exit code in perl

How do you implement exit codes in perl?

Many Thanks and
Kind Regards
David

0
djb (20)

djb@global.net.mt wrote in news:1120857744.351097.254020
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> How do you implement exit codes in perl?

perldoc -f exit

You are expected to read the documentation before posting.

Sinan

--
A. Sinan Unur <1usa@llenroc.ude.invalid>

On 2005-07-08, djb@global.net.mt scribbled these
curious markings:
> How do you implement exit codes in perl?

Do you mean process return codes as used commonly in Unix scripting? If
so, then examine Perl's exit() function.

Best Regards,
Christopher Nehren
If you ask questions of idiots, you get "Joel on Software".
Christopher
7/8/2005 9:26:11 PM
djb@global.net.mt wrote:
> How do you implement exit codes in perl?

I don't

Xho

Usenet Newsgroup Service                        $9.95/Month 30GB
0
xhoster
7/8/2005 9:29:38 PM
<djb@global.net.mt> wrote in message
> How do you implement exit codes in perl?

Sounds very much like a SAQ.

Surely you don't mean something as simple as:

exit 1;

0
Tintin
7/9/2005 12:04:18 AM
Thanks

0
djb
7/9/2005 2:05:40 PM
djb@global.net.mt wrote:

>How do you implement exit codes in perl?

Call exit.

	perldoc -f exit
or
	<http://perldoc.perl.org/functions/exit.html>

--
	Bart.
0
On 2005-07-09, djb@global.net.mt scribbled these
curious markings:
> Thanks

Thanks to whom? Please quote context.

Best Regards,
Christopher Nehren
If you ask questions of idiots, you get "Joel on Software".
Christopher
7/9/2005 7:12:04 PM
> Thanks

To whom and for what?