Farsi text in drawing and text editor #2

Does anybody know how we can display Farsi text in a drawing object and
in an edit box?

Thanx.

0
ron
5/24/2005 3:06:11 PM
comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc 5769 articles. 1 followers. miniFAQ (1) is leader. Post Follow

Farsi text in drawing and text editor
Does anybody know how we can display Farsi text in a drawing object and in an edit box? Thanx. I think the correct question would be: "Does anybody know how we can display Persian text in a drawing object and in an edit box? " You wouldn't ask: "Does anybody know how we can display Espanyola text in a drawing object and in an edit box? " or "Does anybody know how we can display Deutsche text in a drawing object and in an edit box? " or "Does anybody know how we can display Yupik text in a drawing object and in an edit ...

Farsi text in drawing and text editor #3
Does anybody know how we can display Farsi text in a drawing object and in an edit box? Thanx. "ron" <rboer@ortec.nl> wrote in message news:1116947174.104736.98350@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... Ortec in Gouda? I've been turned down for a job there once. > Does anybody know how we can display Farsi text in a drawing object > and in an edit box? What exactly do you mean by "drawing object"? Text on a TCanvas? In a standard TEdit, you'd have to convince Windows that you have the right codepage active. I wouldn't know which cod...

text 2 text
I'm rather new to ustation and am having trouble finding replacements for all of my Acad lisp routines. One that I'd like to find changes a selected text string to read like the second selected text string. I realize this can all be done in the text editor but it's not all that quick. Does anyone know of a macro or mdl which can handle this task? Thanks in advance.---Calvin I don't know of any application that will do what you describe, but have you looked at Edit > Find/Replace text? You may also find Bentley's discussion groups of assistance. Over th...

I need a text editor written with text draw calls
I am using wxPython (wxWindows) and need a simple non-styled text control with an arbitrary image background. Since wx does not support transparent colored backgrounds on controls, I'm being forced to use a simple pane with a bitmap loaded and write the text directly over the bitmap with text drawing calls. Does anyone know of any existing python code that implements the logic of a text control with direct calls to painting text on any canvas? I am not looking forward to writing this from scratch in this day and age. I toyed around for a while with the idea of implementing an off-scree...

text-text

text + text
What is "text + text" supposed to do right now? It doesn't seem very useful to me. What about making "text + text" as an equivalent for "text || text"? Most strongly-typed programming languages do this. And MS SQL Server too, I think (CMIIW). -- dave ---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 1: subscribe and unsubscribe commands go to majordomo@postgresql.org Am Freitag, 8. Oktober 2004 12:57 schrieb David Garamond: > What is "text + text" supposed to do right now? Nothing. > What a...

standalone operation of ISE text editor or MTI text editor
I can not find a way to lauch the ISE text editor or MTI HDL editor in the standalone mode. Does anyone how to do it. I want to view the .v and .vhd file using syntax highlight, but not necessary want to launch the Project Navigator or MTI simulator everytime I double click on one of .v/.vhd file. Thanks Charles ...

Making 2 lines of text in text()
Hi, I would like to add some text in a plot using text(). I am wondering what symbol should I add in the text so that it shows 2 lines of text in the textbox? Thanks, Alan Use the "\newline" tag for TeX/LaTeX t = text(1,1,'my\newlinetext'); Jeremy "Alan" <twaleung@engmail.uwaterloo.ca> wrote in message news:ef4f1d3.-1@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP... > Hi, > > I would like to add some text in a plot using text(). I am wondering > what symbol should I add in the text so that it shows 2 lines of text > in the textbox? > > Thanks, > >...

Text Editor #2
Help, I am unable to open the Text icon in either PSP 6 or 7!! ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---- ...

Text editor #2
Hi, is there some free PC toolkit to develop (editing and compiling and remote debugging) TAL programs ? Thanks a lot! On May 14, 4:57=A0pm, "Daniele Passero" <d.pass...@alice.it> wrote: > Hi, > > is there some free PC toolkit to develop (editing and compiling and remot= e > debugging) TAL programs ? > > Thanks a lot! A TAL Syntax Checker is available from HP here: http://h20338.www2.hp.com/NonStopComputing/cache/79531-0-0-0-121.html My understanding is this tool only provides syntax checking without any debugging available. On May 15, 2:51=A0pm, dim...

Text editor #2
Hi! I am sorry that I am asking a little off topic question, but I am sure some of you can surely help me. I am writiing a VI like text editor in C++ for the console. I would like to know some opensource tools that would help me build it faster. Also, What would be the best approach to build it? Thank You. sid wrote: > Hi! > I am sorry that I am asking a little off topic question, but I am > sure some of you can surely help me. I am writiing a VI like text > editor in C++ for the console. I would like to know some opensource > tools that would help me build it faster. ...

Text Editor #2
Hello, I've been wondering for a long time if there's an Internet text editor for at least Ruby because I've been teaching one of my friends over e-mail and he can't download a text editor for ruby, any help? -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. [Note: parts of this message were removed to make it a legal post.] You can write Ruby code in any text editor. Is your friend not using one, i.e., is your friend only using irb? Something else your friend can use is "try ruby!" [ http://tryruby.hobix.com/ ] to experiment with Ruby in his web browser. If in fact yo...

Text Editor #2
Help, I am unable to open the Text icon in either PSP 6 or 7!! ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---- ...

RE: text in a widget, text-widget #2
Johan, Here this will give you an idea how to create a link in a text widget as well as some other tags. HTH Mike use strict; use Tk; use Tk::Dialog; my $mainWindow = MainWindow->new(-title => "Test Tags"); my $sc_width = 100; my $sc_height = 15; my $scrolled = $mainWindow->Scrolled( "Text", -scrollbars => 'se', -background => 'white', -wrap => &...

Web resources about - Farsi text in drawing and text editor #2 - comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc

Drawing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Drawing is a form of visual art that makes use of any number of drawing instruments to mark a two-dimensional medium. Common instruments include ...

At the risk of drawing attention to a hateful organization,
I would like to make my little monster fans aware of a protest being held outside the Monsterball in St.Louis tonight. Although we have had protesters ...

Is Facebook drawing inspiration from Asian messaging apps?
Facebook has made some significant moves recently in the mobile world — releasing a Snapchat competitor in Slingshot and hiring away David Marcus ...

15 Minute Drawings (@15mindrawings) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here 15 Minute Drawings @ 15mindrawings ...

My.Notes + Files - Notetaking with Freehand Drawings, Checklists, Files - Add Sync and Online Notes/Files ...
Get My.Notes + Files - Notetaking with Freehand Drawings, Checklists, Files - Add Sync and Online Notes/Files on the App Store. See screenshots ...

North Korean patrol boat crosses to South drawing warning shots
A North Korean patrol boat crossed into South Korean waters early on Monday and retreated after the South Korean navy fired warning shots, a ...

Sketchy iPad Air 3 drawing shows 4 speakers, camera flash in new design
... more information about iOS Devices , iPad , and iPad Pro continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Sketchy iPad Air 3 drawing ...

Social drawing app Sketch Club now optimized for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
... is 2,732 x 2,048. Hey, isnt that the actual display resolution of the iPad Pro? Well, it is. And its now supported by the popular social drawing ...

Obama eases visa rules for some Europeans, drawing ire from GOP lawmakers
The Obama administration is easing new visa requirements for certain European travelers who have visited Iran, Iraq, Syria or Sudan in the last ...

Stevens on drawing up plays in late game situations
... register Login Search form Search 35° Main menu Home Celtics Patriots Red Sox Bruins Revolution More WRITERS Watch Shop NECN Stevens on drawing ...