[XML] Is there an XML group?

Hi,

I've typed an XML source which calls a CSS source, the result should be
a page displayed in IE6,
instead I see the XML source.
That's pretty logical since there a no XHTML tags for IE6 to interpret.

I'm looking for a discussion group like'comp.lang.xml' but I can't find
one.

Please help me.

The first task is to see the Blue Jay.

0
jbmorla1 (85)

universalbitmapper wrote:

> I'm looking for a discussion group like'comp.lang.xml' but I can't find
> one.

There's a comp.text.xml, which might be what you're looking for.

Note that I don't read it, so I don't know whether your question is
on-topic there.

Tim
0
tim8907 (24)

Web resources about - [XML] Is there an XML group? - comp.lang.php

Eurasia Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
New York City, New York , U.S. Offices in London, Washington, D.C. and Tokyo with offices in New York, Washington, London, and Tokyo and more ...

Establishment Media Slams Anti-Donald Trump Group For ‘Slut-Shaming’ Melania Trump
Establishment Media Slams Anti-Donald Trump Group For 'Slut-Shaming' Melania Trump

Phife Dawg of rap group A Tribe Called Quest is dead at 45
Phife Dawg, a member of the influential hip-hop group A Tribe Called Quest, has died at 45. The rapper, whose real name is Malik Taylor, had ...

Obama: US will go after the IS group aggressively
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina (AP) — A day after bombs ripped through Brussels, President Barack Obama declared Wednesday that fighting the Islamic ...

Group Accuses ‘Your Baby Can Read’ Creators Of Violating False Advertising Settlement With ‘Your Baby ...
... complaint by agreeing to cease making unsubstantiated claims about any product that purports to teach kids how to read. But the advocacy group ...

Muslim Groups Panic Over Cruz’s Call For Surveillance
Group says Cruz's "fascist-like" proposal makes him unfit to be president

Cisco Reorganizes Massive Engineering Group
The teams will be divided into four units focusing on networking, cloud service, security and the IoT, which officials see as important to customers. ...

China Mobile Ltd. (CHL) Shares Bought by Renaissance Group LLC
Financial Market News China Mobile Ltd. (CHL) Shares Bought by Renaissance Group LLC Financial Market News China Mobile logo Renaissance Group ...

Terror group takes responsibility for Brussels airport, subway attacks that killed 31, wounded more than ...
Terror group takes responsibility for Brussels airport, subway attacks that killed 31, wounded more than 180

Were Analysts Bearish QinetiQ Group plc (LON:QQ) This Week?
Were Analysts Bearish QinetiQ Group plc (LON:QQ) This Week? Franklin Independent Out of 10 analysts covering QinetiQ Group PLC (LON:QQ), 3 ...