Reading Text File, Text Scrolling and erase line from a text file

Hi ,

How can I  Reading Text File,  then Text Scrolling   by means of
keys "page UP" "page Down" and erase a specific line from a text
file , when press "F2" key?

     Best Regards,
                            Lidia from Poland
Pozdrawiam Lidiaa
0
Lidiaa
3/21/2007 11:31:05 PM
comp.lang.pascal.borland 1075 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Lidiaa schrieb:
> Hi ,
>
> How can I  Reading Text File,  then Text Scrolling   by means of
> keys "page UP" "page Down" and erase a specific line from a text
> file , when press "F2" key?
>
>      Best Regards,
>                             Lidia from Poland
> --
> Pozdrawiam Lidiaa

Hello,

I can give you at least one hint: you can't delete a single line from a
textfile, you've to copy the contents of the file you want over to a new
temporary one and rename that or you have to read out the entire
textfile into memory (e.g. a linked list where each line of the textfile
is one string) and overwrite the existing textfile (rewrite procedure)
with only those parts from your memory storage you want to keep.

Greetings

Markus
0
Markus