How to send HTML mail via 'use Net::SMTP'

I am using use Net::SMTPto send a mail, but the mail being send is in
the simple  text format with the html code and I want that code to
appear in HTML.

How to achive this ? I am struggling.

-Maneesh

0
mmanocha (7)

Quoth "Maneesh" <mmanocha@gmail.com>:
> I am using use Net::SMTPto send a mail, but the mail being send is in
> the simple  text format with the html code and I want that code to
> appear in HTML.
>
> How to achive this ? I am struggling.

You need to set the appropriate MIME headers to state that your message
is HTML. You may want to look at the MIME::Tools package on CPAN.

Ben

--
  Joy and Woe are woven fine,
  A Clothing for the Soul divine       William Blake