How do I request update to "perldoc -f eval"?

It was not clear to me that the form "str eval" does not catch exception;as=
 a result, I've posted http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40693144/why-does=
-calling-eval-without-a-block-terminate-this-perl-program. I then went back=
 and read the documentation multiple times, I still find it difficult to se=
e that point. I think it's very helpful to make it clear that "str eval" do=
es not catch exception. I'd like to request an enhancement to the documenta=
tion, but I don't know how to. Or, if there is a procedure in place for me =
to provide an update for review, please point it to me. Thank you.
0
An

El 21/11/16 a las 01:57, An Luutran escribió:
> It was not clear to me that the form "str eval" does not catch exception;as a result,

  I've posted
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40693144/why-does-calling-eval-without-

a-block-terminate-this-perl-program. I then went back and read the
documentation multiple

  times, I still find it difficult to see that point. I think it's very
helpful to make it

  clear that "str eval" does not catch exception. I'd like to request an
enhancement to the

  documentation, but I don't know how to. Or, if there is a procedure in
place for me to

  provide an update for review, please point it to me. Thank you.

Use the command 'perlbug' to file a bug in the documentation.

man perlbug

--
http://gamo.eu.pn/
Do not mix your decrepitude with that of the world.