Formatting a single line without effecting the entire table with the Text::Table module

Hi All,

I have a data structure (see script) that I need to printout. I almost have
what I
need but I cannot figure out how to format just one line (center it )
sample output is:
kreimer
EMMI CHRISTIAN       0      0         17
TRACEY LUSBY         0      4          0
TONA MCGEAN          0      7          0
Total:               0     11         17

What I would like is the word "kreimer" centered and the other names
remain left justified. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Lynn