f



Aborted connection to db: 'unconnected' user: 'fabric' host: (Got an error reading communication packets)

Hi All,

I had a lot of error messages like below in the error log (node: 10.1.30.96): 
Aborted connection to db: 'unconnected' user: 'fabric' host: (Got an error reading communication packets) 
.... 
.... 

once I issued from the Fabric manage node: 
mysqlfabric group add group_id-1 10.1.30.96:3306 


The amount of that error message are overwhelming though the system works.

Please shed some light. Thanks a lot in advance.
James
0
James
1/13/2016 1:01:01 AM
comp.lang.php 32646 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

5 Replies
5140 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 46

On 1/13/2016 6:39 AM, James Wang wrote:
> Hi All,
> 
> I had a lot of error messages like below in the error log (node: 10.1.30.96): 
> Aborted connection to db: 'unconnected' user: 'fabric' host: (Got an error reading communication packets) 
> ... 
> ... 
> 
> once I issued from the Fabric manage node: 
> mysqlfabric group add group_id-1 10.1.30.96:3306 
> 
> 
> The amount of that error message are overwhelming though the system works.
> 
> Please shed some light. Thanks a lot in advance.
> James
> 

Right now I don't see any PHP problem.  You made a change to MySQL and
are getting MySQL messages.  Try following up in a MySQL newsgroup.

-- 
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
jstucklex@attglobal.net
==================
0
Jerry
1/13/2016 1:19:01 PM
On Wednesday, 13 January 2016 13:19:04 UTC, Jerry Stuckle  wrote:
> Right now I don't see any PHP problem.  You made a change to MySQL and
> are getting MySQL messages.  Try following up in a MySQL newsgroup.

True. 

Already tried: http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?144

So, just wanna try my luck here as MySQL and PhP are always associated with each other :)

Thanks
0
James
1/13/2016 2:15:47 PM
On 1/13/2016 9:15 AM, James Wang wrote:
> On Wednesday, 13 January 2016 13:19:04 UTC, Jerry Stuckle  wrote:
>> Right now I don't see any PHP problem.  You made a change to MySQL and
>> are getting MySQL messages.  Try following up in a MySQL newsgroup.
> 
> True. 
> 
> Already tried: http://forums.mysql.com/list.php?144
> 
> So, just wanna try my luck here as MySQL and PhP are always associated with each other :)
> 
> Thanks
> 

No, they are not "always associated with each other".  PHP works with
multiple databases, and MySQL works with other languages.  *Sometimes*
they work together.  Other times, not.

By your argument, you should be asking in a C newsgroup because MySQL is
(always* written in C.

-- 
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
jstucklex@attglobal.net
==================
0
Jerry
1/13/2016 3:12:49 PM
On Wednesday, 13 January 2016 15:12:51 UTC, Jerry Stuckle  wrote:
> 
> No, they are not "always associated with each other".  PHP works with
> multiple databases, and MySQL works with other languages.  *Sometimes*
> they work together.  Other times, not.
> 
> By your argument, you should be asking in a C newsgroup because MySQL is
> (always* written in C.

is "they are bond by LMAP" better?
0
James
1/13/2016 3:50:45 PM
On 1/13/2016 10:50 AM, James Wang wrote:
> On Wednesday, 13 January 2016 15:12:51 UTC, Jerry Stuckle  wrote:
>>
>> No, they are not "always associated with each other".  PHP works with
>> multiple databases, and MySQL works with other languages.  *Sometimes*
>> they work together.  Other times, not.
>>
>> By your argument, you should be asking in a C newsgroup because MySQL is
>> (always* written in C.
> 
> is "they are bond by LMAP" better?
> 

LAMP is not the only installation of PHP.  And MySQL is still written in
C.  So, according to your logic, a C newsgroup would be more appropriate
than a PHP newsgroup.

And this is still a PHP newsgroup, not a MySQL one.

-- 
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
jstucklex@attglobal.net
==================
0
Jerry
1/13/2016 3:59:08 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

'^=' and '~='?
Hello, What is the difference between '^=' and '~='? Thanks, Duckhye ...

'is not' or '!='
A newbie question to you; what is the difference between statements like: if x is not None: and if x != None: Without any context, which one should be preferred? IMHO, the latter is more readable. On 2014-08-18 21:35, ElChino wrote: > A newbie question to you; what is the difference between statements > like: > if x is not None: > and > if x != None: > > Without any context, which one should be preferred? > IMHO, the latter is more readable. > "x == y" tells you whether x and y refer to objects that are equal. "x is y&qu...

error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attrib
Hi I'm trying to compile an ADC Driver & come acrosss the following error. I've no experience writing drivers before, and hence have no clue how to fix it. Hope someone out there has encountered the problem & suggesst a fix for the same. The Error is I get is : qadc.c: At top level: qadc.c:97: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'qadc_read' make: *** [qadc.o] Error 1 [root@localhost qadc]# ########################################################################### ADC Driver Code ####################...

error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attrib
Hi I'm trying to compile an ADC Driver & come acrosss the following error. I've no experience writing drivers before, and hence have no clue how to fix it. Hope someone out there has encountered the problem & suggesst a fix for the same. The Error is I get is : qadc.c: At top level: qadc.c:97: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'qadc_read' make: *** [qadc.o] Error 1 [root@localhost qadc]# ########################################################################### ADC Driver Code ##...

'''''''''''''The Running Update/Append Queries Using VBA code Ordeal''''''''''''''
Hello fellow programmers, I am trying to run an append/update query from code, a command button on a form initiates the queries. the format i am using is; _____________________________________________________ SELECT "criteria" FROM "criteria" WHERE "criteria" UPDATE/APPEND "field selections" RecordSource "qryExample" = above text strings" _______________________________________________________________________ When i am running a SELECT query in this manner it works fine with no problems, and accepts the values of specified linked for...

'''''''''''''The Running Update/Append Queries Using VBA code Ordeal'''''''''''''' #2
Hi, Thanks for ur help there HJ. I know how to do the tasks you specified there. I would like for the update query to use field values from some of the fields on the form (frmInvoices) such as InvoiceNumber, DateFrom, DateTo. My problem is that an append/update query can't find the values in the open Form (frmInvoices) when I specify them as; [Forms]![frmInvoices]![InvoiceNumber] a select query has no problem finding the field values on a form. please help. Aaron Hi Aaron, Could you post the entire code that you are having trouble with? Now it is not possible to see what goes wron...

if str_mo not in ('','.') and str_da not in ('','.') and str_yy not in ('','.') Any shorter ?
Hi, there. =20 I'm just curious if it ever dawned on anybody how to abbreviate this line : if str_mo not in ('','.') and str_da not in ('','.') and str_yy not in ('','.')=20 =20 Igor Kurbeko Clinical Programmer Analyst 678 336 4328 ikurbeko@atherogenics.com =20 no brain no pain =20 how about: if not (str_mo in ('','.') or str_da in ('','.') or str_yy in ('','.')) OR if not (missing(str_mo) or missing(str_da) or missing(str_yy)) Eric On 22 Oct 03 21:13:37 GMT, ikurbeko@ATHER...

Parse error: parse error, expecting `','' or `';''
I'm getting the following error Parse error: parse error, expecting `','' or `';'' in /home/notarywe/public_html/php/update2.php on line 108 Here is line 108 <input type="text" name="ud_first" value="<? echo "$first" size="20"?>"></td> Any help would be appreciated. On 3-Aug-2003, "entoone" <entoone@pacbell.net> wrote: > I'm getting the following error Parse error: parse error, expecting `','' > or > `';'' in /home/notarywe/public_h...

A function with 'and' , 'not' , 'null' , 'car' and 'cdr'
What's this ? (defun enigma (x) (and (not (null x)) (or (null (car x)) (enigma (cdr x))))) "I suppose I should learn Lisp, but it seems so foreign." - Paul Graham, Nov 1983 On Wed, Oct 07 2015, CAI GENGYANG wrote: > What's this ? > > > (defun enigma (x) > (and (not (null x)) > (or (null (car x)) > (enigma (cdr x))))) Bad taste? It returns T if the list X contains nil as an element. It would be clearer to write (some #'null x). Helmut CAI GENGYANG ...

How is there an 'error' with 'no message'
I have a form with many fields, each of which has their separate record sources in a split db. Today, several users throughout the afternoon encountered the following message when accessing various dropdowns on the form: "Error (-1517). There is no message for this error." Three questions: 1. Has anyone encountered this error before? 2. If so, how was it overcome? 3. How can MS produce an error message that states : "There is no message for this error"? It would seem to me that if MS has assigned a number to an error, they must know that it can happen. If they k...

Re: if str_mo not in ('','.') and str_da not in ('','.') and str_yy not in ('','.') Any shorter ?
OR you could use ARRAY data new; set old; array igor $ (*) str_mo str_da str_yr; do over igor; if igor ~in (' ','.') then do; end; run; Prasad Ravi Igor Kurbeko <ikurbeko@ATHEROGENIC To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU S.COM> cc: Sent by: "SAS(r) Subject: if str_mo not in ('','.') and str_da not in ('','.') and str_yy ...

Meaning of ':' and '{}'
Hi, Please, can anyone tell me what is meaning of predicates ':' and '{}' ? ---------------- yours Advait Advait wrote: > Hi, > Please, can anyone tell me what is meaning of predicates ':' and '{}' > ? It depends on the context. : is used for module qualification of predicates. Like lists:member(X,L) The curly brackets are used in Definite Clauses Grammars: find the section on DCGs in the manual or google for it and you will find out easily. There are uses of {} as a functor in datastructures also. Cheers Bart Demoen Hello everyone,...

logical to 'on' / 'off'
Hi, is there a function implemented doing this conversion? my Problem is, that I want to use the following code: set(handles.edit_curr_trq_sl,'Enable',get(hObject,'Value')) where get(hObject,'Value') gives the state of a checkbox thank you! function [str]=tf2oo(logic) switch logic case 0 str='off'; case 1 str='on'; end%switch end%function tf2oo() while i do not know a built in function, I use my own:) meisterbartsch wrote: > > > function [str]=tf2oo(logic) > switch logic > case 0 > str='off'; &g...

'a'..'z'
Is it possible to achieve something like this? switch (mystring.charAt(0)) { case 'a'..'z': // do something break; } "cruster" <cruster@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1151319731.988814.326200@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > Is it possible to achieve something like this? > > switch (mystring.charAt(0)) { > case 'a'..'z': > // do something > break; > } > There are times when an if statement may be more appropriate ;) Sorry - java is not VB :) -- LTP :) cruster schreef: > Is it possible to achieve somethi...

Web resources about - Aborted connection to db: 'unconnected' user: 'fabric' host: (Got an error reading communication packets) - comp.lang.php

Resources last updated: 1/24/2016 6:38:15 PM