Using Mail::IMAPClient and Mail::Folder together

I want to manipulate mail messages between IMAP servers and local
folders.  I have got Mail::IMAPClient working nicely and now want to
start on the local mail folders.

The Mail::Folder module uses a Mail::Internet object to hold the mail
messages it appends to and gets from folders.

How can I easily move messages between what's returned by IMAPClient's
get_body and get_header methods and Mail::Internet's append methods?

--
Chris Green
0