The Directory of Indian Web Designers, Graphic Designers

hi every one,

if you want to know the Directory of Indian Web Designers, Graphic
Designers, Web Developers, Multimedia Developers and Software
Programmers.

Just
Logon to
http://classifieds.byindia.com/detail.php?siteid=4461&cityid=168&show_still=1&citydetail=1

comp.lang.perl.misc 33119 articles. 1 followers. brian (1246) is leader. Post Follow

Similar artilces about - The Directory of Indian Web Designers, Graphic Designers:

Phone Companies Gain Ground in Speedy Web Access
By Justin Hyde WASHINGTON, May 4 (Reuters) - For the first time, U.S. local telephone companies have sold more high-speed Internet connections than than cable providers, a milestone that could intensify competition and lower prices. After taking a leisurely approach to high-speed Internet access for years, phone companies now see broadband as essential to their survival, committing billions of dollars to extend their networks, market their services and offer extras like free wireless home networking gear. The four largest "Baby Bells" -- Verizon Communications Inc., ...

US-TX-Austin: Sr Analog Design Eng, �IC design, A/D & D, DSP, ADC design (45355514408)
US-TX-Austin: Sr Analog Design Eng, �IC design, A/D & D, DSP, ADC design (45355514408) ======================================================================================= Position: Sr Analog Design Eng Reference: MLS00011 Location: Austin TX Duration: Skills: � Design and develop high-speed mixed-signal ICs for highly integrated products and chip system level solutions. � Analog IC designers will contribute to all aspects of product development including analog architecture determination, algorithm...

working directory for debugging in pythonwin
Hello all, I started using the nice Pythonwin IDE together with Python 2.3 (I have come to prefer its editor to IDLE). My problem is, that when I want to run a script in the debugger, I can give the script name and arguments, but I can't tell it in which directory it should run. I googled this group but didn't find anything helpful so far. I could use some os.chdir in my code, but that's ugly and I neither want to copy the script around to the places where I would like to test it. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance Thomas Thomas Pfaff wrote: > Hello all, > > I sta...

CFP: IEEE in cooperated International Conference on Intelligent Agents, Web Technologies and Internet Commerce #2
CFP: IEEE in cooperated International Conference on Intelligent Agents, Web Technologies and Internet Commerce CALL FOR PAPERS International Conference on Intelligent Agents, Web Technologies and Internet Commerce http://www.ise.canberra.edu.au/conferences/iawtic05/ Jointly with International Conference on Computational Intelligence for Modelling, Control and Automation 28 - 30 November 2005 Vienna, Austria http://www.ise.c...

listing directory content with multi names filter (grep)
Hello, I'd like to get the content of a folder and its subfolders, but for some types of file and not all of them, and for files above a few octets only (if possible). With Grep I can't get more than one file extension. I tried something like : ls -R /myfolder | { grep 'txt' ; grep 'tar' ;} but I get only files with .txt extension, and not the second type (I'd like to have 5-6 types max) Thanks in advance. farvardin@1witch.com (Eric Forgeot) wrote: > I tried something like : > > ls -R /myfolder | { grep 'txt' ; grep 'tar' ;} > &g...

How do I put PDF bookmarks in postscript graphics output?
How do I put PDF bookmarks in postscript graphics output? Cheers, Roland RolandRB wrote: > How do I put PDF bookmarks in postscript graphics output? You don't because you can't. (As always, not really... if you are extremely hardcore, you can write your own graphics device driver and do whatever you want.) The easiest is to insert a pdfmark prior to the graphics output by using ods escapechar = '\'; ods printer text = "\R/PS'....'"; It might also mean you have to use ods printer startpage = never; The thread Graphics Bookmarks and PROC DOCUMENT...

Directory listing
Hello. Is there a function in the Win32 API that returns a list of files/subfolders in a specific folder ? FindFirstFile FindNextFile FindClose /Anders "Andreas Iwanowski" <aimk@onlinehome.de> wrote in message news:bsae4n$4h2$1@online.de... > Hello. > Is there a function in the Win32 API that returns a list of files/subfolders > in a specific folder ? > > > ...

Re: tip: Macro Design Checklist #21
Thanks. They seem to be missing from the SAS 9.1.3 language dictionary. Scott Bucher -----Original Message----- From: toby dunn [mailto:tobydunn@hotmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 8:00 PM To: Bucher Scott; sas-l@listserv.uga.edu Subject: RE: tip: Macro Design Checklist Scott , CountW and CountC is available in 9.1.3 Toby Dunn "Don't bail. The best gold is at the bottom of barrels of crap." Randy Pausch "Be prepared. Luck is where preparation meets opportunity." Randy Pausch > Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:07:21 -0400 > From: SBucher@SCHOOLS.NYC.GOV &...

how do I list directories before files?
Hi Group - For GNU ls, is there anyway to list all the directories together, and before all the files? For example, in the current directory, I have a/, b, c/, d, I want to list it as a/, c/, b, d Thanks for any hint. On 9 Mai, 06:18, newbie <gottoomanyaccou...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi Group - > > For GNU ls, is there anyway to list all the directories together, and > before all the files? For example, in the current directory, I have > a/, b, c/, d, I want to > list it as a/, c/, b, d > > Thanks for any hint. If you're looking for a standard ls option, I...

Is it possible to get the working directory in Windows gawk?
(I am currently using gawk 3.1.0 under Windows XP) I have a compiler that outputs error messages using relative file names I am trying to filter the stderr output so the file names are absolute path names rather than relative, so I can use the Visual Studio "find next error" facilities (and I am not in the directory of the files being compiled that generated the message - lot of directory changes and nmakes in the build process) I have no problems piping the error output through a filter program, but the problem is, the filter program needs to know the working directory to be able...

how to extract a file in exec directory
Hello, i'm trying to extract a task with extractfile command in executables directory. It works on windows, but on unix, there are not enought rights to write in domino executables directory. This task is a C unix domino task. Is there a way to to this (for example launch it from /tmp directory) ? Thanks. Thomas. ...

ANN: Porcupine Web Application Server 0.0.9 released
The inno:script team announces the new release of Porcupine server. This release introduces remarkable new features on the server side including a configurable in-memory object cache and a new post- processing filter for easy output i18n. Due to the method decorators used, Porcupine is no longer compatible with Python 2.3. We also recommend sub-classing the new type of QuiX servlet (XULSimpleTemplateServlet) instead of the primitive XULServlet class. The new type takes advantage of the new Python "string.Template" module, resulting in simpler and more readable QuiX templates....

Visual Slickedit: New Web Board / User Community
I don't know how good it is, but the Slickedit company started their own web board for the slickedit user community: http://community.slickedit.com/ There is also an existing web board by a private individual that has been operating ( and helpful ) for a long time: http://www.lazyhacker.com/slickedit/forum/index.php FYI, FWIW Steve ...

TWO Unique Floral Designs for F.REE
If you're on of embroidery lovers you must proceed our new daily f.ree embroidery designs that suitable for all hoops. Unique Floral Design in Beautiful Colors .. FREE @ http://www.embroworld.com/embroidery/unique-floral-design-71/ Unique Floral Design http://www.embroworld.com/embroidery/unique-floral-design-71/ Embird Tutorial + 10 Unique Embroidery Designs = FREE http://embird.info Enjoy Our New FREEBIES. SUPPORT ME!! Nanees http://www.nanees.com ...

Re: experimental design question #5
Paul, For this study, X enzyme inhibitor would be used to reduce X-enzyme level 1. New Therapy+no inhibitor (might have highest averaged X enzyme level). 2. New therapy+ X inhibitor (2nd highest X level) 3. Old therapy+no inhibitor (3rd) 4. Old therapy+inhibitor (lowest) Hopefully this two way ANOVA kind design could answer "New therapy=>higher X enzyme level (baseline and old therapy)=>better treatment results". I just have some doubts about using ANOVA alone would not answer this pathway. thanks again. Vincent --- On Fri, 12/12/08, Swank, Paul R <Paul.R.Swank...

Get Directory and Definition File of an S-Function
Hi, An S-function can be defined by an M-function or a mex-function. This function can be located on any directory in the Matlab search path. If a model contains an S-function: Is there an easy way (except programming the search for the m- or dll-file oneself) to get the name and the path of the file defining the S-function? Thanks for any help Stefan In article <c0qgld$d80$1@ns1.fe.internet.bosch.com>, Stefan Hagel wrote: > Hi, > > An S-function can be defined by an M-function or a mex-function. This > function can be located on any directory in th...

US-TX-Austin: AutoCAD Cabinet Designer, Good Math & Customer Server Skills (45348732404)
US-TX-Austin: AutoCAD Cabinet Designer, Good Math & Customer Server Skills (45348732404) ======================================================================================== Position: AutoCAD Cabinet Designer Reference: AIF00003 Location: Austin TX Duration: C - P Skills: AutoCAD Good Math Skills Good Customer Service Skills Attention to Details Versitial Design Back Ground Scope: Designing and Selling Kitchen Cabinets Oppurtunies for Advancement Pleas...

US-TX-Plano: APP PROGRAMMING, Web Development, C#, MS SQL, 6M (45352732408)
US-TX-Plano: APP PROGRAMMING, Web Development, C#, MS SQL, 6M (45352732408) =========================================================================== Position: APP PROGRAMMING Reference: ZYD00059 Location: Plano TX Duration: 6M Skills: Web Development, C#, MS SQL, SQL, Scripting language, Technical design. .net nuke experience would be a plus Scope: Create web based tool to assist Solution Architects in building solutions quickly. Business requirements are complete and prototype developed. Candidate needs a...

Q: Executable directories?
Hi, I know how to make files executable with chmod but how is a directory marked as executable? Thanks "Troll" <abuse@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FO_bb.119434$bo1.12418@news-server.bigpond.net.au... > Hi, > > I know how to make files executable with chmod but how is a directory marked > as executable? > > Thanks > > The only thing I can think of is making sure the directory is listed in PATH. Troll wrote: > Hi, > > I know how to make files executable with chmod but how is a directory > marked as executable? > > Tha...

875044 Information portals for computer and Web technology 27
I fell in love with the net and all the compuiter teahcnology in the very early years and have loved it ever since, I have an IT Degree and Communications degree and will be working on my doctorate for the next five years, in bwetween I design websites, databases, Multimedia Produxction or anything that wil make me a penny, just student scraping by. But Guess what? I don't want your money, your e-mail, or anything. Each of these sites has a specific topic but they have them style and layout sothey are easy to navigate and ther a search function should take you to exactly where youwant t...

US-TX-Austin: VLSI Circuit Designer, 5+yrs exp CMOS design, DSP design; DH (45349814402)
US-TX-Austin: VLSI Circuit Designer, 5+yrs exp CMOS design, DSP design; DH (45349814402) ======================================================================================== Position: VLSI Circuit Designer Reference: SMC01756 Location: Austin TX Duration: DH Skills: BSEE (MSEE preferred). 5+yrs exp in CMOS custom circuit design. Microprocessor or DSP design experience. Core skills must include high performance custom circuit design and should include experience in one or more of the fo...

[News] Novell Brings the {Microsoft Web}^TM to GNU/Linux
Novell to release Silverlight clone for Linux ,----[ Quote ] | "We don't know if [Silverlight] becomes successful," De Icaza said, but if | so, Moonlight will offer the same functionality to Linux. | | "We didn't want to be left out. We didn’t want Linux to be a second-class | citizen," he said. | | Novell's agreement with Microsoft, inked last year, has helped de Icaza's | team obtain some of the building blocks for the project. `---- http://www.gcn.com/online/vol1_no1/45500-1.html This serves nobody by Microsoft. Patents, illusion of "cross...

Converting Perl Web Report to Python
I enjoyed Paul Barry's September article in Linux Journal entitled, "Web Reporting with MySQL, CSS and Perl". It provides a simple, elegant way to use HTML to display database content without any sql markup in the cgi script. The cgi script simply calls the Mysql command line with the HTML option (-H) and the SQL script file directed to that command. This provides complete separation of the markup from the sql code. The plain vanila HTML output can be spruced up with CSS to provide more color and size control of the HTML. Could this script be easily converted to Python? How...

US-PA: PHILADELPHIA-Web Developer #7
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Web Developer Job Location: PA: PHILADELPHIA Pay Rate: Open Job Length: full time Start Date: 2009-02-20 Company Name: Robert Half International Contact: HR Phone: email only please Fax: ...

about directory
Hi : I want to get the current directory of my excused m file. Anybody knows what I can do? Thank you very much! "yang hong" <deshenghong@hotmail.com> wrote: > I want to get the current directory of my excused m > file. Anybody knows what I can do? I assume you mean "executing"? :-) If so, try directory = fileparts(which(mfilename)); See the help entry for "mfilename" and "fileparts" for more information. Peter -- Why does MATLAB have a "sin" function, but no "forgive" function? ...