Social Media Music Site | Music Online Site | Upload Music Online | Top 10 Music Video Chart

We are a social media music site that is easy to use for our members; our site allows

members to upload their videos and audio. Artists and fans get to vote for songs and videos

that they wish to listen to allowing them also to leave comments. All pages including the

member?s personal pages are integrated with facebook and twitter allowing our users to

spread the word of their music, generating their fan base on the website.
We have teamed up with various recording companies to make this social media music site look

like no other. The site will be reviewed by record labels, where they would be able to check

our untapped talent in the hope they can sign one. Once videos and audios are rated the top

voted will be displayed on the top ten charts, this would generate more exposure for you or

your band making it easier for the recording companies to find our top rated talent on our

website.
We encourage our members to have fun on our site but also let it be taken seriously as it

could be you that gets signed!
To help Bands, Musicians, artists and songwriters get their original material into the eyes

and ears of industry members who have the ability to take their careers to the next level.

We asked Reps from Major Labels, Indie Labels and Film Studios to commit to using

MusicGorilla.com as a resource. In return, we would build individual pages for them that

would automatically display artist material they are specifically looking for. They agreed,

as long as we would not ask the artist or themselves for a percentage of their deals. We

built it, they came. From that point on, we dedicated ourselves toward providing artists

worldwide with opp.

For more Details:

Please Visit

web:http://www.rockingbeats.com/
0
steeveave

Upload My Music,Upload Videos Online, Upload Your Music,Social Media Music Site,Music Online Site
We are a social media music site that is easy to use for our members; our site allows members to upload their videos and audio. Artists and fans get to vote for songs and videos that they wish to listen to allowing them also to leave comments. All pages including the member?s personal pages are integrated with facebook and twitter allowing our users to spread the word of their music, generating their fan base on the website. We have teamed up with various recording companies to make this social media music site look like no other. The site will be reviewed by record labels, wh...

Social Media Music Site for Artists and fans, Top 10 Music Video Chart
We are a social media music site that is easy to use for our members; our site allows members to upload their videos and audio. Artists and fans get to vote for songs and videos that they wish to listen to allowing them also to leave comments. All pages including the member?s personal pages are integrated with facebook and twitter allowing our users to spread the word of their music, generating their fan base on the website. We have teamed up with various recording companies to make this social media music site look like no other. The site will be reviewed by record labels...

Artists, bands, composers... New music store online for your music...
Indie artists! A new music download store is in the works at http://www.alley-media.com/AlleyMusic. It is still under development but should be going live in a matter of a month. Be one of the first to be selling your music from this site. Just think... No need to press CDs and run the risk of not enough or too many CDs. There are no production costs at all. Its just passive monthly Income. With more than 30% of annual music sales coming from mp3 downloads, its time to tap the market. ...

Webcool24.com : Biggest worldwide Asian free Video multi language web , Travel, Sports, Jokes , free online IT learning , 5000 links, 250 free online TV , 50000 music video, nice landscap
Hi , I'd like to introduce you a biggest Asian free Video multi language entertainment website : http://www.webcool24.com/ Best regards. ...

Music
Hi all, I want to do following. In the background should play a midi file. That's not the problem but when the midi file is played another one should start automatically. During playing the first midi file the second should be downloaded and so on. What I don't know is when the midi file is played and when I should start the next midi file. Anybody can help? John John wrote: > Hi all, > > I want to do following. > In the background should play a midi file. That's not the problem but when > the midi file is played another one should start automatically. Du...

Music
I'm engaging a musician to write the music for a animation presentation. Can anyone who has been through process shed some light on what to look out for and how to make sure everything runs smoothly. Terms of engagement and licensing issues are of particular interest. I'd prefer to maintain all licensing rights to the music as it will be a signature piece for the animation. Thanks for any help "BOXA" <dustbin@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:d2hdr1$eg2$1@sparta.btinternet.com... | I'm engaging a musician to write the music for a animation presentation...

music
Hello! Has anyone developed a system with Paradox to catalogue music, i.e. albums, c-casettes and CD�s? I�d like to exchange experiences. Fritz fritz.peronius@welho.com Hi Fritz: I wrote something a few years ago to catalogue my library, e.g. authors, titles, documents, etc, and have used it to store info on music scores and CDs (classical & renaissance stuff mostly). It was a kind of 'concept machine' for another corporate project which ended up abandoned in favour of web-based software. I still use the original database on my home machine, and always meant ...

MUSIC
Is MUSIC algorithm interesting to estimate (amplitude and frequency) of sinusoids corrupted by noise? Others propositions are welcome. Thank you in advance... Moctar mmoctar wrote: > Is MUSIC algorithm interesting to estimate (amplitude and frequency) of > sinusoids corrupted by noise? > Others propositions are welcome. > Thank you in advance... > Moctar On Jun 15, 9:26=A0am, "mmoctar" <mmoc...@gmail.com> wrote: > Is MUSIC algorithm interesting to estimate (amplitude and frequency) of > sinusoids corrupted by noise? > Others propositions are welcome....

Music
How do I add music to my I photo sideshow In article <1181047108.131416.265890@p47g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>, toppygeorge@yahoo.com wrote: > How do I add music to my I photo sideshow Click on the Music button? -- Tom Stiller PGP fingerprint = 5108 DDB2 9761 EDE5 E7E3 7BDA 71ED 6496 99C0 C7CF In article <tomstiller-463C16.09131505062007@comcast.dca.giganews.com>, Tom Stiller <tomstiller@comcast.net> wrote: > In article <1181047108.131416.265890@p47g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>, > toppygeorge@yahoo.com wrote: > > > How do I...

Music
hiw do I add music to my I photo sideshow <toppygeorge@yahoo.com> wrote: > hiw do I add music to my I photo sideshow Did you even look at the toolbar? It says "Music" load and clear. Come on! -- /Jon For contact info, run the following in Terminal: echo 36199371860304980107073482417748002696458P|dc Jon <see_signature@mac.com.invalid> wrote: > Did you even look at the toolbar? He didn't have time to since he was busy multiposting his question. -- <http://designsbymike.info/shop/mac.cgi> Mac and geek T-shirts & gifts <http://designsbymike....

music
i'm looking at the g4 ibook. i plan on keeping my pc for emails, web and all that nonsense. but want to go mac for running music editing software. namely samplitude and reason. i'm thinking about getting the 60gig drive upgrade... and a gig of ram. now... i can't quite figure out tho.. if the ibook comes with a cd burner. i don't care too much about dvds. but i need to burn cd's. overall... i'm trying to find out if this computer... with these upgrades will do the trick to handle a decent amount of hard disk recording... and big music editing programs. ...

Hire a Band | Dj for Hire | Singers for Hire | Social Media Music Site
We are a social media music site that is easy to use for our members; our s= ite allows members to upload their videos and audio. Artists and fans get t= o vote for songs and videos that they wish to listen to allowing them also = to leave comments. All pages including the member?s personal pages are inte= grated with facebook and twitter allowing our users to spread the word of t= heir music, generating their fan base on the website. We have teamed up with various recording companies to make this social medi= a music site look like no other. The site will be reviewed by record labels= ...

Social Media Music Site in USA | UK | CANADA | SINGAPORE | MALAYSIA | INDIA | JAPAN | HONGKONG
We are a social media music site that is easy to use for our members; our site allows members to upload their videos and audio. Artists and fans get to vote for songs and videos that they wish to listen to allowing them also to leave comments. All pages including the member?s personal pages are integrated with facebook and twitter allowing our users to spread the word of their music, generating their fan base on the website. We have teamed up with various recording companies to make this social media music site look like no other. The site will be reviewed by record labels...

Web resources about - Social Media Music Site | Music Online Site | Upload Music Online | Top 10 Music Video Chart - comp.lang.perl.misc

About Social Media
Even though you are a professional search marketer, you might still get nervous when meeting a new client for the first time. Regardless, you ...

The latest on Social Media and Mobile - Social Barrel
The latest Social Media and Mobile news. Keep up to date with the latest on Facebook, Twitter, Google, Apple, Bing, Microsoft and all the current ...

Social Media Explorer - Social Media Marketing And Social Media Consultant Jason Falls
Social Media Explorer explores social media, social media marketing and public relations through commentary and analysis.

From The Clubhouse - Social Media Club
In Social Business ROI Secrets, Revealed: Opting In with IBM's Ed Brill (Part 1) we covered some best practices and key takeaways on how to successfully ...

Social research - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Social scientists employ a range of methods in order to analyse a vast breadth of social phenomena; from census survey data derived from millions ...

Examining the Current State of Social Marketing
Social media may be an integrated and essential part of most marketing strategies, but measuring the return on the investment and taking action ...

Millennials make purchases based on social media recommendations
Recommendations that millennials see on social media are their primary shopping driver, a new survey by Demandware says. The enterprise cloud ...

Dumb Teens, Racism and the Social Media Talk You Need To Have Today
... Unfortunately, these six girls have now undermined this larger class picture by snapping and posting their own photo to their personal social ...

Uber accidentally exposed one driver's personal tax information and social security number
A bad bug in Uber's code resulted in one driver's personal tax information being accessible to US drivers looking to get a head start on their ...