RE: Tk's lack of "chrome" (prompted by Re: Tk::FunkyButton ?) #4

I'm echoing the comments of Ala and Steve. I think the best route is to
somehow tie into the tcl toolkit instead. Although - I would certainly miss
being able to create pure perl/Tk megawidgets. If that could be kept then
all the better.

Jack

Jack
12/8/2005 6:48:19 AM
comp.lang.perl.tk 4721 articles. 0 followers. pharrendorf (19) is leader. Post Follow

Jack D. wrote:
> I'm echoing the comments of Ala and Steve. I think the best route is to
> somehow tie into the tcl toolkit instead. Although - I would certainly miss
> being able to create pure perl/Tk megawidgets. If that could be kept then
> all the better.

There is nothing about using Tcl::Tk that would remove your
ability to create pure Perl/Tk megawidgets.  You would just
have access to creating them in both environments.

--
   Jeff Hobbs, The Tk Guy
   http://www.ActiveState.com/, a division of Sophos