And i am also an inventor...

Hello...................

As you know i am an arab..

And i am also an inventor...

I have invented many algorithms, here they are:

1- My SemaMonitor
2- My SemaCondvar
3- and my MLock
4- and my many variants of scalable RWLocks
5- My Scalable SeqlockX: a variant of Seqlock that eliminates livelock.
6- My scalable Parallel Conjugate Gradient linear system
solver library
7- Also my Parallel archiver can be considered an invention, read
about it on my site..
8- My Parallel Varfiler
9- My StringTree

I have grouped many of my inventions on my C++ synchronization objects
library, you can download it from here:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/c-synchronization-objects-library

and also i have grouped some of my inventions on my Scalable Parallel
C++ Conjugate Gradient Linear System Solver Library, you can download it
from here:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/scalable-parallel-c-conjugate-gradient-linear-system-solver-library

And you can download all my projects with the source code from here:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
0
Ramine
12/17/2016 12:26:24 AM
comp.lang.pascal.misc 1854 articles. 0 followers. eng (34) is leader. Post Follow