Read again... #6

Hello,

Here is the state of the art memory managers...

I have just enhanced my interfaces to the following state of the art
memory managers, now they support Delphi, Delphi XE versions and FreePascal:

jemalloc interfaces for Delphi and Delphi XE versions and FreePascal
with the windows 32 bit and 64 bit Dynamic Link Libraries, it is a
scalable memory manager that emphasizes fragmentation avoidance.

Please read this, you will notice that it reduces efficiently fragmentation:

https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/omnibus-gitlab/issues/1556

And how to install it ?

Just place cmem as the very first unit under the "uses" clause of your
project's .dpr file.

You can download it from here:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/jemalloc-interfaces-for-delphi-and-delphi-xe-versions-and-freepascal

And Intel TBBMalloc interfaces for Delphi and Delphi XE versions and
FreePascal with the windows 32 bit and 64 bit Dynamic Link Libraries, it
is a scalable memory manager,

And how to install it ?

Just place cmem as the very first unit under the "uses" clause of your
project's .dpr file.

You can download it from here:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/intel-tbbmalloc-interfaces-for-delphi-and-delphi-xe-versions-and-freepascal

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
0
Ramine
12/20/2016 7:09:31 PM
comp.lang.pascal.misc 1854 articles. 0 followers. eng (34) is leader. Post Follow