can i directly use kb_sql in mumps programming or it needs any tool for it

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

hello members
can i use kb_sql directly in mumps programming?
i need link of mumps compiler.

thanks
bhupendra
0
Reply bhupi.jiet (3) 7/25/2009 7:44:55 AM

See related articles to this posting

On Jul 25, 3:44=A0am, bhupendra <bhupi.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello members
> can i use kb_sql directly in mumps programming?
> i need link of mumps compiler.
>
> thanks
> bhupendra

[KSB] You need to license KB_SQL from Knowledge Based Systems (http://
knowledgebasedsys.com) and you need a MUMPS implementation such as
GT.M (http://fis-gtm.com).  Since KB_SQL is just another MUMPS
application, yes, you can call KB_SQL routines from MUMPS.

Cheers
-- Bhaskar
ks dot bhaskar at fnis dot com <-- send e-mail here
0
Reply ksbhaskar (327) 7/25/2009 11:11:54 AM

On 25 July, 12:11, "K.S.  Bhaskar" <ksbhas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 25, 3:44=A0am, bhupendra <bhupi.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice if KB_SQL was available as a free open source
product! :-)

Rob

> > hello members
> > can i use kb_sql directly in mumps programming?
> > i need link of mumps compiler.
>
> > thanks
> > bhupendra
>
> [KSB] You need to license KB_SQL from Knowledge Based Systems (http://
> knowledgebasedsys.com) and you need a MUMPS implementation such as
> GT.M (http://fis-gtm.com). =A0Since KB_SQL is just another MUMPS
> application, yes, you can call KB_SQL routines from MUMPS.
>
> Cheers
> -- Bhaskar
> ks dot bhaskar at fnis dot com <-- send e-mail here

0
Reply rob.tweed (100) 7/25/2009 3:04:31 PM

On Jul 25, 11:04=A0am, rtweed <rob.tw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 25 July, 12:11, "K.S. =A0Bhaskar" <ksbhas...@gmail.com> wrote:> On Jul=
 25, 3:44=A0am, bhupendra <bhupi.j...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wouldn't it be nice if KB_SQL was available as a free open source
> product! :-)
>
> Rob
>

> > > hello members
> > > can i use kb_sql directly in mumps programming?
> > > i need link of mumps compiler.
>
> > > thanks
> > > bhupendra
>
> > [KSB] You need to license KB_SQL from Knowledge Based Systems (http://
> > knowledgebasedsys.com) and you need a MUMPS implementation such as
> > GT.M (http://fis-gtm.com). =A0Since KB_SQL is just another MUMPS
> > application, yes, you can call KB_SQL routines from MUMPS.
>
> > Cheers
> > -- Bhaskar
> > ks dot bhaskar at fnis dot com <-- send e-mail here

[KSB2] For SQL access to GT.M databases, there's also PIP - http://fis-pip.=
com

The original question pertained to KB_SQL, so that's what I answered.

Cheers
-- Bhaskar
ks dot bhaskar at fnis dot com <-- send e-mail here
0
Reply ksbhaskar (327) 7/25/2009 7:50:56 PM

<snip>
> [KSB2] For SQL access to GT.M databases, there's also PIP -http://fis-pip.com
>
> The original question pertained to KB_SQL, so that's what I answered.
>
> Cheers
> -- Bhaskar
> ks dot bhaskar at fnis dot com <-- send e-mail here

Any news on the next iteration of PIP?
0
Reply subasic (26) 7/26/2009 9:14:40 PM

On Jul 26, 5:14=A0pm, rms <suba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > [KSB2] For SQL access to GT.M databases, there's also PIP -http://fis-p=
ip.com

> > The original question pertained to KB_SQL, so that's what I answered.
>
> > Cheers
> > -- Bhaskar
> > ks dot bhaskar at fnis dot com <-- send e-mail here
>
> Any news on the next iteration of PIP?

[KSB3] Hope to release this summer.  It has been on my personal plate
to clean up the packaging for a couple of months (I have the software,
but it has directory dependencies wired into it), but GT.M V5.3-004
came first.

Regards
-- Bhaskar
ks dot bhaskar at fnis dot com <-- send e-mail here

GT.M - Rock Solid. Lightning fast!
0
Reply ksbhaskar (327) 7/27/2009 1:43:08 PM
comp.lang.mumps 1408 articles. 0 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

In AIX5.1, which tools can used to watch the running program's heap
In AIX5.1, which tools can instead of procmap in AIX5.2? Because I want to know the running program's heap size in AIX5.1. ...

Can Java program evoke and run a FORTRAN program directly?
Hi, I have a Java program. In order to use an existing FORTRAN program for doing some computation, I hope I can evoke and run the FORTRAN program from my Java program. Somebody has told me that Java has to call a C program, which calls the FORTRAN program. I am wondering if there is some better ways to do it. Thank you very much. Shawn wrote: > Hi, > > I have a Java program. In order to use an existing FORTRAN program for > doing some computation, I hope I can evoke and run the FORTRAN program > from my Java program. > > Somebody has told me that Java has to ca...

Can Java program evoke and run a FORTRAN program directly?
Hi, I have a Java program. In order to use an existing FORTRAN program for doing some computation, I hope I can evoke and run the FORTRAN program from my Java program. Somebody has told me that Java has to call a C program, which calls the FORTRAN program. I am wondering if there is some better ways to do it. Thank you very much. "Shawn" <shaw@nospam.com> wrote in message news:el6vbd$q9a$1@news.nems.noaa.gov... > Hi, > > I have a Java program. In order to use an existing FORTRAN program for > doing some computation, I hope I can evoke and run the FORTRAN p...

Can i use malloc function while using DLL created from C program
Hi, I have written a simple program in C , which uses malloc function for allocating memory for the array.When iam calling that DLL using call library function node in labview, it is not giving any output, my doubt is can we use malloc function in C program from which we will create DLL and is called in labview? I am attaching my C code and DLL and also labview file please tell me where i am doing wrong?Thanks &amp; Regards,Vishnu first.zip: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/313030/1/first.zip Hi Vishnu, There's no problem using the Malloc function in C and call it as a DLL in...

Can i using j2me program to download and run other j2me programs in emulator?
Hi,I am doing a work and need to develop a program to download a j2me games and runit in pc,i don'w know whether the emulator support this, and how to implement it? thanks ...

Re: When do you need to use other programming langauge instead of pure labview programming
Hi Enrique, I was reading your message and its sounds good to me.Infact I was looking around some hints for&nbsp;the same problem. I am thinking to use a device called 'Temote Invent' (Wireless sensor&nbsp;device;control platform TinyOS/Cygwin&nbsp;) (for more info:<a href="http://www.moteiv.com/products/tmoteinvent.php" target="_blank">http://www.moteiv.com/products/tmoteinvent.php</a>) and I need to control this device using LabVIEW!! Could you tell me which is the best way to do this?(Application is remotely patient monitoring). &nbsp...

can someone explain how i can use c code in my c++ program?
I have a program thats in C++ console window. its user friendly and i need to add this code into it. [code] #include <windows.h> #include <stdio.h> typedef struct _hpstruct{ UINT uPid; UINT uFlinkOffset; }hpstruct; BOOL DeleteHideProcService(); UINT guOffset; int main(){ HANDLE hFile; DWORD dwReturn; SC_HANDLE hSCManager; SC_HANDLE hService; SERVICE_STATUS ss; char driverPath[MAX_PATH]; DeleteHideProcService(); GetSystemDirectory(driverPath, MAX_PATH); strcat(driverPath, "\\drivers\\HideProc.sys"); CopyFile("Hi...

Can I use LabVIEW to load data directly into system memory? The serial card I'm using isn't supported by NI nor does VISA recognize it. I'm using a Win32 function to read the data from the card
Can I use LabVIEW to load data directly into system memory from a VI? The serial card I'm using isn't supported by NI nor does VISA recognize it. I'm using a&nbsp;Call Library&nbsp;function to read the data from the card and now I want it to go directly to system memory. The data is being received at 1Mbps. &nbsp; Thanks 1.You will most likely crash your system trying to write meg's/sec of data to system memory. LabVIEW has it's own memory manager and manages data for you. If you getting data to LabVIEW, I hope for the processinfg purposes. You didn't menti...

Program files can't be mixed used with program text for awk?
Hi All, It seems that program files can't be used togather with progam text for AWK. Is that true? Have a look at my test: $cat 1.awk function lc(s) { return tolower(s) } $gawk -f 1.awk -- '{print lc($0)}' my.txt Nothing is printed to the screen though my.text is not empty. ------- Best Regards, PRC Aug 27, 2008 PRC wrote: > Hi All, > > It seems that program files can't be used togather with progam text > for AWK. Is that true? Yes. Have a look at the man synopsis... gawk [ POSIX or GNU style options ] -f program-file [ -- ] file ... gawk [ POSIX or G...

Re: When do you need to use other programming langauge instead of pure labview programming #2
As the title goes... "When do you need to use other programming langauge instead of pure labview programming", NEVER ! ...

What can this program be used for?
I wrote a little assembly program that goes like this: %%HP: T(3)A(R)F(.); " CODE SAVE D0= $0 B=0 A *KEYS C=0 X CBIT=1.6 OUT=C=IN ?CBIT=0.1 GOYES DISP B=B+1 A GOTO SNOW *DISP ?CBIT=0.2 GOYES DOWN DISPKEY GOTO KEYS *DOWN ?CBIT=0.3 GOYES EXIT B=B-1 A GOTO SNOW *EXIT ?CBIT=0.0 GOYES NADA GOTO DONE *NADA GOTO KEYS *SNOW GOSBVL \"D0->Row1\" CD0EX D1=C BCEX A D0=C BCEX A LC(5) 34*56 GOSBVL MOVEDOWN GOTO KEYS *DONE LC(5) $1FF OUT=C=IN ?C#0 X GOYES DONE GOSBVL Flush LOADRPL ENDCODE @" (I hope that's all correct) The code was written for the built in assembler on the 49g+. ...

i need a program that can...
hey all-- situation: i work at a day care center. we are trying to setup a database where you type in someone's name, and it comes up with their info. and included in this info would be the years that they were in the program. the program must also be able to tell us how many kids were in each year, and if asked pull up a list of those who were in for each year. is there any program out there that can do this? i'm sure once i have it i will be able to figure it out... please email me with answers or questions at beautiful.struggle@nospam.fusemail.com (REMOVE nospam fr...

[...]

pthread can not use on 5300-03 while the program is compile use 5300-04 box
Hi, there Our program cannot used on AIX 5300-03 box while this program is compiled on 5300-04 box because of follow error: Could not load program our_program: rtld: 0712-001 Symbol __pth_init was referenced from module our_func(), but a runtime definition of the symbol was not found. rtld: 0712-002 fatal error: exiting. Did anyone meet similar issue? Is there any document has clarify this? Thanks, Stevens I have to see our compile box is 5300-04-CSP. Thanks again On Nov 9, 9:49 am, Stevens <yongdong...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, there > > Our progr...

Is there anyway I can transfer the output of my matlab program to the Excel? I need to generate a table from my program's output.
Matlab to Excel "Amy" wrote in message <jksmel$lti$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Matlab to Excel % To name a few: doc xlswrite doc cvswrite doc dlmwrite % If those don't help, you need to be more specific. "someone" wrote in message <jksn4i$ohi$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > "Amy" wrote in message <jksmel$lti$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > > Matlab to Excel > > % To name a few: > > doc xlswrite > doc cvswrite > doc dlmwrite > > % If those don't help, you need to be more specific. Thank ...

Possible to use mySQL, an open source program with Labview without the use of toolkit, just like we can do with MySQL with Command line.
Hi i am trying to see if I can use sys exe .vi to execute Mysql commands. Is it possible to use without toolkit? &nbsp; regards, Clement This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0046_01C5EE8A.A54C8480 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, Sure, this is possible. But there is a free toolkit for SQL = communications: http://www.jeffreytravis.com/lost/labsql.html Regards, Wiebe. "astroboy" <x@no.email> wrote in message = news:1132540857741-290763@exchange.ni.com... Hi i am tr...

help needed how can connect to my oracle database using shell script and how can i assign particular value in table to a variable defined in shellscript
help needed how can connect to my oracle database using shell script and how can i assign particular value in table to a variable defined in shellscript "mahesh" <mahesh2425@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1163830011.873349.304780@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... : help needed how can connect to my oracle database using shell script : and how can i assign particular value in table to a variable defined in : shellscript : Hunt around your oracle installation and you will find tons of shell scripts that will give you all the ideas you need. Dan Mercer ...

Desparately need copy of dBase IV
begin 644 Need dBase IV Program Please post.txt =3F5E9"!D0F%S92!)5B!0<F]G<F%M('!L96%S92$= ` end On 01 Jul 2007 18:44:54 GMT, <someone@somedomain.com.invalid> wrote: 1) DO NOT MULTIPOST 2) DO NOT attach your message as a file - put the test in the body of the message. 3) use a real newsreader, not a robot - bots are popular with spammers, pirates, and other lowlife, but not with serious newsgroup users. -- T.E.D. (tdavis@gearbox.maem.umr.edu) Remove "gearbox.maem" to get real address - that one is dead ...

Desparately need copy of dBase IV
begin 644 Need dBase IV Program Please post.txt =3F5E9"!D0F%S92!)5B!0<F]G<F%M('!L96%S92$= ` end You need a real, valid e-mail address in your registration, to be helped by anybody. An address ending in "@somedomain.com.invalid" is not a good sign. On Jul 1, 1:44 pm, <some...@somedomain.com.invalid> wrote: > begin 644 Need dBase IV Program Please post.txt > =3F5E9"!D0F%S92!)5B!0<F]G<F%M('!L96%S92$= > ` > end We don't post binaries in this newsgroup. If you provide a valid email address, I can help you. ...

I need advise on what program to use.
I want to create a program that links to a database to store information and create reports. Right now I am studying C++. I dont kow if this is what I want to use. The program will need to be able to install on Windows OS. Any suggestions? Thx Eric Johnny_Reb wrote: > I want to create a program that links to a database to store information and > create reports. Here's a post on how to use Ruby and SQLite: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.ruby/msg/d41f49caa020bd5b > Right now I am studying C++. I dont kow if this is what I want to use. Use C++ to write a...

What are the tools that i can use with Java
I am a programmer having Java,j2ee skills I just want to know about the tools used in Java,j2ee and what are there functions. like jRun etc On 19 Apr 2006 03:33:58 -0700, ajay.partoti@gmail.com wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said : >I am a programmer having Java,j2ee skills I just want to know about the >tools used in Java,j2ee and what are there functions. >like jRun etc for an overview of the parts and what they do see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/j2ee.html -- Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green. http://mindprod.com Java custom programming, consulting and coaching...

Simple, useful tool needed
Hi! I'm querying google for too long by now, so I have to ask here. I need simple, useful, monitoring tool to do some easy monitoring stuff... I'm looking for something compact but with no success.. I need something that work on linux box and let me monitor winnt boxes. I need to keep an eye on thresholds on interfaces. And that is the goal. No more. If threshold has been exceeded - the notification is sent. It would be great if such tool will use trap mechanism. The tool should work with smallest possible delay - 1 second to 10 seconds is acceptable (it should allow to ...