I was thinking more..

Hello.........

I was thinking more..

I think the USL methodology can be used this way on multicores:

If you test with my USL tools and it gives you a small coefficient
Alpha and Beta of USL law, so the probability to hit the contention at
3X more is smaller, so you can predict scalability up to 3X.

If you test with my USL tools and it gives a much bigger coefficient
Alpha and Beta, so you are hitting contention more, and it will not scale.

Also i have easy the job for you by compiling my Universal Scalability
Law for Delphi and FreePascal programs to windows 32bit and 64bit
executables, you will find them inside the zip file, they are really
fantastic and powerful, they are GUI and command line, please read about
them and download them from here, i have just formatted correctly the
webpage:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/universal-scalability-law-for-delphi-and-freepascal

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

0
Ramine
12/7/2016 1:01:01 AM
comp.lang.pascal.misc 1854 articles. 0 followers. eng (34) is leader. Post Follow