perl + script files from only one directory

Does anyone know if it is possible to configure perl (win) in such a
way that all necessary binary and script files can be run from a
single directory? I have an EXE+DLL+support files packer that can
totally wrap all its files and unpack and run them from a single exe,
as long as all needed files are in the same directory... I can accept
some real temp files being created in the temp directory, but I need
perl to run without having the \in \lib \script etc.etc
subdrectories... I 've seen what the PAR module can do, but that just
unpacks the total structure with subdirs to a temp area... which is
not what I am looking for. Alternatively, is there any alternative
"compilers" that truly compiles absolutely all needed files into a
single EXE ?

Magne

magne.nilsen@gmail.com wrote:
[snip]

> not what I am looking for. Alternatively, is there any alternative
> "compilers" that truly compiles absolutely all needed files into a
> single EXE ?

Yes PAR do it also. Use pp.bat to compile the .pl script and the used
modules. The documentation can be found under /perl/html/bin/pp.html

regards,
Reinhard

--
PM Mails an rpirpag <at> gmx dot at
0
On Mar 28, 1:04 pm, Reinhard Pagitsch <r...@gmx.net> wrote:
> > Alternatively, is there any alternative
> > "compilers" that truly compiles absolutely all needed files into a
> > single EXE ?
>
> Yes PAR do it also. Use pp.bat to compile the .pl script and the used
> modules. The documentation can be found under /perl/html/bin/pp.html

In my win install there are no pp.bat nor pp.html...
Still, what I've seen from par is a single EXE that when run extracts
a complete perl environment and all files and sundirs to a temp area,
which is the opposite of what I am looking for... :(

Magne

0
magne
3/28/2007 11:45:24 PM
magne.nilsen@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mar 28, 1:04 pm, Reinhard Pagitsch <r...@gmx.net> wrote:
>> > Alternatively, is there any alternative
>> > "compilers" that truly compiles absolutely all needed files into a
>> > single EXE ?
>>
>> Yes PAR do it also. Use pp.bat to compile the .pl script and the used
>> modules. The documentation can be found under /perl/html/bin/pp.html
>>

> In my win install there are no pp.bat nor pp.html...
> Still, what I've seen from par is a single EXE that when run extracts
> a complete perl environment and all files and sundirs to a temp area,
> which is the opposite of what I am looking for... :(

Hmm, pp.bat is part of the PP module, install the PP module and you have
the pp.bat. On Windows there will be also a single EXE file but there
will be no extraction of the perl environment to a temp file.
Take a look: http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/module/pp.
I am satisfied with the Perl Packager. I use the exe files on servers
where no Perl is installed.
An other option would be perl2exe from http://www.indigostar.com/, but
it is not free. You can download a trial version to show how it works.

Reinhard

--
PM Mails an rpirpag <at> gmx dot at
0
Reinhard
3/29/2007 7:20:33 AM
On Mar 29, 9:20 am, Reinhard Pagitsch <r...@gmx.net> wrote:
> magne.nil...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >> Yes PAR do it also. Use pp.bat to compile the .pl script and the used
> >> modules. The documentation can be found under /perl/html/bin/pp.html
>
> > In my win install there are no pp.bat nor pp.html...
> > Still, what I've seen from par is a single EXE that when run extracts
> > a complete perl environment and all files and sundirs to a temp area,
> > which is the opposite of what I am looking for... :(
>
> Hmm, pp.bat is part of the PP module, install the PP module and you have
> the pp.bat. On Windows there will be also a single EXE file but there
> will be no extraction of the perl environment to a temp file.
> Take a look:http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/module/pp.
> I am satisfied with the Perl Packager. I use the exe files on servers
> where no Perl is installed.
> An other option would be perl2exe fromhttp://www.indigostar.com/, but
> it is not free. You can download a trial version to show how it works.
>
> Reinhard
>
> --
> PM Mails an rpirpag <at> gmx dot at

Great, getting closer....

ref: http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/htdocs/PAR-Packer/pp.html#Stand_alone_setup
so - running pp without "--dependent" and with "--gui" is meant to
produce a single win.exe that does not recreate the perl environment
in the temp dir, and also without a win console window ?

Thanks,
Magne

0
magne
3/29/2007 7:47:40 AM
On 28 Mar 2007 16:45:24 -0700, magne.nilsen@gmail.com wrote:

>> Yes PAR do it also. Use pp.bat to compile the .pl script and the used
>> modules. The documentation can be found under /perl/html/bin/pp.html
>>

>In my win install there are no pp.bat nor pp.html...

Really? How strange... well he wrote /perl supposing that that would
be your root perl dir, your location may vary. But in any case you
should be able to do

  perldoc pp

as usual.

>Still, what I've seen from par is a single EXE that when run extracts
>a complete perl environment and all files and sundirs to a temp area,
>which is the opposite of what I am looking for... :(

I'm not really sure...

  blazar@perlmonk ~ $ cat hello.pl
  print "Hello, world";
  blazar@perlmonk ~ $ pp -o hello hello.pl
  blazar@perlmonk ~ $ strace -eopen ./hello 2>&1 | grep -F -v O_RDONLY
  Hello, worldProcess 27502 detached

Michele
Michele
3/29/2007 8:06:39 AM
On 29 Mar 2007 00:47:40 -0700, magne.nilsen@gmail.com wrote:

>ref: http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/htdocs/PAR-Packer/pp.html#Stand_alone_setup
>so - running pp without "--dependent" and with "--gui" is meant to
>produce a single win.exe that does not recreate the perl environment
>in the temp dir, and also without a win console window ?
                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once you have your .exe, you can operate on it with AS's exetype.

  exetype foo.exe WINDOWS

should do.

HTH,
Michele
Michele
3/29/2007 8:24:17 AM
Michele Dondi wrote:
> On 29 Mar 2007 00:47:40 -0700, magne.nilsen@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>ref: http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/htdocs/PAR-Packer/pp.html#Stand_alone_setup
>>so - running pp without "--dependent" and with "--gui" is meant to
>>produce a single win.exe that does not recreate the perl environment
>>in the temp dir, and also without a win console window ?
>                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Once you have your .exe, you can operate on it with AS's exetype.
>
>   exetype foo.exe WINDOWS

Great, that I did not know. I will keep it in mind.
Thanks to the authors of PAR and pp.

regards,
Reinhard

--
PM Mails an rpirpag <at> gmx dot at
0
Reinhard
3/29/2007 9:01:41 AM
On Mar 29, 10:24 am, Michele Dondi <bik.m...@tiscalinet.it> wrote:
> On 29 Mar 2007 00:47:40 -0700, magne.nil...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >ref:http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/htdocs/PAR-Packer/pp.html#Stand_alone_setup
> >so - running pp without "--dependent" and with "--gui" is meant to
> >produce a single win.exe that does not recreate the perl environment
> >in the temp dir, and also without a win console window ?
>
>                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Once you have your .exe, you can operate on it with AS's exetype.
>
>   exetype foo.exe WINDOWS
>
> should do.
>
> HTH,
> Michele
> --

Hi,

sorry - it still recreates a complete perl subdir structure and more
in:
C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Temp\par-UserName
(\inc\lib ++ subdirs and \sript with .pl files)

perl2exe-8.80-Win32 OTOH seems to do it without these things...
so I guess I'll have to trace that route. ($$, but that's OK)

Thanks to all!
Magne

0
magne
3/29/2007 10:32:17 AM
On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:01:41 +0200, Reinhard Pagitsch <rprp@gmx.net>
wrote:

>> Once you have your .exe, you can operate on it with AS's exetype.
>>
>>   exetype foo.exe WINDOWS
>
>Great, that I did not know. I will keep it in mind.
>Thanks to the authors of PAR and pp.

In the meanwhile I tried my own advice and discovered it "doesn't
work": since actually a program is written to a temporary location and
then (presumably) executed, using exetype would save the "first"
console window but not the one for the latter. Oh, well I don't know
if my explanation is understandable, but the point is: a console
window would pop up anyway.

OTOH the real solution is even simpler, since pp has a --gui switch to
avoid just that under Windows.

Michele
Michele

Script to move files with one occurence of a string to one directory, and other files to another directory?
I could use a script for the bash shell to look through a group of files (s= elected from one directory by a wildcard expression) and move any of those = files with exactly one occurrence of the string Path: to a different direct= ory, usually a subdirectory of the first directory. The rest of the files = selected by the wildcard expression are move to a third directory, also usu= ally a subdirectory of the first directory. I'm currently doing this manua= lly, but with grep commands to count the number of occurrences. NOT homework - I'm retired. Actually using Cygwin (an em...

Running a Perl script from another Perl script
Hi all, I have two scripts: 1/ parser.pl which parses a text file and stuffs the relevant data into a mySQL DB - works fine no probs there 2/ importer.pl which I want to run through all the relevant files in a directory and run them through parser.pl I've got importer.pl to the stage where it can run through a directory and select the correct files to be processed, but I'm not sure how to pass each file over to parser.pl. I also need it to wait until parser.pl has finished processing a file before it passes it another file to process. I've read the fantastic Perl Cookbook but ...

perl script invoking a chain of other perl scripts ....
Hi , this question deals with a perl script that calls other perl scripts using 'exec' or 'system' call. I think it is a mute point and of no concern but I decided to ask just to be sure. Bascially I have something like this : Calling script file ---> #!/usr/bin/perl ..... ..... ..... my $cdpat2 = 'C:\Program Files'; my $cdpat1 = 'C:\DIR1 my $cdpat3 = 'C:\DIR2\STUFF\bin'; exec ("CalledScript1.pl $cdpath1 $cdpath2 $cdpath3"); exec ("CalledScript2.pl $cdpath1 $cdpath2 $cdpath3"); The question I have is that, do I need to worry about t...

Trouble running Perl script from within a Perl script
Hi, I'm using Perl 5.10.1 on Ubuntu Linux 11.04. I want to run a Perl script B from within Perl script A. I can run Perl script B fine from the bash shell, but when I try and run it within Perl script A, it fails to execute with a "No such file or directory " error. I'm hoping someone might have some advice about what I'm overlooking. Here's how I create and spawn Perl script B ... my $cmd = "perl /opt/scripts/selenium/generate_test_suite.pl \"$ {project} USA Tests - ${module}\" \"$destTestDir\" \"$testSuiteFile\" "; runS...

problem calling perl script from SOAP server perl script
Hi I am trying to call a perl script from SOAP server side perl script, but no luck. following is the SOAP server perl script where I call other perl script. read_query function writes to a file okay, but does nothing for the two system calls after that. Any ideas? thanks in advance #!/usr/bin/perl use lib '../lib'; use SOAP::Transport::HTTP; SOAP::Transport::HTTP::CGI -> dispatch_to('predictor') -> handle; package predictor; sub read_query{ my $file=$_[0]; open (fileOUT, "> dBDataFiles/$file"); foreach $line (@_) { print fileOUT &q...

CGI: Execute a perl script inside another perl script
Hello, I am using perl scripts as CGI. What I want to do is to call another perl script where I only set environment variables (envCGI.pl). If I set these variables in my initial perl script, it works well (I get my HTML page) but if I call the other perl script, I get: [12/Jan/2005:10:43:22] failure ( 632): for host 10.70.176.104 trying to POST /surcouf.cgi, cgi_scan_headers reports: HTTP4044: the CGI program C:\Perl\bin\perl.exe did not produce a valid header (program terminated without a valid CGI header. Check for core dump or other abnormal termination). Here is my perl script: #!C:...

Any way to access global variable in Perl script from one module file?
I want to access one global variable saved in the main script from another one module. Here is what it looks like: A.pl: the main program, with one variable, e.g., $var, declared as global. #!/usr/bin/perl use strict; use warnings; use B; our $var = "hello"; testB(); B.pm: the module file, from which I want to access the $var variable in A.pl #!/usr/bin/perl package B; use strict; use warnings; require "A.pl"; ###########Actually I don't like this way, due to some problem sub testB{ print "In B.pm, the variable is $var\n"; ############Here I wa...

PERL can't open file for logging (world writable directory Windows XP Home/ Active Perl / Apache)
Hi, 1. I have a perl program which logs user inputs. It was working fine on Linux system. 2. I moved my entire work onto my home PC with XP-Home/Active Perl/Apache and running the program as a cgi-script. It was working fine and was able to perform logs as usual, but I was unable to view it. 3. Apache woudn't display .html files if they are in cgi-bin directory. I had to move it out to htdocs and change the path of the file in PERL program to point to the file in htdocs. 4. With this setup, I get an error "Cannot open file" in the error logs of Apache. I can view the file on t...

Problem in passing values to perl script using another perl script
hi i have two perl scripts user.pl and user_database.pl user.pl #script store in /home/bob directory -------------------------------- #!/usr/bin/perl print"Enter the user name"; $name = <STDIN>; print "$name"; ---------------------------------- user_database.pl # script store in /home/bob directory ---------------------------------- #!/usr/bin/perl $user_name = "BOB"; system("perl /home/bob/user.pl"); -------------------------------- # output after running user_database.pl Enter the user name It asked me to e...

How to make Perl Script "POST" call from another Perl Script???
I am passing data to a putcart.pl , parsing it, then building the query string to put the item in the shopping cart: $cartStr = http://www.domain.com/cgi-bin/cart.pl?name=Book+Title&Stk=D123456&price=5.00 $co = new CGI; print $co->redirect($cartStr); print $co->start_html; $co->end_html; This works fine except that I need to pass book titles with "&" ( Bears & Cows ==> Bears+&+Cows ===> does NOT work) and &Stk needs to be "# D123456" (&Stk=#+D123456 ===> does NOT work) . It bombs when I try to pass "&" or "...

what's wrong calling a Perl/CGI script in Perl/CGI script under Tomcat server?
Hi all, I have small doubt, the following code works fine in Apache server. But not completely in Tomcat. Why?? ------------------------ #!C:\Perl\bin\perl.exe # hello.pl use CGI; $cgi = new CGI; print $cgi->header; printf "Hello world"; system("perl Hi.pl"); ------------------------ #!C:\Perl\bin\perl.exe # hi.pl print "Hi"; ------------------------ When I tried in Tomcat, the script prints only Hello world Why? What's wrong? kath. kath wrote: > I have small doubt, the following code works fine in Apache server. > But not completely in Tom...

ENV variables in perl scripts called from perl.
The subject says it all. I am doing a: I have a perl script in which I am using a ReadParse routine that parses the $ENV{'QUERY_STRING'} or $ENV{'CONTENT_LENGTH'}�which are two variables passed to the script under usual SSI (.shtml) containing form data submitted to the page from which the script is executed from. Well, since switching to PHP, I have moved most of my perl scripts to php equivalents, but there are a few perl scripts that are just too big for me to try to convert them, and I am unsure if what they do could even be accomplished by PHP. So I am going to continue to use them. The problem, though, is that when I use... print shell_exec("script.pl"); ....to execute the scripts, these environment variables aren't passed and the script cannot perform it's task. Is there a way to circumvent this, and pass these through? I have found that doing this is my perlscript: foreach (keys %ENV){ print "$_ -> $ENV{$_}<br>"; } Outputs alot of variables, where one reads: HTTP_SERVER_VARS -> Array I suspect that this $ENV variable might be an array of all my wanted ariables, allthough I must confess that I do not know how to list them or use them, if so. I tried... print $ENV{'HTTP_SERVER_VARS'}{'QUERY_STRING'}; ....but that yielded nothing. So I am at loss, and I am hoping someone out there has a solution for my predicament. Thank you in advance! -- Sandman...

how can i convert my perl script to be a perl module?
Hello, how can i convert my perl script to be a perl module? Have i just rename it to log2db.pm ? #log2db.pl use DBI; use File::Tail; my $fname = $ARGV[0]; #$fname = '/var/log/syslog'; my $host = $ENV{'HOSTNAME'}; my $dbh = DBI->connect("DBI:mysql:database=testdb;host=rettung", "log4", "l12345", {'RaiseError' => 1}); my $table = 'log4perl'; my @fields = qw( log_timestamp level1 method message ); my $fields = join(', ', @fields); my $sql = "INSERT into $table ($fields) values (?,?,?,?)"; my $sth = $dbh->p...

Perl/unix script to convert a fixed width file to a tab delimited file
Hi all, I have a situtation here. We have a script that reads two delimited (comma or tab or pipe or semicolon or any other) files and compares them returnig the list of records/rows unique to file1, unique to file2 and the mismatches records. Now, we also have to get this going for fixed width files. I know that the inbuilt excel tool, Text to columns, does this. However we need to get this process automated on the unix box. Any suggestions? If someone can help me with the scipt itself, that'll be awesome. Thanks a lot. Regards Srikant In article <1191072950....

FAQ 5.36 Why does Perl let me delete read-only files? Why does "-i" clobber protected files? Isn't this a bug in Perl?
This message is one of several periodic postings to comp.lang.perl.misc intended to make it easier for perl programmers to find answers to common questions. The core of this message represents an excerpt from the documentation provided with Perl. -------------------------------------------------------------------- 5.36: Why does Perl let me delete read-only files? Why does "-i" clobber protected files? Isn't this a bug in Perl? This is elaborately and painstakingly described in the file-dir-perms article in the "Far More Than You Ever Wanted To Know" collec...

Can perl start another perl script and then exit?
I need to have a perl script start another script and then exit, returning completed header information to a web page. The other program will continue running on the server processing some pdf files, and when done it will set a flag. The web page, once it initiates the 1st program (which starts the background program) and receive the status from the 1st program (using flash) will then start a 3rd program, which checks for the "done flag", if it isn't set it will tell the web page (flash) to try again. This will continue to the 2nd program is complete. So, can I start a 2nd scri...

Perl script for scanning files
Hey guys, Here a script for searching for words or phrases in files. The lines cna be shown with one press on the button. I have tested this program on a text file of 2 Gb and it took 8 minutes to present a result scannin on the letter 'e'. I use Perl from www.ActiveState.com . No extra Perl Modules have to be installed. Success and have fun with. I use it a lot. Scoon #!/perl/bin/perl use Tk; my $mw = new MainWindow; # Main Window my $frm_name = $mw -> Frame() -> pack(); my $lab1 = $frm_name -> Label(-text=>"Phrase :") -> pack(); my $ent1 = $frm_name...

Perl vs. perl
this is for T. do you know the difference between Perl (the language) and perl (the program)? let's hear you explain the difference. uri On 08/13/2015 08:07 PM, Uri Guttman wrote: > > this is for T. do you know the difference between Perl (the language) > and perl (the program)? let's hear you explain the difference. > > uri > Hi Uri, Homework! Homework! Why! Why! Why! K-I-D-S T-H-E-S-E D-A-Y-S! Wait! This is a test! Test! Test! I didn't know there was going to be a test! I over slept! My dog ate my paper! I went to Publik skool! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Okay, I am up to this. I will take a whack at this. The only letter that is different is the "p" and the "P". p=80= 0x50=0101 0000 P=112=0x70=0111 0000 So the only difference is one bit. What? Heard that joke before? Don't like the quality of my jokes? Remember what you paid to read it! What? You want a better answer? Okay, try this one: <code> #!/usr/bin/perl use strict; use warnings; use diagnostics; use constant tab => chr ("9"); my @homework = qx ( perldoc perlfaq1 | col -b ); my $eof=scalar @homework; my $line=0; my $start=(-100); my @answer; my$FixMe; my $AnswerLine = 0; if ( index ( $^O, "linux" ) == (-1) ) { die "This bit of tomfoolery only works in Linux\n", "Cowardly exiting. Bummer Dude!\n\n"; } ...

FAQ 5.37 Why does Perl let me delete read-only files? Why does "-i" clobber protected files? Isn't this a bug in Perl? #2
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . -------------------------------------------------------------------- 5.37: Why does Perl let me delete read-only files? Why does "-i" clobber protected files? Isn't this a bug in Perl? This is elaborately and painstakingly described in the file-dir-perms article in th...

FAQ 5.36 Why does Perl let me delete read-only files? Why does "-i" clobber protected files? Isn't this a bug in Perl? #8
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . -------------------------------------------------------------------- 5.36: Why does Perl let me delete read-only files? Why does "-i" clobber protected files? Isn't this a bug in Perl? This is elaborately and painstakingly described in the file-dir-perms article in th...

FAQ 5.36 Why does Perl let me delete read-only files? Why does "-i" clobber protected files? Isn't this a bug in Perl? #9
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . -------------------------------------------------------------------- 5.36: Why does Perl let me delete read-only files? Why does "-i" clobber protected files? Isn't this a bug in Perl? This is elaborately and painstakingly described in the file-dir-perms article in th...

FAQ 5.38 Why does Perl let me delete read-only files? Why does "-i" clobber protected files? Isn't this a bug in Perl? 311607
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . -------------------------------------------------------------------- 5.38: Why does Perl let me delete read-only files? Why does "-i" clobber protected files? Isn't this a bug in Perl? This is elaborately and painstakingly described in the file-dir-perms ar...

FAQ 5.37 Why does Perl let me delete read-only files? Why does "-i" clobber protected files? Isn't this a bug in Perl? #3
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . -------------------------------------------------------------------- 5.37: Why does Perl let me delete read-only files? Why does "-i" clobber protected files? Isn't this a bug in Perl? This is elaborately and painstakingly described in the file-dir-perms article in th...

FAQ 5.38 Why does Perl let me delete read-only files? Why does "-i" clobber protected files? Isn't this a bug in Perl? #4
This is an excerpt from the latest version perlfaq5.pod, which comes with the standard Perl distribution. These postings aim to reduce the number of repeated questions as well as allow the community to review and update the answers. The latest version of the complete perlfaq is at http://faq.perl.org . -------------------------------------------------------------------- 5.38: Why does Perl let me delete read-only files? Why does "-i" clobber protected files? Isn't this a bug in Perl? This is elaborately and painstakingly described in the file-dir-perms article in th...

Web resources about - perl + script files from only one directory - comp.lang.perl.misc

Wikipedia:Quick directory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This page is a handy directory to various locations of interest in Wikipedia. Only dynamic pages should be listed here, no policy pages etc. ...

Wikipedia:WikiProject Council/Directory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't call us: Centrelink bosses remove phone numbers and email from directory
Tom was savvy enough to take his complaints straight to Centrelink management.

Don't call us: Centrelink bosses remove phone numbers and email from directory
Tom was savvy enough to take his complaints straight to Centrelink management.

Business Directory Listings: Eight Smart Tips for You to Get Started
If you are considering a business directory listing for your small business, congratulations – you are on the right track. Local SEO, local customers, ...

Atlas Partner Directory Launched
... just for Facebook and Instagram –advertising platform Atlas has one, as well. On that note, Atlas Tuesday introduced the Atlas Partner Directory ...

Slack announces App Directory store
... create more apps for the store, and a new framework called Botkit which should simplify the process of creating apps. The Slack App Directory, ...

Amazon brings Microsoft users into AWS with Active Directory service
Amazon has launched an AWS Directory Service for Active Directory , a fully managed implementation of Microsoft's authentication and user management ...

Security Recruiter Directory
To find the right security job or hire the right candidate, you first need to find the right recruiter. CSO's security recruiter directory is ...

Slack's App Directory proves it's more than just a chatroom
... are about to get a little easier to find and integrate within your team and over 160 of them live within the company's new Slack App Directory. ...