HTML form to MS Access?

Hi,

I have a site which uses a form.  I would like to be able to export the data
from the form to MS Access.  Some of the fields may contain commas, which I
think may be a problem.

Can someone show me how to take the info from the form and export it to MS
Access?

Thanks,
Jason

0
Jason

Jason Miles wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a site which uses a form.  I would like to be able to export the data
> from the form to MS Access.  Some of the fields may contain commas, which I
> think may be a problem.
>
> Can someone show me how to take the info from the form and export it to MS
> Access?

The place to start is cpan.org. Look for CGI.pm, DBI.pm and DBD::ODBC.

I don't know if commas will be a problem, but single quotes will be.

0
Scott