows a signal formed by taking 128 samples from this type of random number generator. The mean of the underlying process that generated this signal is 0.5, the standard deviation is, and the 1 / (12)^0.5 = 0.29 di...

Can ctrl-c throw an exception?
Can I set things up so that if I hit ctrl-c while a program is running, then a catch block will be run before of a hard termination of the script? Thanks. Why not give it a try? function [] = ctrlcthrow % Call the function, then hit ctrl+c. cnt = 1; try while true cnt = cnt +1; end catch disp('Error caught') end "klydefrog" <aj00mcgraw@gmail.com> wrote in message news:18909815.1237217764250.JavaMail.jakarta@nitrogen.mathforum.org... > Can I set things up so that if I hit ctrl-c while a program is running, > then a catch block...

Can I Import Multiple Files?
If some1 can please inform, I am wondering if in either Pine or Alpine, or even NANO, if I can import multiple file in to a current message? I think control+l only accepts 1 name? Thanks so much in advance Hart On Thu, 2 May 2013, Hart Larry wrote: > If some1 can please inform, I am wondering if in either Pine or Alpine, or > even NANO, if I can import multiple file in to a current message? I think > control+l only accepts 1 name? > Thanks so much in advance > Hart > Are you talking about reading in files, or attaching files to email? If it's just ...

Can I play LOTRO?
If I download the 5.6Gb high res. client can I play it in UK even tho free trial is not for Europe? Alan "Rand Al'Thor" <randalthor@wheeloftime.ie> wrote in message news:heS7k.61057$iv3.34154@newsfe14.ams2... > If I download the 5.6Gb high res. client can I play it in UK even tho free > trial is not for Europe? > > Alan > Is there a smaller client you can DL first? Might be worth a try. :-) Depending on how complicated you want to get, you might be able to work it all out through a proxy in the US if it won't let you play from the UK. &quo...

Can you help save my mariage? Monitor question
Please help, my wife is insistent taht I get rid of my 21 inch IBM P201 and buy a flat screen monitor. I am in the Uk but the makes should be the same, I need a 17 inch tft that I can still work on my photographs with. Please give advice. Gary >From: "Gary" gary.sandy@btinternet.com >Please help, my wife is insistent taht I get rid of my 21 inch IBM P201 and >buy a flat screen monitor. I am in the Uk but the makes should be the same, >I need a 17 inch tft that I can still work on my photographs with. Please >give advice. It might be cheaper in the long run t...

Anone using gcm (Gnome Clipboard Manager) with vim?
I have the Gnome Clipboard Manager 2.4 installed under FC2. It works fine with just about everything except vim and gvim. Any idea why this clipboard does not pick up the text copied? -Thanks ...

How can I measure the network load ?
Hi I am looking for a tool allowing to get periodically the network load of some machines on a local area network (Linux and Solaris 8), and the amount of information between clients and servers of my distributed application. The aim is to gather enough information to optimize the distribution of my processes over the network, to know which clients/servers are the most bandwith consuming in runtime conditons, and so on ... I tried netstat, but this does not give me full satisfaction, and the result is different on Linux and Solaris. Thanks for any advice ! Nicolas > I am looking for ...

Xlib programming question???
hi guys: hope you could help me out on this Xlib programming problem, I hacked x2x code to use keyboard control, this worked fine on my home gentoo machines, but it somehow fails on office machines, which are Debian woody. I put the original code in http://www.geocities.com/yangyangyyy/x2xProblem.tar.gz the Problem is: on office machines, if I comment out the CWOverrideRedirect on line 979 of x2x.c the window created is huge, and in fact, the "window width " parameter doesn't seem to have effect at all. I have to disable the CWOverrideRedirect option, becau...

Can Sendmail merge delivery attempts?
Assuming Sendmail is configured to re-try delivery every 30 minutes, if one message is in the queue for a given destination MX, I would expect there to be one TCP connection to that destination's port 25 every 30 minutes. But if there is more than one message, what is supposed to happen? I would have expected a mail server to be smart enough to still try only once every 30 minutes, but once delivery can be accomplished, it would then try to deliver everything pending in the queue for that destination. What I am instead seeing is that in a scenario with 15 messages in the queue, it is ma...

Pg_dump : Can I specify the Password ?
Hello, I'm doing automated database dump and want to be able to specify Username and Passowrd in my shell script for pg_dump. When I do man pg_dump there are no options for password. There is -U username to specify username which actually doesn't work for me, I still get prompted for username, but there is nothing to specify password. Is there anyway of going around this? I need to automate everything and forego prompting. Thanks in advance. N.K. ...

quandry using GET
I have a page that lists a bunch of objects, stored in a database, to the user. After each object I'd like to do something like: object1 [edit] [delete] object2 [edit] [delete] and so on, where "edit" and "delete" are links. Right now, each link uses GET to pass the object ID to the scripit that will deal with it. For example, the urls for the first object links are something like: edit: http://www.host.com/edit.php?obj=object1 delete: http://www.host.com/delete.php?obj=object1 and similar for the second...you get the idea. This works alright for...

where can I get to the faq?
Hello. Roman There is no faq Lukasz <journey@op.pl> wrote in message news:RGXQb.306234$Tz1.111302@news.chello.at... > Hello. > Roman Lukasz wrote: > Hello. > > Roman Faq off. ...

can't resolve host name
Problem: I can't resolve LAN computer names from my imac Context: * imac G5 running Tiger with all updates * imac is on a LAN with a linksys wrt54G router * win2k machine on same LAN * Linksys router performs dhcp services * my win2k machine uses a setting, "use NetBIOS setting from DHCP server" to enable me to resolve host names (as I can demonstrate with Ping hostname) Question: What settings do i make on the imac running Tiger to achieve the same goal (host name resolution) Thank you !!!! Bil ...

Multiple Interfaces ... which source IP is used ? SNAT, etc.
Let's say I have multiple ethernet interfaces ( combination of physical and logical interfaces ) on my machine. How does Solaris determines which IP address will a TCP connection have that is originating from the machine ? If I want to force some TCP connections originating from the machine to use a specific source IP address, can ipfilter do that ( e.g. ... like linux's iptables source NAT'ing ) ? With Solaris8 and Solaris9, since ipfilter is not part of the Solaris distribution, I am hesitant to install it since it will be a kernel module ... which may have implications...

Write a JobLog-Message in a Java-Program
Dear group, I'd like to write a Joblog-Message from within a java program running native on the iSeries to the jobq of the current job. All I found was that when using the RJobLog.writeMessage method, the message is being sent to the QJVACMDSRV job, not to "my" job which was started by SBMJOB. How can I send it to the current job? I can't find any information about getting ID's of the current job's (job/user/number)... Bye, Christian ...

Using itext to convert tiff document
Hi, I am using the code from the Lowagie sample, but the resulting pdf has a much large top margin then the original tiff. Is there a way I can get the pdf to look like the original tiff? I've tried adjusting the scaleToFit, pagemargins & scalePercent, to no avail. Code: try { Image img = TiffImage.getTiffImage(ra, c + 1); if (img != null) { System.out.println("page " + (c + 1)); if (img.getScaledWidth() > 500 || img.getScaledHeight() > 700) { ...