Postscript and PDF-Files

Hi Folks,

is there any module or other possibilty to convert postscript-files
generated by the postscript-method of the canvas-widget into a pdf-file
???

Thanks

0
Pit
8/10/2004 9:55:18 AM
comp.lang.perl.tk 4721 articles. 0 followers. pharrendorf (19) is leader. Post Follow

Pit wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> is there any module or other possibilty to convert postscript-files
> generated by the postscript-method of the canvas-widget into a pdf-file
> ???
>
> Thanks

You may use the ps2pdf program included in the ghostscript package from
alladin software or a windows one called pdfwriter (search google for both)
depending on the platform you use.
rgds

--
Johnny "gandalf" Brasseur  (http://www.perlone.org)

0
Johnny
8/10/2004 11:23:01 AM
"Pit" <pharrendorf@am-soft.de> wrote in message news:<cdbf1016496a1a7a338aa7e19860fc72@localhost.talkaboutprogramming.com>...
> Hi Folks,
>
> is there any module or other possibilty to convert postscript-files
> generated by the postscript-method of the canvas-widget into a pdf-file
> ???

There's the ps2pdf program which comes with the ghostscript distribution.

Regards,
    Slaven
0
slaven
8/10/2004 4:34:25 PM
thanks

but i've another question. in the canvas I placed some image- and
widget-items. these items aren't convert into the postscript-file ?

can you help me ?

Pit

0
Pit