The essence of concurrency

Hello...................

The essence of concurrency

I think Java and ADA and C++ and those kind of languages that uses
object oriented programming  have failed miserably..

Because parallel programming has made them to fail, because
they are too risky for parallel programming and thus for
safe-criticalsystems..

Now read carefully this:

The Downfall of Imperative Programming

https://www.fpcomplete.com/blog/2012/04/the-downfall-of-imperative-programming

As you will notice this person is not telling you that functional
programming with Haskel and MVars is prone to Deadlocks and to Stavation
, other than that functional programming introduces a problem with
readability even if you use defun to simplify lisp programs etc.
because functional programming doesn't force you to make functional
programming more readable, so this problems of readability and Deadlocks
and Starvation have made functional programming to fail also.

So i think that we have a big problem now.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
0
Ramine
12/5/2016 3:27:02 AM
comp.lang.pascal.misc 1854 articles. 0 followers. eng (34) is leader. Post Follow