ABOUT MAIL WITH ATTACHED

hi everybody:

anybody know how i can send a mail with a attached, any class?... i am
using htmlMimeMail-2.5.1 ....but the file arrived is corrupt....any
answer?..help me please.

Hello,

On 05/20/2004 02:25 AM, fcespede wrote:
> anybody know how i can send a mail with a attached, any class?... i am
> using htmlMimeMail-2.5.1 ....but the file arrived is corrupt....any
> answer?..help me please.

You may want to try this other class that can compose and send MIME
messages with attachments and certainly does not corrupt the files that
are sent:

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

http://www.phpclasses.org/

http://www.phpclasses.org/reviews/

mlemos (662)

  http://phpmailer.sourceforge.net/

--
 |  Just another PHP saint  |
Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com

PHP send mail with attachment problem. help
The code always returen the following error at fclose(fp). Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in c:\hosting\webhost4life\member\soibry\webmail\webmail.php on line 58 The source code is: <?php #variable passed are $to,$from,$re,$comments,$att1 function attString($att, $att_name, $att_size, $att_type, $md5) { if ($att_name == "") return ""; else { print "~~~".$att." ".$att_name." ".$att_size."~~~"; $fd = fopen($att, "r"); $fileBuf = fread($fd, $att_size); fclose($fd); $fileBuf = chunk_split(base64_encode($fileBuf)); return "Content-Type: $att_type; name=\"$att_name\"\r\nContent-Transfer-Encoding: base64\r\nContent-Disposition: attachment; filename=\"$att_name\"\r\n\n$fileBuf\r\n--$md5--"; } } #get a random 32 character hexadecimal number $num = md5(time()); #define the main headers $hdr = "From:$from\r\n"; $hdr .= "MIME=Version: 1.0\r\n"; $hdr .= "Content-Type: multipart/mixed; "; $hdr .= "boundary=$num\r\n"; $hdr .= "--$num\r\n"; fclose($fptr); #define the message section $hdr .= "Content-type: text/plain\r\n"; $hdr .= "Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit\r\n\n"; $hdr .= "$comments\r\n"; $hdr .= "--$num\n"; #open the file $fp = fopen($...

php mail() not sending to mail Clients (ie, Outlook, Apple Mail, thunderbird, etc..)
I have a send mail script on my site that. The emails are recieved by gmail, and yahoo, but not to mail clients like Outlook, Mail, etc...) Is this a problem with the script, or is it something I must change in php ini file? Thanks in advance for any help. here is the code. (im using it in conjunction with javascript for some AJAX stuff) if(!isset($_GET['action'])) { die("You must not access this page directly!"); //Just to stop people from visiting contact.php normally } /* Now lets trim up the input before sending it */ $name = trim($_GET['name']); //The senders name $to = trim($_GET['maily']); //The senders email address $place = trim($_GET['place']); //The senders email address $subject = "you have recieved mail"; $headers = "From:$name"; $message = "{$name} deemed you worthy of receiving the following information/exchange from Trumpet.\n\n Follow This Link {$place}"; mail($to, $subject, $message,$headers); //a very simple send echo 'contactarea|<p class="sent">Article Sent!</p>'; //now lets update the "contactarea" div on the contact.html page. The contactarea| tell's the javascript which div to update. ?> shybe wrote: > I have a send mail script on my site that. > > The emails are recieved by gmail, and yahoo, but not to mail clients > like Outlook, Mail, etc...) > > Is this a problem with the script, or is it something ...

PHP mail() function failing to send mail
Hi everyone, Our setup: PHP 4.3.11, FreeBSD 5.3 RELEASE, Sendmail 8.1, 1 host environment, 2 jails. Our problem: While we can send email from the command line just fine in one of the jails, we cannot use the php mail() command to send email using sendmail at all. The function, when executed, does absolutely nothing. No error, no reports to the maillog, nothing. I've read somewhere that it's "not possible" to send mail using the php mail() function within a freebsd jail, but i'm nearly certain we have it working this way on another server, but can't seem to figure out the issue. Anyone know any tests we can do to learn more? Thanks. Check out the log messages from your sendmail... If it's not logging anything, try increasing (temporarily) the log level (24 should be more than enough) Probability says that you're running into a permission issue with sendmail. Probably your PHP/Apache user is not allowed to relay email. I'm not sure this might apply since I am not familiar to BSD, but, had similar problems with a RH machine just a few days ago ...

Problem with Mail()
In my PHP 5.0 at home, I'm using the following code to successfully write to a database and also send out an email. For some reason, when I take this code to work, it still writes to the database but doesn't send mail so we're (me and the I.T. guy) trying to find out whether it's the difference between PHP 4 or something else with email security. Does anyone here have experience with mail() in PHP 4 to know whether PHP 4 had issues with mail() that were fixed with PHP 5 ???? We've been chasing this from the mail server side at work when perhaps its some nuance between versions of PHP. Appreciate any help... Chris /* > $to = stripslashes($to); */ $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; $subject = stripslashes($subject); $text = stripslashes($text); /* > mail('$to',$subject, $text); */ mail($to, $subject, $text, "From: admin@localhosthome.com"); cover wrote: > $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; > Might or might not be the cause, but you should remove the trailing CRLF here. JW On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:33:57 +0100, "Janwillem Borleffs" <jw@jwscripts.com> wrote: >cover wrote: >> $to = stripslashes($to)."\r\n"; >> > >Might or might not be the cause, but you should remove the trailing CRLF >here. Thanks for the reply. I tried it after reading your post and no change... Thanks again, cover wrote: > In my PHP 5.0 at home, I'm using the following co...

PHP Mail not sending mail to itnernal email address
Running a PHP mail script on Linux which has Exchange as the mail server. The script does not send mail to any internal email address but sends it to any other address outside its domain! Can somebody please help... Thanks Tanya www.bluent.co.in Hello, On 10/13/2003 03:29 AM, Tanya wrote: > Running a PHP mail script on Linux which has Exchange as the mail > server. > The script does not send mail to any internal email address but sends > it to any other address outside its domain! > Can somebody please help... If the message is not delivered, it is probably being rejected and you should get a bounce in the return address. If you do not get a bounce, maybe your Linux server is still retrying and the message is trapped in a queue. To analyse your problem and have a quick answer to what it can be, you may want to try this class that comes with a wrapper function named smtp_mail(). It emulates the mail() function so you can replace it without further changes. You just need to set it to direct delivery mode, so it tries to send to your Exchange server immediately instead of leaving in your local queue. If the message is rejected, you will get a self-explanatory error message that can tell you what is going on. http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage You also need this: http://www.phpclasses.org/smtpclass -- Regards, Manuel Lemos Free ready to use OOP components written in PHP http://www.phpclasses.org/ Hello, On 10/13/2003 03:29 AM, Tanya wro...

php mail( )
This code appears in a mail( ) script that sends me notice of errors. $message .= "User Email: $erruseremail"."?Subject=Blah Blah Blah"."\r\n\n"; When the email arrives it looks like this: User Email: me@example.com?Subject=Blah Blah Blah but with the underlying mailto link of only me@example.com?Subject=Blah (just a part of the Subject string). If I change the code to $message .= "User Email: $erruseremail"."?Subject=BlahBlahBlah"."\r\n\n"; (remove all spaces in the subject string) the email arrives as expected, with the mailto link including the entire subject string. I have tried every combination of the use of double and single quotes I can think of with no joy. Where am I missing the boat? Many thanks, Bill B El 29/12/2010 18:12, Bill Braun escribi�/wrote: > This code appears in a mail( ) script that sends me notice of errors. > > $message .= "User Email: $erruseremail"."?Subject=Blah Blah Blah"."\r\n\n"; > > When the email arrives it looks like this: > > User Email: me@example.com?Subject=Blah Blah Blah but with the > underlying mailto link of only me@example.com?Subject=Blah (just a part > of the Subject string). > > If I change the code to $message .= "User Email: > $erruseremail"."?Subject=BlahBlahBlah"."\r\n\n"; (remove all spaces in > the subject string) the email arrives as expected, with the...

mail to attachment
I try to use outlook to send email with attachment but this doesnt work. Attachment is not set. Any ideas ? TIA Yves ShellExecute( oDW:Handle() , PSZ (_CAST, "Open") ,; PSZ ( _CAST , "mailto:" + cBal + ; "?subject=" + cObjet + ; "&body=" + cBody + "&attachment=" + cAttachement ) , ; NULL_PSZ , NULL_PSZ ,; ShowNormal ) cAttachement := '"' + 'C:\rep\myfile.html' + '"' or cAttachement :='C:\rep\myfile.html' You can use the MAPI variant... Look at www.marti...

Mailing Attachments
I've got an app which creates one or more output files. The users want to e-mail the files once the export is complete. The output file names and locations are not fixed. They want to choose the recipient from their Outlook address book and then type in a message before the message is sent. My first idea was to use mailto and crank up a blank message with the files already attached, but the protocol doesn't support attachments from what I've been able to tell. I guess could build my own message entry screen, then use MAPI to send the message with the attachments, but that seems ...

Mail from PHP
Just before leaving for a holiday my collegue modified this script. Now it won't send any body text (The data filled in on the form) and in an error condition it won't send any attachments either. Because I don't understand PHP I cannot find the error. Who is willing to help? regards Ruud Current PHP script: <?php $emailadres_reacties = "sterktemeter@mysite.nl"; $emailadres_logbestanden = "sterktemeter@mysite.nl"; /* * Class mime_mail */ class mime_mail { var $parts; var $to; var $from; var $headers; var $subject; var $body; /* * void mime_mail() * class constructor */ function mime_mail() { $this->parts = array(); $this->to = ""; $this->from = ""; $this->subject = "Test"; $this->body = "Body tekst"; $this->headers = ""; } /* * void add_attachment(string message, [string name], [string ctype]) * Add an attachment to the mail object */ function add_attachment($message, $name = "", $ctype = "application/octet-stream") { $this->parts[] = array ( "ctype" => $ctype, "message" => $message, "encode" => $encode, "name" => $name ); } /* * void build_message(array part= * Build message parts of an m...

mail attachment
Hi again, i want to get mails from my mailbox and the attachments. With pop3 and notls ist working, but with pop3 and SSL it doesent. Also it does not work with imap and notls. With imap an tls i get everythin, but the attachment. Before i post my (long) code: is there a special thing to know about that ? I have try any combinations aith tls/notls, ssl . jan ...

mail() with attachments
Of course I could generate a unique boundary, use the base64_encode() function and do all the MIME-stuff myself, but I am trying to avoid re-inventing the wheel. Anyone know of a *good* PHP function for sending an e-mail with multiple attachments? Using PHP 4.3.something. I've been looking at this: http://pear.php.net/package/Mail_Mime and this: http://www.phpguru.org/static/mime.mail.html Anyone used either? Any recommendations? -- Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS Contact Me ~ http://tobyinkster.co.uk/contact Toby Inkster wrote: > Of course I could generate a unique boundary, use the base64_encode() > function and do all the MIME-stuff myself, but I am trying to avoid > re-inventing the wheel. <snip> http://phpmailer.sourceforge.net/ -- <?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?> Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com Blog: http://rajeshanbiah.blogspot.com/ Hello, on 10/02/2005 07:21 AM Toby Inkster said the following: > Of course I could generate a unique boundary, use the base64_encode() > function and do all the MIME-stuff myself, but I am trying to avoid > re-inventing the wheel. > > Anyone know of a *good* PHP function for sending an e-mail with multiple > attachments? You may want to try this popular MIME message class. It lets you compose messages with an arbitrary number of attachements, it lets you add an attachement either from a file or from a string of data, it can automatically detect the attachment f...

Mail and attachments
I have noticed an odd bit of behavior with my system and forwarding email that come in with attachments. I am running the latest version of pretty much everything under OS X V10.3.2 on a G5. When an email comes in with a bunch of jpg attachments mail opens them up just fine in an in line display. When I forward the mail it gets really strange. I found out because a couple of recipients took the time to tell me about it. What seems to be happening is that mail duplicates each of the jpg files as a tiff file. I saved one as a draft message and then opened it up. The attachment list at th...

Email attachments don't attach (Mail.app)
Using the latest OS X and some weird things are happening in the last couple of days. One of them is that I can't add attachments to any email message whereas 3 days ago it was fine. Some programs crash as soon as I start them. Some install codecs seem to be missing so programs I've downloaded (from the manufacturers) won't open. Its probably all related. Does anyone know what to check? I've repaired permissions from the OS X DVD. And I just did an erase and install recently. ...

about php lang
plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it used. mani <msb.jod@gmail.com> wrote: > plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it > used. There is a good explanation at http://lmgtfy.com/?q=php regards Henrik -- The address in the header is only to prevent spam. My real address is: hc3(at)poolhem.se Examples of addresses which go to spammers: root@localhost postmaster@localhost On 16 Jun 2009, mani <msb.jod@gmail.com> wrote: > plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and > where it used. Lulz. <http://www.google.com/> -- ~Curtis Anonymous (1984 IOCCC winner): int i;main(){for(;i["]<i;++i){--i;}"];read('-'-'-',i+++"hell\ o, world!\n",'/'/'/'));}read(j,i,p){write(j/p+p,i---j,i/i);} mani schreef: > plz told me that what is the php lang., how does it works and where it > used. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Php Tip: If you want to learn something about a subject totally new to you, try wikipedia for a reasonable intro. Regards, Erwin Moller -- "There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first method is far more difficult." -- C.A.R. Hoare ...

PHP Mail
Hi, In this application the PHP scripts are running on one server, but the postfix server is a different machine. I tried this Pear mail and although it does send using a report SMTP server there are a few things that I cannot seem to do: - Cannot seem to alter headers to send HTML email - Recipient always has email appear as "undisclosed-recipients" Can anyone help? Is there a better / easier way to do this? We need to send HTML emails. We tried PHPMailer and could not get it to work at all, so, we are looking for another suggestion. Thanks! The Magnet wrote:...

Device that has internet, e-mail, & e-mail attachments
I have a client who asked me to find a "Palm Pilot" like device (basically any device that's roughly the size of a palm pilot) that would allow him to wirelessly surf the internet, access his e-mail, as well as open e-mail attachments, especially Word, Excel, and PDF. Does anything like this exist? Any suggestions are highly appreciated, Harry -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =----- Tungsten T3, Sony UX-50, Blackberry and Pocket PC devices amongst others. The biggest problem with Palm devices is that unless you have an application that can use the attachement you won't be able to open it. For Word, Excel and PDF this is not a problem. Other file types may be an issue. TC "Harry Muscle" <fake@AT@e-mail.com> wrote in message news:3fbbb434$1_6@corp.newsgroups.com... > I have a client who asked me to find a "Palm Pilot" like device (basically > any device that's roughly the size of a palm pilot) that would allow him to > wirelessly surf the internet, access his e-mail, as well as open e-mail > attachments, especially Word, Excel, and PDF. Does anything like this > exist? > > Any suggestions are highly appreciated, > Harry > > > > > -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- > http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 ...

Mailing from PHP
I have a Google apps account, that I would like to use to email (extracting information from a MySQL table). The Google apps account allows me to use it as an SMTP mailer. Are there any recommendations by those who have experience in this space (including using an alternative to Google), for mailings (not spam, just managing an event), from a MySQL table, and PHP? Hello, on 01/14/2010 04:51 PM JustWondering said the following: > I have a Google apps account, that I would like to use to email > (extracting information from a MySQL table). The Google apps account > allows me to use it as an SMTP mailer. Are there any recommendations > by those who have experience in this space (including using an > alternative to Google), for mailings (not spam, just managing an > event), from a MySQL table, and PHP? You may want to try the MIME e-mail message class that has support for SMTP delivery and SMTP authentication that Google requires. http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage There is an article here precisely about sending e-mail from PHP applications via Gmail (Google Apps), Hotmail and Yahoo SMTP servers. http://www.phpclasses.org/blog/package/9/post/1-Sending-email-using-SMTP-servers-of-Gmail-Hotmail-or-Yahoo-with-PHP.html You will also need these classes: http://www.phpclasses.org/smtpclass http://www.phpclasses.org/sasl -- Regards, Manuel Lemos Find and post PHP jobs http://www.phpclasses.org/jobs/ PHP Classes - Free ready to use OOP components wri...

Exporting Eudora mail *with* attachements (Eudora -> Mozilla mail)
For compatibility reasons (I'm using a dual-boot PC with Linux and Windows, and found a way to share Mozilla (1.7.2) between both platforms)I've moved away from Eudora over to Mozilla to handle all my mail needs. I've found a (cumbersome and slow) way to import Eudora MBOX format mailboxes into Mozilla, but this doesn't include attachements. In Eudora each message seems to have a file-path which points to the attachement, while in Mozilla the attachement is included in the message itself, encoded in BASE-64. How can I convert Eudora mailboxes to include the attachements, so they'll be available in Mozilla as well? -- Hallvard Hallvard Tangeraas <inv@lid.email> wrote in news:4178ef3a$1@news.broadpark.no: > In Eudora each message seems to have a file-path which points to the > attachement, while in Mozilla the attachement is included in the message > itself, encoded in BASE-64. > > > How can I convert Eudora mailboxes to include the attachements, so > they'll be available in Mozilla as well? > > Hi. Try this plugin http://brana.users.sbb.co.yu/plugins.htm#exporter -- mailto:bujenovicAThotmail.com http://brana.users.sbb.co.yu/index Brana Bujenovic wrote: > Hallvard Tangeraas <inv@lid.email> wrote in > news:4178ef3a$1@news.broadpark.no: >> How can I convert Eudora mailboxes to include the attachements, so >> they'll be ...

MS-Windows mail servers and PHP's mail() function
I have a contact form that uses PHP's mail() function. It recently came to my attention that (some?) MS-Windows mail servers may not properly process data given to the mail() function that's only newline-terminated. The mail() function takes up to five parameters: mail(recipient, subject, message, [headers [,parameters]]) The ones of interest here are the first four. The questions are these: 1. Since recipient and subject are not multi-line, and, from the web form, don't even contain newlines, is it safe to assume they need neither newlines nor carriage-returns? 2. The message, from the web form, contains newlines. I assume all newlines need carriage-returns inserted in front of them? 3. The headers are created, in the web form processing, by appending newline-terminated strings to a variable (e.g.: headers .= "blah: yadda\n";). I presume that this string likewise needs carriage-returns inserted before the newlines? 4. I've seen mention of problems with "hanging carriage-returns." I presume that simply means there should be no line, blank or otherwise, that contains a carriage-return w/o an accompanying newline? Assuming all the above to be true, my four parameters would look like: recipient: "somebody@example.com" subject: "Some subject" message: "Some message\r\ntext\r\ngoes here\r\n" headers:...

the script hangs up when i try to send mail with attachments using MAIL::Sender...???
As said in the topic... when i try to send an e-mail message using Mail::Sender the script hangs up before execution of $sender -> OpenMultipart(...); don't know what to do... when i run my script without any files attached it works but with them it doesn't .... Bob OK, I've dealed with the problem by myself... It's the clue: While using Mail::Sender never manipulate $/ and $\ variables.... the script will hang up every time... BoB kenzo_@gmx.de U�ytkownik "Robert Trzaskowski" <robert@hoffmanowa.pl> napisa� w wiadomo�ci news:bg9jlf$1af$1@news.onet.pl.....

I tried posting to it (I am subscribed and have posted to it successfully before, but this time I got this error message: >> This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. >> >> A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its >> recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) >> failed: >> >> php-general@lists.php.net >> SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data: >> host pair1.php.net [76.75.200.58]: 550 we're manly enough already WTH...

PHP logs not working, and unable to send mail through sendmail via PHP
Hoping someone can help me out with this problem. First problem, is I am unable to view my php error log. In my php.ini I have my log in /var/www/logs/php_error_log. However, it has remained empty. Secondly, my sendmail works fine from command prompt. However, when trying to send mail through a php script (I have tried a couple), it says it is succesfull, but my mail logs show nothing going out. No error messages. Can someone take a look at my snippets below of my logging and my mail options and suggest some things for me to try please? Thanks. :) -Wayne Stevenson [PHP] ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; About this file ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ; This is the recommended, PHP 4-style version of the php.ini-dist file. It ; sets some non standard settings, that make PHP more efficient, more secure,........ ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; Error handling and logging ; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; error_reporting is a bit-field. Or each number up to get desired error ; reporting level ; E_ALL - All errors and warnings ; E_ERROR - fatal run-time errors ; E_WARNING - run-time warnings (non-fatal errors) ; E_PARSE - compile-time parse errors ; E_NOTICE - run-time notices (these are warnings which often result ; from a bug in your code, but it's possible that it was ; intentional (e.g., using an uninitialized variable and ; relying on the fact it's automatically initia...

Using MSOUTL8.OLB, and problem with e-mail attachments attaching as winmail.dat
Hello all, I have a question that I hope someone can help with. I have an Access 97 App, and I allow the user 2 options for e-mailing: MSMapi and MS Outlook 2000/XP. I have a user who is having trouble with the MS Outlook option. He wanted to use this so he could attach quotes as a .pdf instead, which I have built an automation for. The problem is, it is attaching the .pdf as winmail.dat. I have tried recompiling an .mde for him, and re-referencing the MSOUTL8.OLB file, but to no avail. I read one solution was to set your full MS Outlook composing to plain text, but this didn't work for him. In the even the library file was being overwritten by another app, I even made an install .exe that just installed and registered the .olb file. Still no luck. What's strange is that this used to work fine for him...oh yes, and they are running Outlook 2000, and Win XP. Thanks! ...

when receiving the mail(php mail function), the variable's last value is getting converted to $ or # replacing the digit

Web resources about - ABOUT MAIL WITH ATTACHED - comp.lang.php

Serial attached SCSI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
3.0 Gbit/s at introduction, 6.0 Gbit/s available February 2009, 12.0 Gbit/s in development Serial Attached SCSI ( SAS ) is a communication protocol ...

Facebook + Twitter + Klout + Pinterest = No-Strings-Attached Dates? April Fool’s!
... and Klout, and then brings it into Pinterest and uses a “secret algorithm” to match up “like-minded Pinterest users” for “no-strings attached ...

Facebook proposes changes to privacy policy, affecting how users’ likenesses are attached to ads
... of rights and responsibilities, Facebook notes that users can tweak their privacy settings to decide if they want their likeness to be attached ...

Nsync-no strings attached HBO - YouTube
este es el comienzo del concierto,a diferencia del anterior este esta "SUBTITULADO..."

Cat goes sky high attached to glider
Two people flying an open-cockpit glider in French Guiana forgot to check their aircraft for additional passengers, leading to a bizarre surprise. ...

Boomers with benefits: a free love revolution with no rings attached
Many baby boomers desire sexual pleasure and intimacy but don't want the ties, financial entanglements and commitments of the relationships - ...

Human Nature delivers festive cheer with strings attached
Human Nature and the MSO Hamer Hall, December 22 & 23 &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9734;

Banksy mural for sale in England comes with a house attached
Art collectors will have to buy an entire Victorian property to secure this piece of art.

New face grown from Xu Jianmei's breast attached in Fuzhow, China
A TEENAGE girl who suffered horrendous burns has been given a new face grown from one of her breasts.

Build WestConnex, no strings attached - NRMA
The state's peak motoring body wants the Prime Minister to drop Labor's multibillion-dollar conditions on a new motorway in western Sydney that ...