font dialog font list

I've seen an application which only has specific fonts shown in the
font list of a TFontDialog. How is this possible? This is what I would
like to achieve: Only show fixed-length fonts (courier new etc).

I can't see any methods of properties to achieve such a thing, and
unfortunately the code to the application which displays this feature
is not available.

Kind regards,

Adam.

0
AdamMaynard24
12/3/2006 8:10:31 PM
comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc 5769 articles. 1 followers. miniFAQ (1) is leader. Post Follow

AdamMaynard24 wrote:
> I've seen an application which only has specific fonts shown in the
> font list of a TFontDialog. How is this possible? This is what I would
> like to achieve: Only show fixed-length fonts (courier new etc).

Set the fdFixedPitchOnly option.

--
Rob
0

Web resources about - font dialog font list - comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc

Interfaith dialog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term interfaith dialogue refers to cooperative, constructive and positive interaction between people of different religious traditions (i.e., ...

Facebook Tests Allowing Users To Start Games Instantly, Bypass Permissions Dialog
... including Zynga Slingo , Indiana Jones Adventure World , Backyard Monsters , and Battle Pirates instantly, bypassing the permissions dialog. ...

The Login Dialog - Facebook-Entwickler
Related Technical GuidesGetting Started: Facebook Login with Javascript SDKHandling Revoked Permissi...

Platform update: ‘read’ action, pay dialog, best practices, more
... the action for review before going live. “Read” joins “watch” as one of the built-in Open Graph actions available from the DevApp. Pay dialog ...

We've gotten a lot of feedback on the initial user experience for Fargo, and decided to take another look at it. The result is a new intro dialog. ...

Dialog on the App Store on iTunes
Get Dialog on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

New Fargo intro dialog
Explore scriptingnews' photos on Flickr. scriptingnews has uploaded 6036 photos to Flickr.

Dialog: Inspired Palestinian Peace Activist and Befriended Zionist Settler Rabbi - YouTube
Inspired Non-Violent Palestinian, Ali Abu Awwad, in dialog with his new friend, Israeli Rabbi, Hanan Schlesinger; A Conversation about Palestinian ...

New York City, USA, Dialog in the Dark
A humbling place for the blind to lead the blind

PHOTO: Attack of the prophylactic warning dialog…
Attack of the prophylactic warning dialog. The net effect is an advertisement that my account may be corrupted. Shades of the old e-commerce ...