text and html email

Hello guys,

  Here is my dilema. I am getting my emails using a perl script and
with Mail::Pop3Client module. Now, when I am reading my emails with
BodyToFile , I get the plain/text message and also the plain/html one.
How can I get rid of the plain/html part ?

Any ideeas ?
Thanks.
0
octavp_2000
11/5/2003 1:50:57 PM
comp.lang.perl.misc 33233 articles. 1 followers. brian (1246) is leader. Post Follow

octavp_2000@yahoo.com (Popovici Nicolae) wrote in message news:<e32ba0d5.0311050550.385e9948@posting.google.com>...
> Hello guys,
>
>   Here is my dilema. I am getting my emails using a perl script and
> with Mail::Pop3Client module. Now, when I am reading my emails with
> BodyToFile , I get the plain/text message and also the plain/html one.
> How can I get rid of the plain/html part ?
>
> Any ideeas ?

Now that you have put the body into a file, you could use one of the
MIME modules to split the message apart into it's respective parts.
If I find an example (because I did something along these lines some
time ago), I'll post it.

HTH

Jim
(jwillmore _at_ adelphia _dot_ net)