Here is a book about USL

Hello..........

Here is a book about USL, you can download it from here:

https://www.vividcortex.com/resources/universal-scalability-law/

Please look at this R package from the Dr. Gunther the author of USL:

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/usl/

My USL program is more powerful than this R package, because
it uses a more powerful GUI and a more powerful command line..

Also i have easy the job for you by compiling my Universal Scalability
Law for Delphi and FreePascal programs to windows 32bit and 64bit
executables, you will find them inside the zip file, they are really
fantastic and powerful, they are GUI and command line, please read about
them and download them from here, i have just formatted correctly the
webpage:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-freepascal

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

0
Ramine
12/6/2016 12:24:41 AM
comp.lang.pascal.misc 1854 articles. 0 followers. eng (34) is leader. Post Follow