FAQ 5.2 How do I change one line in a file/delete a line in a file/insert a line in the middle of a file/append to the beginning of a file? #2 554047

This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which
perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org .

5.2: How do I change one line in a file/delete a line in a file/insert a line in the middle of a file/append to the beginning of a file?

    Use the Tie::File module, which is included in the standard distribution
    since Perl 5.8.0.

Working code is greatly appreciated.

perlfaq.pod.
brian125 (4408)
4/27/2006 1:03:02 PM
comp.lang.perl.misc 33233 articles. 1 followers. brian (1246) is leader. Post Follow